剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Double or nothing.
要么双倍要么不赌
The other two songs will be
其他两首是
"Hot Hot Hot" and "Unchained Melody."
《热 热 热》和《人鬼情未了》
All right. You're on.
好 跟你赌了
I guess we should start thinking
我猜我们也应该想想
About bands for our day.
我们的婚礼乐队了
Bands?
乐队
Oh, bands are way too unpredictable,
那些乐队太难伺候了
And then they take breaks, and you have to feed them.
他们休息时 我们还要为他们包餐
No. DJ all the way.
不要 有主持人就够了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Bands are so much more fun to dance to.
乐队比跳舞要有意思多了
Yeah, maybe after the 45-minute sound check.
是啊 先试音45分钟是挺有意思的
Would you...
你能否
Maybe consider having a band because it's what I want?
考虑一下请乐队 因为我想要
Oh... now you want me to start
现在你要我开始
Considering the other person's feelings?
迁就你的感受了吗
Dangerous precedent.
危险的先例啊
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
You don't think I consider your feelings?
你觉得我没有考虑你的感受吗
Videographers.
摄影师
Get ready.
准备好
And be sure you get close-ups of the vows.
宣读婚誓时一定要特写
They'll always want to remember
他们总是想要记住
How in love they were on their wedding day.
他们结婚时是多么相爱
Hey, Lauren.
劳伦
Yo, woman.
在吗
Lauren Yung,
劳伦·容
You would make, like, the best porn doctor ever.
你大概是史上最佳色情医生了
Fancy.
漂亮
I like it.
我喜欢
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh...My god.
我 的 天 啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was just going to ask you the same thing, pretty woman.
我正要问你这问题呢 美女
The late nights.
夜半归家
The amazing wardrobe.
靓妆迷裳
The mystery men.
神秘男人
How did I not figure this out sooner?
我怎么没早点想到
Figure what out?
想到什么
My dad sent me that money for school.
那是我爸爸寄给我的学费
Yeah, who's your dad, Tony Soprano?
你以为你♥爸♥爸是托尼·索普拉诺[《黑道家族》主角]
This is a brick of cold cash.
这可是一大笔现金
He won it playing poker.
他打牌赢的
He's been playing every Wednesday
从我小时候起
Night, ever since I was a kid.
他就每周三晚都去打牌
Lor, it's the middle of the afternoon,
劳伦 现在刚下午
And you're dressed like a million bucks.
你就盛装出现
Which better be in the ballpark of what you're charging.
你做的生意一定比棒球场之类的强多了
I was at a luncheon, okay?
我去参加午宴了
An interns special honors lunch.
实习医生荣誉午宴
And I resent you interrogating me
而且我讨厌你这样质问我
Like I'm some kind of...
就好像我是个...
Prostitute?
妓♥女♥
You are right, I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
Having said that, if you help my client,
我说了 如果你帮助我的客户
Maybe I can relieve you
或许我能把你从这个
From some of your intern luncheons.
实习医师午宴中解救出来
You're not seriously still trying to get me
你不是真的还想让我去改
To change Jessie's hospital records?
杰西的医院记录吧
Wow, Lauren.
劳伦
I'm confused.
我困惑了
You refuse to screw the system just a little bit,
你拒绝去稍微的破坏下这个规矩
But you have no problem at all screwing...
但你却毫不犹豫的去破坏...
Seriously, stop.
说真的 闭嘴吧
Lauren,
劳伦
We're offering you $50,000.
我们给你五万美元
No more having to get money from daddy.
你再也不用找你老爸要钱了
You can pay for school yourself.
你可以自己缴学费了
My career comes first.
我以事业为重
Thought you of all people would understand that.
但愿你们都能理解
I vow to always be honest with you.
我发誓永远真心待你
To never keep a secret from you.
不会对你有任何秘密
Cause sharing my life means sharing everything with you,
因为与你共同生活 就要与你分享一切
The good and the bad.
好的 坏的
And knowing that whatever we come up against,
我深知无论我们遇到什么困难
And no matter what we go through,
无论我们要经历何种苦难
How tough things get,
无论怎样的艰辛
We'll handle it... together.
我们都能一起面对
Oh, that was so sweet.
太温馨了
I was actually tearing up during the vows.
我被他们的誓约深深的打动了
Yeah, I saw that.
是的 我看出来了
Riley...
莱利
I kissed someone last night.
我昨晚吻了别人
What?
什么
Her name's Kendra.
她叫肯德拉
She works for Andrew Misher.
她是为安德鲁·米舍工作的
Oh, god.
天啊
Yeah, I had the same exact reaction
当我发现你吻了奥吉后
When I found out you kissed Auggie.
也是这种反应
But the difference between us is, you carried on
但是我们的区别是 你继续
Like nothing ever happened, and I feel like absolute crap.
若无其事的生活 而我感觉非常糟糕
Jonah, I can explain the Auggie thing.
乔纳 我可以解释奥吉的事
Oh, now you want to explain it.
现在你才想解释
That blows my mind, since you've been going out of your way
这事让我失去了理智 自从你越轨
To keep it from me for... how many weeks?
对我隐瞒此事 多少个星期了
Okay, you have no idea how much I
你不知道我有多想
Wanted to come up and tell you.
对你和盘托出
But you didn't!
但是你没有
And, meanwhile, I had to tell you,
但是我必须告诉你
Because it's just been eating at me all day.
因为这让我整日难安
Jonah, the Auggie thing...
乔纳 奥吉的事...
It was meaningless.
根本毫无意义
It was a stupid mistake.
那是个愚蠢的错误
It wasn't worth telling you, and then fighting about,
那不值得告诉你 然后和你为此争吵
And then...
然后...
Finding out how awful it feels
终于明白让人心痛的感觉
To rip someone's heart out?
有多可怕了吧
If I could take it back, Jonah, I would.
乔纳 假如我能收回那个吻 我一定会
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道还能说些什么
There's nothing else to say.
已经无话可说了
I've got a reception to shoot.
我还要去拍摄一个迎宾会
Oh, no.
不是吧
Syd?
希德
Syd!
希德
Where is it?
在哪呢
It was right here.
就在这啊
Oh, no, it's gone.
糟糕 没了
Someone killed this porterhouse twice.
有人害这餐馆不止一次了
I said medium rare.
我说了五分熟的
I'm on it.
我去弄
Everything okay?
一切都还好吧
You... you seem a little stressed out.
你好像有点不安
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I was wondering if I could talk to you for a minute.
我想知道能不能和你谈谈
Yeah.
行
Do you mind, Violet?
你介意吗 维尔莉特
No, not at all.
不介意
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表