剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Next thing I knew, we were in that room.
我随后记得的 就是我们在那间房♥了
And then?
然后呢
Lauren, what did he do?
劳伦 他做了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
什么都没做
I was having a bad reaction to the drugs,
我对毒品有不良反应
he got scared, and he left me there.
他吓坏了 然后丢下我跑了
David... David...
大卫 大卫
Come on. Who the hell is this guy?
别这样 那家伙到底是谁
He's just a jerk.
他只是个混♥蛋♥
Just a jerk.
就是个混♥蛋♥
Miss Yung, we have you scheduled for an EEG.
容小姐 我们为你安排了脑电波扫描
Listen, this is kind of embarrassing,
这事太丢人了
and I don't want anyone else to know,
我不想让别人知道
so can you please just let it go?
你能就这样让它过去吗
Yeah, it's let go. You're gonna be okay.
好 让它过去 你会好起来的
Melrose Place 2009 S01E13
新飞跃情海 第一季第十三集
If you break that, you're all gonna chip in and pay for it.
如果弄坏了那个 你们就要集资赔偿我了
It says "Handle with care." Oh, crap.
那上面写着"小心轻放" 糟了
Don't worry about that. It's just a priceless antique.
别担心那个 它只是个无价的古董
Hey, I saw that.
嗨 我可看见了
Ella. Amanda!
艾拉 阿曼达
We need to talk about my party.
我们需要谈论一下我的派对
That is, if you can find the energy...
那就是 如果你能从一夜风流的疲惫中
fresh off a one-night stand. - Oh... it wasn't a one-night stand.
摆脱出来恢复精力 我不是去一夜风流
Well, you keep telling yourself that.
你就自己骗自己吧
Anyway, we need to hire a new caterer.
总之 我们需要请新的宴会筹备人
I thought we hired the caterers...
我以为我们已经从格温·史蒂芬尼[歌♥手]
from Gwen Stefani's birthday party.
的生日派对上请了宴会筹备人
Yeah, and then I fired them.
是 但后来我炒了他们
Told the party planner I don't care if it's trendy,
告诉派对策划人我不介意食物是否新潮
you don't put cotton candy on foie gras. Okay.
但不能把棉花糖放在鹅肝酱上 好的
I know someone who will be perfect.
我知道有个人能胜任
Don't worry, Amanda, your reintroduction...
别担心 阿曼达 你在名流前的
to the A-list will be flawless.
再次被介绍将会完美无瑕
Well, today happens to be about more than impressing...
恰巧今天不只是要给洛杉矶的名流
and intimidating L.A.'s power elite.
留下深刻印象和下马威
Now, Ben mentioned that he's planning something special.
本提到他准备了一些特别的东西
Let's just say he's a "Grand gesture" kind of guy.
我们可以说他有重大事情要宣布
I want make sure nothing goes wrong.
我要确保万无一失
Is it possible that he is gonna slip something sparkly...
该不会是他要在你手指上
on that finger of yours?
戴上个亮闪闪的东西吧
Ella, I'm your boss.
艾拉 我是你的上司
My personal life is none of your business.
我的个人生活跟你无关
Right.
是的
I trust that everyone in the building is coming today?
我相信这里的所有邻居今天都会到场吧
Well, my fellow courtyard dwellers...
不过 我们的邻居
are more of "Who's that" Than "Who's who."
可都是无名小辈
Well, inviting them was the neighborly thing to do.
不过 邀请邻友是促进邻里关系的
I want them all there. Make it happen. Okay.
我要他们都到场 去办好 好吧
今晚阿曼达要办场派对
消息来自 艾拉
Oh, my God. Jonah, thank God you're home.
天啊 乔纳 谢天谢地你回来了
Yeah, I started organizing your comic books...
为了不让我整夜胡思乱想
to keep me from freaking out all night.
我开始整理你的连环画书了
I'm sorry. I should've called.
对不起 我应该打电♥话♥的
Look...
听着
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
You have every right to be furious, Jonah.
你有完全有权利生气 乔纳
Riley...
莱利
last night...
昨晚
You just have to understand...
你必须得理解
how incredibly hard that was for me.
对我来说那有多么困难
No, I know.
我知道
What I said, what I did...
我说的话 做的事
Jonah, I am so sorry.
乔纳 我很抱歉
I'm not proud of the way I acted, either.
我也对自己的行为也很失望
How were you supposed to act?
你有什么行为不好的
Look, I am lost.
听着 我很迷惘
I am confused.
我很困惑
But the one thing I do know...
但我知道一件事
is that the last five years with you...
就是过去跟你在一起的5年
have been the best years of my life.
是我一生中最幸福的5年
Before we decided to get married, we never fought.
我们决定结婚前 我们从未争吵过
We never had any issues. We just...
我们从未有过争执 我们只是
laughed a lot.
有很多的欢笑
Can't we just go back to the way it was?
我们能不能让一切回到从前
Without the engaged part?
但是不订婚
You're asking me to commit to a future...
你要我承诺你一个将来
with someone who won't commit to anything.
而你却不做出任何的付出
I'm not asking you to commit.
我不要你承诺
I am asking you to live in the moment...
我是要你和我一起
with me.
活在当下
What we have together,
我们的曾经那么美好
it is too special to just throw away.
如果就这样放弃 太可惜了
It's just...
不过
After everything that's happened...
经过这么多事情...
I... I'm not so sure...
我... 我已经不敢确定了
So,
那么
since you' the culinary whiz kid,
你作为这样一个天才厨师
I thought, "Who better to cook for Amanda's party...
有谁能比你 科尔酒吧的最佳前任主厨
than Coal's best ex-cook-chef?"...
更适合去阿曼达的派对烹饪呢
That's pretty high praise and pretty short notice.
真是抬举啊 不过时间太仓促了
Okay, look, you will have a fully loaded kitchen...
你会有一个装备齐全的厨房♥
an army of servers, and...
一大批服务员 而且...
I sort of already told them you'd do it.
我已经通知他们说你会去的
Well, then it's a good thing I kept every recipe...
以前被马塞罗否定的食谱我还留着
Marcello ever shot down.
看来派上用场了
Ella, thank you.
艾拉 谢谢
You have no idea how much I need this gig today.
你不知道我有多么需要这份工作
Oh, please.
拜托
It's the least I can do.
小小心意不足挂齿
Especially after believing...
尤其在我知道...
you were a knife-wielding lady killer gone AWOL.
你是个擅离职守的持刀少女杀手之后
Yeah, well, you weren't the only one.
你不是唯一知道这点的
Don't worry about it. Good.
别担心了 太好了
Okay, the party's at her boyfriend's estate.
派对将在她男友的家里举♥行♥
I will text you the detail...
我会发短♥信♥告诉你细节...
Auggie, sweetheart.
奥吉 亲爱的
Please tell me you did not hit this.
你不会喝了酒吧
I was trying out a new recipe.
我在研发新食谱
Rock shrimp with a tequila lime sauce.
石清虾配龙舌兰柠檬沙司
Oh. Really? Does that dish come with a side of total BS?
是吗 这盘菜是不是也叫做"纯瞎扯"
Ella, I'm fine.
艾拉 我没事
Sometimes I need to use alcohol in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥有时也要用酒啊
No. What you need is to be on your game tonight.
不 你今晚要给我保持最佳状态
Look, just promise me that you won't mess this up.
跟我保证你绝对不会搞砸
Look, you know how much this means to me, okay?
你知道这对我意义重大
I'm sober. I swear.
我很清醒 我发誓
Don't test me. Half my clients are in rehab.
别耍花样 我一半的客户都在戒酒
And do not be late.
别迟到
R录音室 威尔科斯大街3231号♥
用户详细信息 里克·帕克斯顿
Hey, man, what's up?
怎么了 伙计
I'm just on my way out. Oh, you're... Okay.
我正准备出门 你... 好吧
Um, I just... A quick, random question for you.
我想... 随便问你个问题
Um, is there any chance I could maybe, uh...
我能不能...
crash on your couch tonight? You want to stay here?
今晚睡你家沙发 你想住在这里
Why? Uh, just looking for a quiet place,
为什么 只是想找个安静的地方
somewhere I can start workin...
找个可以让我投入工作...
Uh, just on my script and collect my thoughts.
整理思绪 专心写剧本的地方
My head's, like, totally spinning right now.
我现在头昏眼花的
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表