剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Riley and I called off the wedding last night.
莱利和我昨晚取消了婚礼
Yeah, man. Come in. Uh, sit down.
好的 过来坐
Thanks. What happened?
谢谢 怎么了
We had this come-to-Jesus moment on our way to elope.
我们私奔的时候说了心里话
And basically, she admitted she didn't want to get married.
基本上 她承认了她并不想结婚
Which pretty much felt like a rusty dagger through my heart.
听到这句话 我心里像插了把刀一样难受
So, I ended it, and...
所以我做了个了结
then I did something big.
做了不得了的事情
Like, a thing...
我平时...
I would normally not do.
不会那样做的事
Jonah, what did you do?
乔纳 你做了什么
After the fight,
争吵过后
one thing kind of lead to another,
发生了很多事
and...
然后...
Ella and I sort of hooked up.
我和艾拉好上了
Well, that didn't take long for Ella to pounce, did it?
艾拉要趁虚而入自然是水到渠成 是吗
Uh, Ella didn't pounce.
艾拉没有趁虚而入
It was actually me who did the pouncing.
是我先找她的
So, this morning,
今早
I came home and I was totally ready to do the right thing...
我回到家 准备做件正确的事
and tell Riley,
告诉莱利的
but she just was so sad...
但是她非常伤心
and apologetic...
向我认错...
I just... I couldn't get it out.
我... 我没法毫不在意
Good.
很好
Okay, look. This stays between you, me, Ella and the wall.
这事就天知 地知 你知 我知 艾拉知
All right?
好吗
You can stay here as long as you want.
随便你在这儿待多久
You and Riley are going to figure things out.
你和莱利要把事情解决
Thank you.
谢谢
Ella's one night, man.
艾拉一♥夜♥情♥
Riley's forever.
莱利真永远
I know, I thought about that, too,
我知道 我也想过
but forever with Riley...
但是要和莱利永远在一起
is just a lifetime of playing it by ear.
一生都会捉摸不定
Ella knows what she wants.
艾拉却始终如一
That's... I got to say, refreshing.
那能... 能让人重新振作
Okay.
好吧
Whatever. Either way, listen. Do not tell Riley.
随你吧 无论如何 别告诉莱利
Think about it. It'll devastate her.
想想吧 那会让她崩溃的
So, what?
那怎么办
I'm supposed to carry this massive secret around...
我今生今世都要背负
for the rest of my life?
这个沉重的秘密吗
Exactly.
是的
Hey. Jonah, It's Ella.
喂 乔纳 我是艾拉
Um, I never heard back from you about the party tonight...
今晚派对的事你一直没给我答复啊
And, well, I was wondering if I was going to see you.
我等下能见到你吗
I know how much you love an open bar.
我知道你很喜欢宴会的免费酒吧
Oh, Wait. No, No, No, No.
等等 等等
Not this, not this. Yes, ma'am.
别放这里 好的 女士
So, call me back.
回我电♥话♥
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜
First the fig, then the duck,
先放无花果 然后是鸭子
dab of creme fraiche,
加少量鲜奶油
garnish with the crispy sage.
用脆片做装饰
You got it?
听懂了吗
Oh, my god. We have got to get you on Top Chef.
老天 应该让你上《顶级大厨》[真人秀]
Then you can introduce me to Padma.
这样你就能介绍我认识帕得玛了
You good?
你还好吧
I don't need to get you to say the alphabet backwards?
不用我让你倒背字母表吧
Go on finish it off.
你就喝吧
There's more where that came from.
告诉你这是哪来的
The tap.
水管里接的
I'm sorry to get all Dr. Drew on you,
抱歉对你全程跟踪
it's just after seeing Caleb...
只是看着凯莱布
get summarily canned right in front of me,
就在我面前被炒了
I'm still a little shell-shocked.
我至今还余惊未定
Don't worry. Tonight will be perfect.
别担心 今晚一定完美
Good, because I think I spotted a guillotine
那就好 因为我觉得断头台
in Amanda's penthouse.
好像就在阿曼达屋里
Watching heads roll is probably up there...
在那里 人头落地
with snuffing out careers...
前程尽毁
and tasering her enemies' nether regions.
置敌人于死地而后快
I heard she bathes in the blood of virgins...
我还听说她沐浴处子之血
and can kill a man with her pinky finger.
杀人只需动动手指
Hi. I'm Ben.
你好 我是本
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Born in Buffalo,
水牛城出生
bartended your way through Stanford,
斯坦福大学高材生
founded Ziggurat Software, bought an NBA team,
创立了神塔软件并拥有一个NBA球队
and started a charitable foundation.
创建了一个慈善基金会
You're Ben Brinkley. You're dating my boss,
你是本·布林克利 我老板的男友
and you just heard every word I said about her.
而且你听到我刚才说她的坏话了
Well, you only left out that...
你刚才唯一落下的是
I'm fluent in Klingon and have a bona fide fear of pigeons.
我精通克林贡语而且着实怕鸽子
Is that a case of Parker 100 Point wines?
这箱是帕克一百红酒吗
You know your vino. Wow.
你是行家啊
I just had a big-time geek moment in my wine cellar.
我刚才在酒窖里流连忘返啊
Boy, I could stay down there for days.
老兄 我能在那里一待好几天
Wow. I've only seen these. I've never tasted one.
我只见过 从未尝过
This would go great with the wild mushroom ragout.
这会很适合野菌烩肉的
Yeah, it would.
没错
There you are.
你在这啊
I see you've met my boyfriend.
你们已经见过我男友啦
Not formally.
还没正式介绍
Ben Brinkley. Ella Simms.
本·布林克利 艾拉·西姆斯
Funny, Ella was just talking about you.
有趣 艾拉刚才还说到你
Oh, behind my back? I want details.
背后说我吗 愿闻其详
Oh, she was just mentioning...
她刚才谈到了
...the countless ways you motivate and inspire her.
你对她的谆谆教导和鼓励鞭策
Very true, Ms. Woodward.
千真万确 伍德沃女士
Oh, hi.
你好
I saw Auggie kiss you last night.
我看到奥吉昨晚吻你了
Uh... yeah.
是的
That was kind of a shock for me, too.
我对此也有点震惊
So...
那
You're not into him?
你不喜欢他吧
No.
当然
Last night, all I needed was a friend,
昨晚我需要的只是个朋友
and he ended up making a pass at me.
结果他却趁危而入
After Jonah and I broke up.
那时我和乔纳刚分手
Oh, god, Riley.
老天 莱利
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I had no idea.
我不知道
And I'm sorry about what you went through last night.
我对你昨晚的经历也感到遗憾
That must have been so scary.
你一定很害怕吧
It was, but I'm okay.
是的 不过我没事了
You know what will make us both feel better,
知道怎样能让我们都开心一点吗
is getting out of this apartment building.
离开这座公♥寓♥
Did you get Ella's text?
你收到艾拉的短♥信♥了吗
We could go to that party.
我们去那个派对
Come on, what else are you going to do?
去吧 你又没有别的事
It'll be fun.
会很有趣的
I promise.
我保证
Ella, uh, the floral arrangements...
艾拉 订购的花里面
have lilies in them, which is my least favorite flower.
有我最讨厌的百合
I'll tell the party planner.
我会告诉派对策划
Give me five minutes and there will not be a lily in sight.
五分钟后绝对看不到一支百合
No excuses, just quick thinking.
没有借口 只有快速反应
That's a very valuable asset in our line of work.
这是干我们这行的宝贵财富
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表