剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I think I would have remembered you.
我想我早该对你印象深刻了
Yeah, I definitely think
是的 我也强烈的觉得
I would have remembered you.
我们相见恨晚
You know,
你知道
I'm having drinks tonight at katsuya
我今晚要和派拉蒙公♥司♥的副总
With the vp of paramount.
去卡苏亚喝几杯
We'll probably be done by 10:00.
我们大概10点钟能结束
You want to join me after?
那之后你想来找我吗
Uh, meet you after your drinks?
在你喝完之后去找你吗
To work on our pitch.
来加深我们的友谊
Okay.
没问题
T-to work on the pitch.
来加深友谊
Sounds good, sounds-- yeah, sounds great.
听起来不错 不错 棒极了
I'll save you a seat at the bar.
我会在酒吧里帮你留个座
David.
大卫
What are you doing?
你在干些什么啊
You don't want to buy this house.
你根本不想买♥♥下这房♥子
My real estate agent stood me up.
我的房♥产经纪人放我鸽子
I'm actually just on my way out.
我现在只是要出去罢了
Yeah, so what's with the black gloves?
好吧 那黑手套是怎么回事
Lauren,
劳伦
This isn't a good time. Right.
现在不是谈这个的时候 说得对
First you get beaten up, then the blue prints.
先是你被人揍 之后又是这蓝图
The bag... David, what's going on?
还有那包 大卫 到底是怎么回事
you're completely overreacting.
你完全反应过度了
Then show me what's in there.
那让我看看里面到底有什么
This is ridiculous.
真是荒唐
Excuse me.
借过
Lauren, get in the car.
劳伦 上车
We got to get out of here.
我们必须马上离开这里
Now.
立刻
Guess there's no love lost between you and the speed limit.
你完全无视速度限制啊
I peeked back a few times
我回头瞟了几眼
To make sure you were still holding on.
以确定你抓稳了
All that adrenaline tired me out.
我都吓出冷汗了
How about a margarita
不如我们在处理家具前
before we tackle the furniture?
先来杯玛格丽塔
Virgin, obviously.
当然是无酒精的
Sure, why not?
好啊 为什么不呢
Riley.
莱利
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 挺好
Hey, hey, what's up?
怎么了
Nothing, I just--
没什么 我只是
I totally tanked the shoot,
我完全把拍摄搞砸了
And now I have to break the news to Jonah
现在我不得不告诉乔纳这个坏消息
That that extra money we were counting on doesn't exist.
我们指望的那些外快并不存在
Hey, it was just one shoot.
一次拍摄而已
Yeah, exactly, one shoot.
是的 确切的说 一次至关重要的拍摄
Do you know how many video jobs
你知道乔纳要辛辛苦苦
Jonah's had to sweat through just so we can make rent?
做多少摄影工作才够我们交房♥租吗
Do you want to come over for a minute?
你想过来坐一下吗
I'll make some tea.
我给你泡点茶
You can shed some of that stress.
这样你能缓解些压力
No, looks like you're in the middle of something. I'm okay.
不用了 你好像还有事 我挺好的
No, no, it's, it's totally fine.
不 不 没关系的
Come over, please.
没事的 来吧
Okay.
好吧
Is Riley okay?
莱利还好吧
Yeah, she's just-- she's just had a rough day.
是的 她只是 今天有点不顺
Um, do you mind if I help you out tomorrow?
你介意我明天再帮你吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不介意
Riley obviously needs you more than I do.
莱利现在很明显比我更需要你
Thanks, Violet.
谢谢你的理解 维尔莉特
Ella said the photographer was trying
艾拉说那个摄影师是试图
To strip away my inhibitions.
想让我突破禁忌
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Sounds like she took you for a rough ride out there.
听起来像是她让你陷入了窘境
I moved where she wanted,
她要我做什么我就做什么
I looked where she wanted,
她要我看哪里我就看哪里
I did everything she said.
她说的我全都做了
I mean...
我是说
Auggie, I even took my shirt off.
奥吉 我连上衣都脱了
How'd that go?
怎么会这样
How do you think?
你觉得呢
I'm a schoolteacher
我只是个学校老师
Pretending to be some sort of supermodel.
却奢望要成为所谓的超级名模
Yeah, well, you're allowed to want
可能是 但你也被允许
More than one thing in life, Riley.
在生活中要求更多 莱利
Jonah is going to hate me
乔纳如果知道我放弃了那些钱
For giving up that money.
会恨死我的
Riley, I don't know if you know this,
莱利 我不清楚你是否了解
But it's kind of impossible to hate you.
但他是无法恨你的
He'll understand.
他会理解你的
I just had to get out of there.
我只是必须要离开那里
She just kept pushing me to be this reckless, carefree
她一直逼我变成这种鲁莽 不负责
Kind of person who just throws caution to the wind. uh...
将警告当成耳旁风的人
It's like she was trying to
这就好像她一直在竭力
make me question my choices in life.
让我质疑自己的生活选择
You don't think I'm too young to get married, do you?
你不觉得 我年龄太小不适合结婚吗
I don't think I'm the right guy to answer that.
我觉得我不是那个该回答你这问题的人
You know, um, instead of drinks,
你知道 除了喝酒
Like, if you just want to meet at your office another day,
如果你想改天在办公室见我
My schedule is super loose.
我的日程可是非常宽松的
Eh, don't worry about it.
不用担心
Drinks go on the company card.
喝酒是公♥司♥买♥♥单
You got to love a studio gig.
你会喜欢上摄影棚马车的
You've seen Autumn Falls, right?
你看过《秋日瀑布》吧
Three times.
看了三次
Well, my ex-boyfriend wrote and directed it.
那是我前男友导演和编剧的
Wait, Kevin Carlyle is your ex-boyfriend?
等等 凯文·卡莱尔是你前男友
Andrew plucked him out of obscurity and made him huge.
安德鲁让他从无名小辈成了大导演
You kind of remind me of him.
你某些地方让我想到他
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I got to be honest with you, Kendra.
听着 我得说实话 肯德拉
I, uh, don't know if I can come tonight.
我不确定今晚能赴约
How come?
为什么
It's just I...
我只是
Well, I, I kind of have some plans already.
其实我已经有计划了
Ah... so, you know...
所以 你知道
All right, well, if you happen to free up,
没关系 如果你临时有空了
You know where I will be.
你知道来哪里找我
Caleb, muffin,
凯莱布 我的小松饼
I would hardly call the shoot a disaster.
我觉得这次摄影并非是场灾难
Look, I'm sure Jo got some amazing shots.
听着 我很确定乔拍摄了些很棒的照片
Of course I'll work it out.
我当然会处理好
I always do.
没有我解决不了的问题
Hi, Jo.
你好啊 乔
That girl was a waste of my time.
那个女孩简直是浪费我的时间
So Riley's no Elle Macpherson.
看来莱利不如艾尔·麦克珀森[澳洲名模]
Not like you did her any favors,
并不是你为她做了什么
Constantly reminding her of that.
都需要时刻提醒
With amateurs, it's my job
对于业余模特 我有义务
To ruffle their feathers.
激起他们的锋芒
Without that little push,
我不狠一点
She couldn't even get off the ground.
她根本不会有进步
Right, and you're the professional, supposedly.
没错 说起来 那你是专业人士咯
Maybe you shouldn't have pushed her so hard.
或许你不该那么狠
It's what I do.
这就是我的作风
Until she's able to tap into who she really is,
在她认清♥真♥我之前
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表