剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I would love to meet that girl.
我想要见见她
You know, just for research.
你知道的 研究一下
Um, just one little problem...
这有点困难
No, there's no problem.
不 没问题的
You can call her.
你可以打电♥话♥给她
Call her?
打给她
Is there any way...?
有没有可能
Could you give us, like, one quick second?
能不能给我俩几分钟
Yeah, sure.
当然
I'll see you at the next hole. Okay.
我在下个洞口等你们
Yeah, we'll, uh, be right there.
我们马上就过去
There is absolutely no way I'm calling Riley...
让我给莱利打电♥话♥
to reminisce about a relationship...
追忆那段感情是绝不可能的
That just completely blew up.
那已经彻底结束啦
Owen likes the dynamic in the script.
欧文喜欢剧本里男女主角的和谐
What if he senses, like, the major tension between us?
如果他发现了我们之间的紧张关系怎么办
No, no, no, he won't, okay?
不 他不会知道的
Riley can play nice for one day.
莱利能和和气气假装一天的
That's it. All right?
就这样了 好吗
You might have broken up with her,
你是跟她分手了
but she is a good person with a gigantic heart.
可是她是个心胸宽广的好人
She is gonna do this.
她会同意的
Hey, that transfer from Johns Hopkins,
从琼斯·霍普金那调来的新人
he's waiting for you at reception.
他在接待室等你
Excuse me? The dean wanted you to show him the ropes.
你说什么 院长想让你带带他
Oh, okay.
好吧
Been in that position.
在这个岗位
Might as well pay it forward.
还是有点爱心的好
You're my transfer from Johns Hopkins?
你是从琼斯·霍普金调过来的
You actually inspire people to stay alive?
原来你是个鼓舞人们活命的啊
Are you stalking me? What...? Don't flatter yourself.
你在跟踪我吗 怎么 别自恋了
I got the apartment listing from the admin bulletin board.
我在管理布告牌看到的公♥寓♥出租清单
So if you're going to be mad at somebody,
你要发火
be mad at whoever posted it.
就去找贴公告的人吧
That would have been me.
真是自作自受
Come on.
来吧
How about we start over.
我们开始吧
Drew Pragin.
我是德鲁·普雷根
Well, Drew Pragin,
德鲁·普雷根
let's hope you're better at playing doctor...
希望你当医生的技术
than you are at playing guitar.
好过你弹吉他的技术
I'm actually very good at playing doctor.
我当医生很棒的
Still don't know your name.
还不知道你名字呢
Lauren Yung, third year.
劳伦·容 三年级
This is Alice Redding, 75.
这是爱丽丝·雷丁 75岁
She's suffered from an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
她得了腹主动脉瘤
Not big on small talk, huh?
你不太喜欢闲聊啊
She's recovering from an endovascular stent graft.
她刚做完血管支架植入手术
Her blood pressure's being monitored constantly.
需要持续测量血压
I think I just figured out why you don't like me.
我知道你为什么不喜欢我了
Not liking you would presuppose...
我不喜欢你没有认真考虑...
actually having thought about you.
就胡思乱想
You don't think I'm serious enough.
你觉得我不够认真
Let me guess...
我猜猜看...
You were the only sophomore...
你是你们大学生物系...
in your AP bio class, am I right?
唯一一个二年级生 对吧
Yeah, I can see you now...
我可以想象...
with your braces and your knee-highs,
你穿着吊带和齐膝袜
taking a scalpel to your very first fetal pig.
拿着手术刀对准你第一个实验品的样子
It's kind of adorable.
真可爱
Hmm. Call me "adorable" again.
再说我可爱试试
You'll see what I can do with a scalpel.
你就知道我用手术刀的技术了
Yes, or no... Your idea of a movie night...
回答是或不是... 你梦想中的电影之夜...
is sneaking a bowl of popcorn...
是想拿一盘爆米花...
into the surgery observation deck.
偷偷潜入手术室观测台吧
Right, 'cause heaven forbid
是的 但愿永远无法实现
I should take my job seriously.
因为我要认真对待我的工作
When was the last time you laughed?
你上次笑是什么时候
I'm not here to laugh.
我不是来笑的
Look, I'm not gonna heal Mrs. Redding's heart...
我戴个小丑鼻子 蹦蹦跳跳的开些玩笑
by putting on a clown nose and telling knock-knock jokes.
是治不好雷丁太太的心脏的
Maybe not, but it's not going to kill her
或许是治不好 但是让她开心起来
to make her smile either.
也不会害死她
Come on.
走吧
From Vanessa Mancini?
瓦内萨·曼奇尼寄来的
David, if you're reading this,
大卫 如果你正在读这封信
it means I'm gone,
说明我已经死了
and Michael needs to know the truth...
麦可必须知道...
about the night you and I spent together...
那晚 我和你在一起了
Shortly after Noah was born,
诺亚出生后不久
I ran a paternity test.
我就去做了亲子鉴定
Michael's not Noah's father , David. You are.
麦可不是诺亚的父亲 大卫 你才是
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Somebody order delivery?
有人叫了外卖♥♥吗
Glass walls. what am I thinking?
这可是玻璃窗 我在想什么啊
That maybe we could teach the bullpen a trick or two?
或许我们可以教观众们一些技巧
Yeah, well, I'd love to, but I'm starving.
我也想 但是我饿了
Nice unicorn band-aid.
独角兽牌创可贴啊
Yeah, courtesy of Riley Richmond.
莱利·里奇蒙友情提供
Did she bite you?
她咬了你吗
Just a paper cut.
剪纸的时候弄伤的
Well, thanks for taking the meeting.
谢谢你去见了她
I hope it didn't waste too much of your time.
应该没有浪费你太多时间吧
No, actually I, uh, I hired her.
没有 我雇佣了她
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吗
No. She has this dream of building boarding schools...
真的 在市中心办一所寄宿学校...
in the inner city.
是她的梦想
Honey, everybody has dreams,
亲爱的 每个人都有梦想
but I think her only real experience...
但是我想她唯一的经验...
is with untied shoes and finger paint.
也就是系鞋带和用手指画画吧
Well, my team needs a fresh, young perspective.
我的团队需要新鲜 年轻的血液
And so she's the perfect fit.
她当仁不让
Oh, happy to hear it.
听你这么说就好了
But you didn't trek moo shu pork...
但是你在用餐高峰从比弗利山庄
through the Beverly Hills lunch rush...
长途跋涉带来木须肉午餐...
to talk about Riley Richmond, did you?
不光是为了说莱利·里奇蒙如何好吧
Riley who? Exactly.
莱利是谁 这样才对
I'd like to make a payment into my account please.
我来付款的 这是我的账号♥
$1,500.
1500美元
According to the university records, you're all paid up.
大学账单记录里显示你的钱已经缴清了
Yeah, I wish.
要是这样就好了
No, seriously... zero balance.
我说的是真的 余额为零
I checked online yesterday...
我昨天才上网查过...
and I still had an outstanding balance of $16,000.
明明还有16000美金未清
Says there was a payment
上面显示该账户
in that amount made this morning.
今早有人已付清
Either our office made a huge mistake...
要么就是我们财务处出了错...
or you've got yourself a guardian angel with some deep pockets.
要么就是你背后有个有钱的大靠山
Right.
知道了
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Mancini.
曼奇尼医生
I'm on my way out.
我正准备出去
I've just come from the bursar's office...
我刚从财务处过来...
and someone made an anonymous donation to my tuition.
有人匿名捐赠了我的学费
Well, congratulations.
那么恭喜你了
You didn't have to do that.
你没必要这么做
You think I paid off one of my student's tuition?
你以为我帮我的学生付了学费
You're good, Yung, but you're not that good.
你很棒 容 但你也没那么优秀
Dr. Mancini, I-I'm serious.
曼奇尼医生 我是认真的
I can't take your money.
我不会拿你的钱的
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表