剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Just keep your hand out of the register
别有不良记录
And you'll be fine.
就会没事的
Miss Simms, how was yoga?
西姆斯小姐 瑜伽学得怎样了
Oh, god, just move in already.
妈呀 你常驻这里了啊
Thought you might like to know we talked to Dante Zaretti
我以为你想知道 我们和丹特·萨拉提
About your little meeting.
谈了谈你们的私会
Oh, good.
很好
Then I'm sure he explained to you
我相信他跟你说了
That we were discussing a mutual client.
我们是在讨论一个共同的客户
Actually, he said you hired him
事实上 他说你雇他
To break into Sydney's apartment.
闯入希德妮的公♥寓♥
Except when he got there, she was already dead.
只不过当他到那时 她已经死了
Well, that is one P.I. with a very vivid imagination.
这个私♥家♥侦♥探♥的想象力真丰富
He says you got there before him that night,
他说 那晚你比他先到
Stabbed her, then tried
你刺伤了她
To make him look like the killer.
之后又企图嫁祸于他
According to Zaretti, you're the murderer.
根据萨拉提的供述 你就是凶手
Okay, why does he get to be Mr. Credibility?
为什么他的话就可信
I mean, he's obviously lying.
他明显在撒谎
He's just saying that
他那样说是因为
Because WPK didn't want to use him anymore.
WPK公♥司♥不想再用他了
Look, Sydney Andrews made me who I am today.
听着 希德妮·安德鲁斯成就了我
Why would I want her dead?
我怎么会想让她死呢
If we can confirm his story,
如果我们能证实他的话
You can bet your burberry you'll be arrested for murder.
你一定会因谋杀罪而被捕
Well, that's one big "if," detective.
侦探 这个"如果"可要慎重
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Oh, I'm not so sure I'm going to need any luck.
我想不需要什么运气
It's gonna feel real good
把手铐铐在
When I get to tighten those handcuffs
你那细皮嫩肉的手上
Around those adorable little wrists of yours.
感觉肯定好极了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表