剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I did. Jonah, it's nice to meet you.
听到了 乔纳 很高兴见到你
And Ella, my dear...
还有艾拉 亲爱的
Franz, oh, very sweet.
弗兰茨 你真好
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
I'm going to put some serious thought into working with WPK.
我会认真考虑和WPK公♥司♥合作的
Jonah, hang on to her tight, yeah?
乔纳 把她套牢点 好吗
She is worth keeping.
她很值得你珍惜
Aufwiedersehen, Franz.
再见 弗兰茨
Call me at the office tomorrow.
明天上班给我打电♥话♥
Ja, ja.
好的
Always knew you were destined to win an oscar someday,
我早就知道你注定会得奥斯卡奖
But I never thought it would be for acting.
但从没想过会是由于你的演技
Bravo.
演的太棒了
Well, I had to come up with a way to stop Franz
我必须在上沙拉之前想出个办法
From slipping you the wiener schnitzel before salad was served.
阻止弗兰茨对你动手动脚
I was talking about pretending to be a publicist.
我说的是你假扮成公♥关♥
Jonah, hi, it's me, Ella.
乔纳 我可是艾拉
You actually think some horny director would ever faze me?
你真以为一个色迷迷的导演就能骚扰我吗
I deal with guys like that all the time in my sleep.
我连做梦都在对付那样的家伙
I think that you put your arm around me
我认为你刚才搂着我
And pretended to be my beau
并且假装是我情人
Because secretly it's what you wanted
是因为打从你认识我那天起
Since the day that we met.
就背地里想这么做了
You really are drunk. Aren't you?
你真的喝多了 是吧
You know... Funny thing is,
你知道吗 有趣的是
Is that you and I as a couple completely natural.
你和我假扮情侣十分自然
I mean, Franz totally bought it.
连弗兰兹都完全信了
Yeah, after drinking an entire vat of wine,
是啊 在喝了一整瓶葡萄酒之后
I think he'd buy anything we sold him.
我想我们向他推销什么他都会买♥♥
Jonah, come on.
乔纳 拜托
Give us a little bit of credit.
稍微相信我们一点嘛
You and I at that lunch were completely compatible.
我们一起吃午餐时多么和谐
More than I can say about some real couples I know.
甚至比我认识的某些正牌情侣还要和谐
And by that, you mean me and Riley?
你指的是我和莱利吗
It's pretty obvious that the two of you have been
很显然自从你向她求婚那天起
Having problems since the day you asked her to marry you.
你们之间就一直矛盾不断
It's not exactly my definition of compatibility.
在我看来你们之间并不和谐
Maybe it's time
也许你是时候
That you explore some other options...
发掘一下其他的选择了
...The operative word being "explore."
关键词在于"发掘"
Okay, uh, what's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Well, Hotel Andaz is right down the street.
安达兹酒店就在附近
I can...cancel the rest of my meetings,
我可以取消我其它的会面
You can clear The rest of your day,
你可以取消今天的行程
And you can finally experience what you've been missing...
而你终于可以体会到你一直以来
All this time.
错过的东西
Oh, Jonah, come on.
乔纳 拜托
You can't tell me that you haven't
别告诉我你对这个提议
At least fantasized about the idea.
一点都没有动心
Yeah, Ella, I'm engaged.
艾拉 我订婚了
Remember that minor little detail?
还记得这个微不足道的细节吗
What does "engaged" even mean...
订婚能代表什么
Giving your college sweetheart a ring
为你大学时的女朋友戴上戒指
Because you're insecure about your career
是因为你自己的事业不稳定
And you're hoping that she'll bring you
而你希望能从她那里
Some sense of security?
得到一点安全感吗
Is that why you think I proposed to Riley?
你以为这就是我向莱利求婚的原因吗
Absolutely.
当然
Jonah, you guys are nothing alike.
乔纳 你们毫无共同点
Okay, look, we might be going through some growing pains
听着 我们也许正经历着一些困难
Right now, but it's nothing that's not normal
但这对于一对正在策划婚礼的情侣来说
For any couple planning a wedding.
没什么稀奇的
Nothing about you is normal,
你非同一般
And everything about her is painfully normal.
而她却平凡无奇
El, you are so out of line right now.
艾拉 你太过分了
Am I?
是吗
You...
你
Are this brilliant,
才华横溢
Passionate, creative type who seeks
热情洋溢 富有创造力
Adventure and, and, an-and excitement,
是个敢于追求冒险与激♥情♥的人
And Riley is this mellow, laid-back school teacher
而莱利只是个过气懒散的教师
Whose idea of a fun night i-is grading spelling tests.
她的乐趣仅在于给拼写考试打分
Okay, look...
好了 听着
Say whatever you want about me, I don't care.
你怎么说我都行 我无所谓
Don't you ever bad-mouth Riley.
但别说莱利的坏话
If you have a problem
要是你无法接受
With the fact that I'm in love with her,
我爱她这个事实
Then it's just that...it's your problem.
那是你个人的问题
Jonah... The only reason
乔纳... 我之所以
I am even out here all day alone with you
能整天与你单独在一起
Is because Riley trusts me, and I trust Riley.
正是因为我跟莱利之间彼此信任
That's the reason she's the person I'm meant to be with,
这就是为什么她是我想要携手生活的人
The only person I'm meant to be with.
唯一一个让我想要携手生活的人
Don't worry, he'll be good as new in no time.
别担心 他很快又会活蹦乱跳了
I can keep an eye on him
如果你想去吃点东西
If you want to go to the commissary.
我帮你盯一会儿
The coffee's semi-toxic, but it's caffeinated.
虽然咖啡不算毒品 但也含有咖♥啡♥因♥
No, I'm good.
不用了 我很好
Oh, my god, Noah.
天啊 诺亚
It's okay. Mommy and daddy are here now.
没事了 爸爸妈妈来了
Sweetie...
宝贝
How you doing, buddy?
儿子 你没事儿吧
Mommy?
妈妈
Can I... Is it all right to hold him?
我能不能...能抱抱他吗
He-he really shouldn't be moved.
最好不要移♥动♥他
He's got a,
他现在有
A hairline fracture to the ulna and a mild concussion.
尺骨轻微骨裂和轻度脑震荡
You are never to come near Noah again, is that clear?
不准你再接近诺亚 清楚了吗
If you ever pull something this reckless again,
如果你继续这样鲁莽行事
So help me god, David, I will press charges.
我向上帝发誓 大卫 我会起诉你
The last thing I ever wanted was for him to get hurt.
我最不希望发生的就是让他受伤
Then what were you thinking?
那你是脑子进水了
I wasn't. I just wanted to spend time with him.
不是 我只是想花点时间陪他
I wanted to be a brother.
我想当个好哥哥
Okay? I screwed up.
好吗 是我搞砸了
I love him.
我爱他
Well, you have an odd way of showing it.
你表达"爱"的方式还真奇特
Good work, Yung.
干得好 小容
Riley?
莱利
I'm in here.
我在这
You okay?
你没事儿吧
No, not really.
其实 也不是
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
No one.
没谁
Yet.
目前没有
It's Auggie, huh?
是奥吉 对吧
You're calling to warn him?
你是想提醒他
I IM'd him.
我在网上联络他了
I meant it when I said that I wasn't going
当初我说我不会再和奥吉纠缠不清时
To have anything to do with Auggie, but...
我是认真的 但是...
He's your friend.
他是你朋友
I get it.
我明白
You believe in him, so I believe in you.
你信任他 所以我也信任你
If you don't think he did it,
如果你觉得不是他做的
I don't think he did, either.
那我也会这样认为
I trust you, Riley,
我相信你 莱利
Because, in the same exact situation,
因为如果我处在相同的情况下
I'd want you to trust me.
我也会希望你相信我
Jonah, the IMs Auggie sent me back...
乔纳 奥吉给我回复的信息
They were kind of scary.
有点儿让人不安
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表