剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I should've been more sure.
我本应该更加确定
You can't help how you feel.
你控制不了自己的感觉
That's the problem.
这正是问题的所在
I don't even know how I feel.
我甚至不知道我是什么感觉
I think you do know how you feel.
我想你知道
That's why you're scared.
这就是你为什么会害怕
Oh, god.
天啊
Riley. No, I'm drunk.
莱利 不 我喝醉了
Like really, really drunk.
醉的真的真的很厉害
Riley, it's okay.
莱利 没事的
My mind's kind of spinning.
我的脑中好像在剧烈旋转
This whole room's kind of spinning.
这整个房♥间都像在剧烈旋转
I, um, I should probably go lie down
我也许应该在更加丢脸之前
Before I humiliate myself any more.
赶快去躺下
Riley, don't kill yourself over this, all right?
莱利 别在这件事上折磨自己 好吗
It's fine.
没事的
We're fine.
我们之间什么事也没有
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
You want to play this game?
你想玩这个游戏吗
I'll play.
我奉陪
I thought that we called first, Dad.
我想我们应该先通电♥话♥ 爸
Isn't that the rule?
这不是规矩吗
What'd you, uh, you crawl through the window?
你从窗户爬进来的吗
Oh, save it.
你省省吧
You don't think I know you were in my office today?
你以为我不知道你今天进了我的办公室
What did you take?
你拿了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
But whatever you think it was
不过无论你认为我拿了什么
Must've been pretty damn incriminating
那一定就是你的罪证
For you to slither back to your old haunts to find it.
所以你才会溜回你的老窝来找
Oh, yeah, you, uh,
对了
You were sneaking in and out of here for months
你和希德妮勾搭在一起的时候
While you were banging Sydney.
在这儿偷偷进出了好几个月
You don't think I know you broke into my house
你以为我不知道你闯进我的房♥子
And stole a $2 million painting?
偷了价值两百万的油画
A painting?
油画
Dad, I thought I was too much of a failure
老爸 我觉得我对艺术的鉴赏力
To appreciate fine art.
实在太差了
That's why you're showing up on my doorstep
这就是你为什么出现在我家门口
Accusing me of murder.
控诉我谋杀
Takes the spotlight off you, doesn't it?
就为了转移在你身上的注意力 对吗
Whatever lets you sleep at night.
你要自我安慰 随便你
You think you've got it all figured out,
你以为你什么都搞清楚了
Don't you, David?
是吗 大卫
Your angst and your spats with the law,
你把你的焦虑和目无法纪
Blame it all on your abandonment issues.
归咎于你曾被抛弃
It's not just me that you abandoned.
你不只抛弃了我
You abandoned mom.
你还抛弃了妈妈
We barely knew each other.
我们根本不了解对方
She called you from her deathbed.
她在临终前打给你
She needed you.
她需要你
The greatest doctor of all time, and what do you do?
你这位有史以来最伟大的医生又做了什么
You just stand by and watch her die.
你只是袖手旁观看着她死去
You want me in your life?
你想要我在你的生活里
You got it, kiddo.
你得到了 哥们
I am going to make it priority one
我会把它放在首位
To know everything about you, your friends, your hobbies...
了解你的一切 你的朋友 你的爱好
Oh, and I'll make up for lost time.
我还要弥补我们没能共度的时间
You can bet on that.
相信我
Enjoy the painting.
好好欣赏那幅画
Hello? Hello, Michael.
喂 麦可
I told you, never call me here.
我说过不要打到这里
Not until you've paid in full.
除非你还清债务
I gave you your life back.
我把你的命还给你了
It's not my fault you got caught faking your own death.
你伪装死亡被抓住不是我的错
It was your idea.
那可是你的主意
That could have been you in that jail cell, Michael.
麦可 本来会去坐牢的是你
I was the one who kept you out of it.
是我保住了你
And I showed you my appreciation with my checkbook.
我也用支票向你表达了感谢
If I recall, you showed me a lot more than your checkbook.
如果我没记错 你给我的不仅仅是支票
Sydney, get a grip.
希德妮 镇静
I can't be dragged out of my life
不能每次你决定玩崩溃
Every time you decide to have a meltdown.
都要拉我下水 让我过不了自己的生活
You're not going to have much of a life
如果我告诉医事委员会
After I tell the medical board
那天晚上你做的事情
What you did that night.
你就不会有什么生活可言了
They'll never believe you.
他们不会相信的
Daddy?
爸爸
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Go back to bed. I'll be right in.
回床上去 我马上来
Don't let your family down.
别让你家人失望
We both know that Michael Mancini's a nobody
我们都知道麦可·曼奇尼名字后
Without the "d-r" in front of his name.
若没有医生二字 他就谁都不是
Leticia? I just got some place to go.
利蒂西娅 我得去个地方
I'm so sorry, Jonah.
乔纳 我真的很抱歉
My issues aren't with you.
我的问题不在你
They're with me.
在于我自己
I've only dated three guys.
我只跟三个男人约会过
My second longest relationship was six months.
除你以外最长的恋爱关系只保持了半年
Why would you want to marry someone
你为什么想要跟一个
Who doesn't know what she's doing?
都不知道自己在做什么的人结婚呢
Like I know what I'm doing?
好像我知道自己在做什么似的
Do you know how intimidating it
你知道有时候在你身边
is to be around you sometimes?
会让人有多畏惧吗
I'm pretty much the least intimidating person I know.
我差不多是我认识的人中最不让人生畏的
You didn't see yourself on set today
你没看到今天在片场
In the midst of that giant production?
拍摄那个巨资制♥作♥的你吗
You were fearless.
你无所畏惧
You could have let it terrify you
你本可以被吓到
And you could have run away, but you didn't.
然后逃跑 可你没有这么做
That's how you are.
这就是你
You don't question and hesitate and worry.
你不会质疑 不会犹豫 不会担心
You just trust yourself and dive right in.
你相信自己 然后无畏的投入
Jonah, I want to dive in with you.
乔纳 我想勇敢的投入到与你一起的生活
Does that mean you're calling your parents?
这是不是说你会给你父母打电♥话♥
Done.
已经打了
My mom is already planning an east coast bridal shower
我妈已经在计划东海岸新娘聚会了
And my dad said, "congratulations there, buddy."
我爸爸说 恭喜你了 孩子
And I changed my Facebook status.
我还更改了开心网的状态
And...
还有
...even found that extra 200 bucks
我还弄到了200元钱
If you want to follow through with the skywriting thing.
要是你还想继续那个空中广♥告♥的话
Look, you can come to me with anything.
你可以告诉我一切
We're not going to make it
如果我们彼此之间有秘密
If we just keep secrets from each other.
我们没办法在一起
All right?
知道吗
I know.
我知道
I promise. No more secrets.
我答应你 不会再有秘密了
That's Catherine and Andrea calling me back.
是凯瑟琳和安德里亚给我回电了
Hello?
喂
I know. I'm engaged!
我知道 我订婚了
You seen the dailies yet?
看过日报了吗
Yep.
看到了
Told you Jonah would knock it out of the park.
早告诉过你乔纳能让人♥大♥吃一惊
Who's Jonah? Jonah Miller.
乔纳是谁 乔纳·米勒
Our director.
导演
Oh, no. Kavi Deknight directed this video.
不 是卡维·迪奈特执导的录影带
Are you serious?
你说真的
Kavi loves the way that Jonah shot his storyboards.
卡维喜欢乔纳拍摄他的脚本的方式
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表