剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Okay. I will e-mail you a statement right now.
好的 我现在给你发一个报表
Okay.
好的
Well, there has been some sort of mistake.
出了点岔子
Look, I will clear this up before you are done
听着 我会在你喝完早茶
with your breakfast tea and crumpet.
吃完煎饼前处理好的
Clear what up? Amanda, Hi.
处理好什么 阿曼达 你好
Um, that was Jasper Barnes. There seems to be some sort of...
是贾斯珀·巴恩斯 他的账户好像...
Billion mistake.
转账问题
I just got an earful from his business manager.
我刚听了他业务经理的一大堆废话
He is accusing the company
他要指控那个故意
of deliberately trying to pocket an extra five grand.
将额外的五千块放进自家口袋的公♥司♥
That would never happen, would it? On one of my accounts?
绝不会发生这种事的 对吗 放进我的账户
No. Never.
不 永远不会
Good, 'cause if anyone tries to steal out of WPK's cookie jar,
好 若有人想偷WPK的一针一线
they'll be walking out with a pink slip, wearing handcuffs.
他们一定会戴着手铐收到解聘通知书
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
That was a close call with Mr. Lewis this morning.
路易斯先生今天早上侥幸脱险
Nearly bled out on the operating table.
差点失血过多死在手术台上
Yeah? Is he all right?
是吗 他还好吗
Yeah. He pulled through like a champ.
是的 他恢复的很快
So, you want me to start his post-op blood work?
你想要我开始对他的术后输血工作
No, actually, I'm going to need you for something else.
不 事实上 我需要你做别的事
You know, surgeries like this one,
你知道 做这样的手术
they can really get the adrenaline flowing.
能使人的肾上腺分泌旺盛
I can't unwind. But luckily,
我无处发泄 不过幸运的是
I think that's something you can help me with.
我想你能帮我解决
I did what you asked. I broke up with David.
我按你说的做了 我和大卫分手了
You wouldn't want me to tell the people in your building
你不想我告诉你的邻居
that they share pool with a hooker, would you?
他们跟妓♥女♥共用一个游泳池吧
If you did that, you'd be exposing yourself.
你这样做 也会暴露你自己
Actually, it's a funny thing about heart surgeons.
事实上 心脏手术是一件有趣的事
You realize that no one really cares about your personal life
你意识到当你手持他们的心脏时
when you're holding their heart in your hand.
没人在乎你的私生活
Now, I paid for a transaction that was never completed.
我付了交易费可没完成交易
So, I booked a room at the Waverly, and...
我在威佛里酒店订了房♥间 并且
I have to scrub in for a triple bypass.
我得去做三支动脉搭桥术
...I hope it goes well. I'll let you get to it. Yes.
希望手术顺利 你会达成心愿的 是的
I'll call you when I get out of the O. R. Oh, and, Lauren?
手术结束后我给你电♥话♥ 劳伦
Plan on spending the night.
为今晚准备一下
Melrose Place 2009 S01E16
新飞跃情海 第一季 第十六集
How much do you love this place?
你很喜欢这里吧
i used to make my allowance stretch here for days.
我以前经常在这里挣点零用钱
You know, it was really sweet of you
你那晚让劳伦开心起来的举动
to cheer Lauren up the other night.
真的很贴心
Yeah, Dr. Teflon Yung-- yeah, she had a real moment.
是啊 聚四氟乙烯·容 她当时是挺开心的
How is she doing?
她怎么样
Um, are you asking because you're a concerned neighbor,
你这么问是因为关心邻居呢
or because, now that she's single, you...?
还是因为她现在正单身
Lauren? Oh, come on.
劳伦 拜托
Look, the girl's impressive- she's smart, she's beautiful--
她给人印象很深 聪明又漂亮
but dating a coworker who's also your neighbor
但是跟同事和邻居双重身份的人约会
is doomed on so many levels.
注定困难重重
See, this would be fun for battle--
用这个打仗会很有意思
like, gurney to gurney...
像从一个轮床到另一个轮床
as long as nobody pops an I.V.
只要没人突然需要静脉注射
Maybe something like this... to cuddle in a dark hospital room?
也许这个不错 在一间黑暗的病房♥相拥
It's goofy, but it's cute.
虽然很呆 但很可爱
Yeah, maybe we should ask an expert.
是啊 也许我们该问一下专家
Hoy, mijo? Que es tu, uh, juguete favorito?
小朋友 你最喜欢什么玩具
Este. Si'?
这个 是吗
Si'.
对
All right. Take one of each. Quiero todo, Si?
好吧 就这个吧 我全要了 行吗
Bueno, senor. Gracias. Oye, mi amigo.
好的 先生 谢谢 给你 哥们
Gracias. De nada.
谢谢 客气
So, how many of Sydney's paintings did you find?
你找到多少希德妮的画
Jane had a bunch in that storage unit.
简的储存室里有不少
Tested all the canvases.
画上的所有帆布都测试过了
None were hiding a Dutch masterpiece.
没发现藏有荷兰杰作的迹象
Well, someone in this building knows where that painting is.
这栋楼里肯定有人知道画在哪里
Yeah, let's put the bar over here.
好 我们把吧台移到那边去
Okay, sure. What do we have for alcohol?
我们有什么酒
We got whiskey, tequila... You know what?
有威士忌 龙舌兰 知道吗
I'll just have to find another tactic to get them talking.
我刚想出一个让他们开口的策略
Gorgeous, yes. Right there. Gorgeous. That's right.
美翻了 对 就这样 真漂亮 很好
Give me more eyes. Eyes here. Beautiful. Okay, shoulder.
注意眼神 看这里 很美 好的 肩膀靠前
That's right. Gorgeous.
很好 完美
Closer! Give me that shoulder.
近点 肩膀再靠前点
Jo! Cupcake.
乔 小蛋糕
How are you?
你好啊
I'm on the clock for W, not WPK.
我在给《W》杂♥志♥干活 不是WPK
And, uh, this is a closed set.
还有 这片场闲人免进
Oh. Will you look at that?
看啊
You are actually letting the models
你居然让模特
keep their clothes on for once. How sweet.
都穿衣服了 真贴心
Oh, come on, Ella.
得了吧 艾拉
Please don't tell me you traipsed all the way downtown
别告诉我你大老远的来市区
to give me another lecture on selling out.
是为了再给我上一堂"出♥卖♥♥♥"的道德课
Whoa... hey.
听着
I just wanted to make sure that you were properly paid
我只想确定你为安东·维的牛仔裤摄影
for the Anton V project. That's all.
收到应得的钱了 就这样
If you're wondering if the check cleared, the answer is yes.
如果你想知道是否收到钱了 答案是肯定的
And now, if you'll excuse me.
现在 恕不奉陪
Here. Let's go with the 35.
来 给我35型号♥的相机
You must have quite the agent,
你的经纪人真牛
to have negotiated that deal.
能做成那样的买♥♥卖♥♥
I mean, 200 grand for a day's work?
干一天的活赚二十万
Even Annie Leibovitz would be jealous.
安妮·莱博维茨[《名利场》首席摄影师]也望尘莫及吧
$200,000? Are you kidding me?
二十万 你开玩笑的吧
Try doing some math and dividing by ten.
除以十才对
Your check was for $20,000?
你的支票上写的是两万
Well, your name was on it.
你的大名可在上面呢
You're my account rep. You should know.
你是我的账户代理 最清楚不过了
Hey, Tony, we're all set for my friend's party tonight, right?
托尼 今晚我朋友的派对准备就绪了吧
Sushi trays, kobe beef sliders,
寿司托盘 神户牛肉滑块
and french fry bar? Yep. I'm all over it.
法国炸条 清楚 都准备了
Okay. Great.
很好
You know, I love watching you in action.
你工作时候超级帅
Um, Morgan, what are you doing here?
摩根 你来干什么
You didn't call. Which kind of shocked me,
你不给我打电♥话♥ 真让我很吃惊
considering I'm pretty sure you had a good time the other night.
我很确定你那晚很开心
I did. I did, but...
是的 是的 但
Hey, I need two drinks at table eight.
8号♥桌2杯酒
You got it. I brought you something.
没问题 给你带来样东西
That's a $5,000 watch, Morgan. Where'd you get that?
这表值5千块 摩根 你从哪弄来的
Stole it from my dad.
从我爸那里偷的
You're not the only one who gets a rush from stealing.
你不是唯一喜欢偷东西的人
When I saw you take my mom's ring,
看到你偷我妈戒指的时候
I knew we were made for each other.
我就知道我们天生一对
Uh, okay. Morgan, come here.
好吧 摩根 过来
Listen, that ring was the end for me, all right?
那戒指是我的最后一次 知道吗
That's the last time I'm ever gonna rip anybody off.
那是我最后一次偷东西
Why am I having a hard time believing that?
我怎么觉得很难相信这话
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I just got out of a relationship.
我刚结束了一段恋情
I'm so sorry if I lead you on.
很抱歉如果让你误解了
I just-- I can't do this with you.
我只是 不能和你开始
You're not saying you don't want to see me again?
你不会是说不想再见我了吧
Because my dad is sitting right there.
我爸就坐在那里
And I think you know he's not that kind of guy you want to mess with.
我想你知道他可不是好惹的
What do you think you're doing?
你在搞什么
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表