剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You're really pulling all the stops, aren't you?
你真的使出浑身解数了 是吧
You know what, take the blinders off for a second, Vanessa.
先把偏见抛开 瓦內萨
My father's a killer.
我父亲是杀人凶手
Yeah, he had every reason in the world to want Sydney dead.
他有太多杀死希德妮的动机了
He was sleeping with her right up until she died.
她死之前他俩一直有染
She was going to tell you.
她本打算告诉你的
Michael would never do something like that to his family.
麦可绝不会这样对待自己的家庭
Says who? My dad?
你说谁 我父亲
He's an egomaniac.
他是个自私鬼
The second that Syd threatened to destroy His career,
当希德威胁要毁了他的事业时
He killed her.
他就杀了她
If you want to be a good mother to Noah, I'd put him in the car
如果你想当诺亚的好妈妈 我愿意驾车
And drive him out of L.A. As fast as you can.
带他离开洛杉矶 尽可能的快
Get off my property.
离我家远点儿
My pleasure.
不客气
Ella.
艾拉
Oh, my god.
天啊
Caleb, are you okay? You stormed out of that office so fast,
凯莱布 你还好吧 你走的太匆忙
You put the whole bullpen in a tizzy.
大伙儿都慌乱成一团
No, I'm not okay. Amanda Woodward does not come all the way
不 我不好 阿曼达·伍德沃专程赶回来
Across the country just to slap us on the wrist.
不会只是为了给我们点颜色瞧瞧
Our numbers are fine. There's no reason for her to be here.
我们工作一切正常 她没理由呆在这儿
So the woman wants some face time and a natural tan.
所以她只是想要露露脸见见阳光
Look, I didn't say anything before,
我以前从没说过什么
Because of my blind loyalty to Amanda,
是因为我对阿曼达盲目的忠诚
But she pronounced all kinds of questions about you.
但她把你调查的清清楚楚
Your call logs, your lunches, your, your client list...
你的电♥话♥记录 午餐 还有客户名单
What?
什么
She's the president of WPK.
她是WPK公♥司♥的总裁
Less than a year ago,
不到一年前
I was rolling phone calls and filling Yogurtland orders.
我还只是在跑腿打杂
There is something going on, Ella.
事有蹊跷 艾拉
You can't stay there.
你不能呆在那儿
Really? And since when are you out to offer a helping hand?
是吗 你什么时候开始乐于助人了
Don't you get it? That woman will get inside your head
你还不明白吗 那女人会给你洗♥脑♥
And make you do things that you never dreamed that you would do.
然后让你做一些连做梦都不会做的事
That woman is the reason why I don't take vacation days.
那个女人就是我不休假的原因
Okay?
懂吗
She's the reason why
就是因为她
I can count all my closest friends on one hand
我没什么好朋友
And the reason why I spend all my money on shoes.
也是因为她 我倾尽所有去买♥♥鞋子
This is where it all pays off, Caleb.
这就是回报 凯莱布
It's your answer, Ella?
这就是你的回答吗 艾拉
You're just in time for Jonah's world famous Miller mojito.
你赶上了乔纳著名的米勒牌古巴鸡尾酒
Perfect, the stronger, the better, Jonah.
太棒了 越浓越好 乔纳
There is no way I am going to this party sober.
我要不醉不归
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
好啊 我也加入
So, how are we coming on that bio?
我们再来熟悉下简历怎么样
All up here.
都记住了
Okay, people.
好了 大伙
Time to wet your whistles with a killer Miller mojito.
万众期待的米勒牌古巴鸡尾酒来了
Hey, guys.
大家好
Auggie!
奥吉
You're...free.
你重获...自♥由♥了
Sort of.
算是吧
David posted my bail.
大卫保释了我
So, uh, what'd I miss around here?
我错过了什么吗
Oh, gosh, nothing. Just really,
天啊 没什么 只是
Typical sunbathing, barbecue...
一贯的日光浴 烧烤
Police raid. Jonah.
警方的突然搜查 乔纳
Yeah, I heard about that.
是啊 我听说了
You had no idea the police were looking for you?
你不知道警♥察♥在找你吗
Wait a minute, you guys don't really think I'm guilty?
等一下 你们不是真的认为我有罪吧
Look, I'm not a murderer. I didn't kill Sydney.
我没杀人 我没杀希德妮
Riley?
莱利
I'm going to go get ready for tonight.
我得去为今晚做准备了
Actually, Ella, can I take a look at that dress?
艾拉 我能看看那条裙子吗
I don't have anything to wear.
我都没什么可穿的了
Yeah, sure, no problem. Come with.
当然 没问题 来吧
We should probably get going, Riley.
我们该出发了 莱利
Start getting ready, like, yesterday.
开始准备吧 像昨天一样
Come on.
走吧
Wow, the cops really messed this place up, huh?
警♥察♥真的把这弄得一团乱 是吧
Enter at your own risk.
进来你可得自担风险
Heard you were back.
听说你回来了
Yeah, I guess it didn't take long
是啊 我猜组建一个
for the neighborhood watch to form.
邻里监督组织没花太久吧
They take turns patrolling the courtyard yet?
他们开始在院子里轮流巡视了吗
I know what people are saying,
我知道他们说了什么
And it's totally stupid.
纯属犯傻
You're obviously not a killer.
你显然不是个杀人犯
Look, Violet, I appreciate you being in my corner,
维尔莉特 你能站在我这边我很感激
But everyone out there turned on me in a heartbeat.
但外面那些人都瞬间就背弃了我
If they see you hanging around with me,
如果他们看到你跟我在一起
You'll be next.
你就会是下一个被背弃的人
Do you hear what you're saying?
你知道你在说什么吗
If they really think you're capable of killing Sydney,
如果院子里那些人真的认为你杀了希德妮
Then the people in that courtyard aren't our friends.
那他们就不能称作是我们的朋友
But if you don't want me hanging around... I get it.
但如果你不想要我跟着你 我明白的
Look, Violet... I mean,
维尔莉特 我是说
You were pretty much out of here the second we slept together.
在我俩上♥床♥之后你立刻就离开了这儿
When the guy runs off to Mexico,
若是一个人逃去了墨西哥
It's kind of obvious he's just not that into you.
很显然说明他并不那么喜欢你
Yeah, Violet...
维尔莉特
Violet, look, I didn't leave because of us.
维尔莉特 我不是因为我俩的事
Okay, I left because I was pissed at myself
我离开是因为我气自己
For blowing it with Marcello.
搞砸了马塞罗那件事
Don't take it personally.
别怪自己
It's hard not to.
很难不这样想
I mean, I'm not like the girls in L.A.
我不像洛杉矶的女生
I don't just sleep around.
我不随便和人上♥床♥
I guess I just expected a phone call or something.
我想我只是 期望你来个电♥话♥什么的
Yeah, you're right.
是啊 你说得对
I messed up. I...
是我搞砸了
Look, things just got pretty intense with us pretty fast.
我们之间进展的太快
Maybe it's just better
也许我们还是
That we stick with a friend vibe for awhile.
暂时维持朋友关系比较好
Yeah... That's fine.
好啊 这样很好
Totally cool.
非常好
Oh, my gosh, you thought That limo was awesome, check this out.
天啊 你刚才觉得那辆轿车拉风 看看这个吧
Oh, my god.
我的天
Ooh, hot for teacher!
热辣教师
Riley, you look fantastic.
莱利 你看起来太棒了
Okay, come on. Let's go show off those pearly whites.
好了 来吧 去炫耀一下你的微笑吧
Oh, and remember, Anton changed your life.
记住 安东改变了你的一生
Let's go.
我们走
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
The face of Anton V's "real denim" line,
欢迎安东·维"真牛仔"产品的代言人
Riley Richmond.
莱利·里奇蒙
Riley! Riley!
莱利 莱利
Riley! Riley! Riley!
莱利 莱利 莱利
Who's your boyfriend?
你的男朋友是谁
Can I have a picture of just Riley please?
我能不能为莱利单独拍张照
Oh, uh, sure.
当然可以
Riley, over here!
莱利 看这边
Mm, they are loving her.
他们爱死她了
Hey, you know it's only a matter of time
你知道 你迟早也会
Before you're out there on the carpet.
光鲜的站在红地毯上的
It just takes some people longer to recognize talent
有些人就是得花更久的时间
When it's sitting there right in front of their face.
来意识到天才正在他们眼前
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表