剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You looked at me in your office,
我捕捉到你看我的那眼神
I knew you were your own worst enemy.
我知道你就是我不幸的根源
My mother was right.
我妈妈是正确的
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
I told you I was adopted.
我告诉过你我是被领养的
And when I found my real mom,
当我找到我的生母时
She was a mess, all because of you.
她简直一团糟 都是因为你
I never got a chance to know
就因为你对她的所作所为
My mother because what you did to her.
我一直没机会去了解我妈妈
Your mother? What was she, a patient?
你妈妈 她是谁 一个病人吗
My Mom was Sydney Andrews.
我妈妈就是希德妮·安德鲁斯
I know you don't think I'm your father,
我知道你并不认为我是你父亲
So what do you want from me?
那你想从我这得到什么
You hurt my mother.
你伤害了我妈妈
She was trying to get better, but you wouldn't let her.
她曾设法生活的好一点 而你却不让她如愿
And now,
现在
You're going to pay.
你要付出代价了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表