剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Table left me and my favorite dress covered in paint.
弄的我和我最爱的裙子上全是油漆
Can you bring my diopter?
你能把我的瞄准器拿来吗
I can't get any extreme close-ups without it.
没有它我无法拍摄大特写
Is it okay if I leave in 15?
我15分钟后出发行吗
Riles, I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't urgent.
莱利 如果不是火烧眉毛我不会找你的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶到的
Beautiful.
太好了
It's a Kazimuri.
出自名家之手
From a collector in Santa Monica.
从圣塔莫尼卡的一个收集家那得来的
Got lost on its way to the Guggenheim in Bilbao.
原本要送毕尔巴鄂古根汉博物馆展览的
You, uh, know anyone who wants to give it a home?
你知道有什么人想买♥♥它吗
I mean, you pick up a watch or jewelry, I'm your guy.
若是手表或是珠宝 我会帮你
But like that Vachon painting,
但像这种瓦尚彩画
This is out of my league.
我没有下家
You got to go through my cousin, Hassan, with that stuff.
你可以带上这个 去问问我的表弟哈桑
He's hooked into the art world?
他与艺术界有瓜葛
Art, antiquities... When can I meet him?
艺术品 古董... 我什么时候能见他
Tonight. I'll set it up.
今晚 我来约
If I fence through your cousin, what's in it for you?
如果我过了你表弟这关 你会怎么办
He's family.
他是我的家人
Unlike whatever's going on with you and your father,
不同于你和你老爸
My people look out for each other.
我的家人都互相照应的
Good. If Hassan can look out for me,
不错 如果哈桑能照应我的话
Then consider me family, too.
那把我也当家人看吧
Excuse me?
不好意思
What?
什么
Who are you?
你是谁
I went to emergency.
我去了急诊室
They said it was going to take hours.
他们说要等几个小时
I-I saw your name by the elevator.
我在电梯旁看到你的名字
You're the head cardiologist, right? Right.
你是首席心脏病专家 是吗 没错
I'm sorry, I'm just so scared...
抱歉 我只是很害怕
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
But this is not the way things work around here...
我们这里的工作流程不是这样的
Please, I-I feel like I'm dying.
求你了 我觉得我快死了
My heart, it feels like
我的心脏
it's going to jump right out of my chest.
像是要从胸口跳出来了
Melrose Place 2009 S1E06
新飞跃情海 第一季第六集
All right, Ms. Foster.
好吧 福斯特小姐
Please unbutton so I can take a listen.
请解开纽扣让我听诊
It's Violet.
叫我维尔莉特吧
Is it bad?
很糟糕吗
Well, your heart rate is definitely elevated,
你心率确实过速
But I don't hear anything else unusual.
但是我没听出有何异常
Do you have a family history of heart disease?
你的家族有心脏病史吗
Maybe. I was adopted.
说不定 我是被收养的
Well, I don't think it's anything serious,
我觉得不是很严重
But we should definitely run some tests.
但是还得做个测试
Tests? You know what?
测试 你知道吗
I'm feeling better already.
我已经感觉好多了
Do you drink a lot of caffeine?
你喝了很多咖啡吗
'Cause sometimes that can cause a racing heartbeat.
因为有时那会引起心动过速
Oh, my god.
天啊
Yes. This morning, I had, like, four energy drinks.
是啊 今早我喝了四瓶功能饮料
Well, there you go. That's probably all it is,
行了 很可能就是因此而起
Because... You look like a very healthy young woman.
因为 你看起来像是位健康的年轻姑娘
Do you have medical insurance?
你有医疗保险吗
You know, I just started a new job, so...
我刚找到份新工作 所以
Well, why don't we consider this visit off the books?
那就当做是一次私下的就诊吧
That was so sweet of you.
你人真好
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
You know, you should come by Coal.
你应该来科尔酒吧坐坐
I'm a bartender.
我是个调酒师
Oh, I bet you pour a mean cocktail.
我打赌你的鸡尾酒肯定调得不错
I'll buy you a drink to repay you.
我想请你喝酒以酬谢你
You don't have to do that.
你没必要那么做
Please. I want to.
来吧 我想报答你
Heading out after a shift on the Mancini team?
刚值完曼奇尼手术队的班 又要出去吗
I thought the old man took pride in running
我想那老家伙榨干了徒弟们的劳动力
His protestant into the ground.
一定很引以为傲吧
He said to say "hey," By the way.
顺便说下 他向你问好
Yeah? Well, you tell him I said "hi" back.
是吗 你告诉他 我也向他问好
So, dress plus makeup equals date?
换了衣服化了妆 去约会吗
Am I right?
我猜对了吗
Whatever.
随你怎么想
Same guy from the Nightingale Party?
还是夜莺派对上那家伙吗
No. Just, um...
不是 是...
Some other guy.
另外一个人
Can you help me with this button, please? Uh-huh.
能帮我系下这纽扣吗
There you go.
好了
Do I look all right?
我看上去还好吧
Not bad.
不错
You clean up good, doc.
打扮得不错 医生
Have fun.
祝你愉快
You, too.
你也是
This is fabulous.
太牛了
Do you see that zipper?
看到那个拉链没
Recycled copper.
回收的铜制成的
Would you get a close-up of that, please?
给它来个特写好吗
Um, okay, I just...
好 我...
I want to stay wide for one more sec.
我还要再稍等一会儿
A sec. I don't have a sec, Jonah.
一会儿 我没有一会儿时间让你等 乔纳
Caleb. Hi.
凯莱布 好啊
Yes, everything is going well.
是的 事情都很顺利
Anton could not be happier.
安东再高兴不过了
Unclench and let me do my job.
挂了 让我做事吧
Excuse me, this is a...
对不起 这是个...
It's a private showroom.
这是个私人展示厅
I'm sorry to interrupt.
对不起 打扰了
No, Anton. She's cool.
没事 安东 她没关系的
She's with me.
她是来找我的
Of course.
必然啊
Okay, I did not know which one the diopter was,
我不知道哪个是瞄准器
So I just brought them all.
所以我把它们都带来了
Thank you. Oh, my gosh.
谢了 天啊
Fiancee of the year.
本年度最佳未婚妻
You deserve the biggest trophy in the world.
你应该得到全世界最大的奖赏
Oh. Yeah, well, I'll trade that trophy
好吧 等你回家了
For a shoulder massage when you get home.
就以一次肩部按♥摩♥作为这个奖赏吧
When that bell rang, I literally ran from the building.
铃♥声♥一响 我就冲出教学楼了
Why? What happened?
为什么 出什么事了
Um, well, for starters,
在低年级学生眼里
I'm a total failure as a reptile wrangler.
我捕捉爬虫动物可完全不在行
Hard Hat Bob went Shawshank?
安全帽鲍勃越狱了吗
Who's Hard Hat Bob?
安全帽鲍勃是谁
A turtle.
一只乌龟
He broke out of a maximum-security terrarium.
他逃出了最高安全饲养所
Behind those beady little eyes is the pea-sized brain
在它的绿豆眼后面 有一个豌豆大的
Of a mastermind.
满是计谋的脑袋
And now he's at large in my classroom.
现在它在我的教室里逍遥法外
You have a classroom?
你有教室
I teach first grade.
我教一年级
Of course you do.
当然了
You into fashion?
你对时尚界感兴趣吗
I couldn't even tell you
我都说不出
What brand of dress I'm wearing right now.
我现在穿的衣服是什么牌子的
As long as the pattern hides paint and puke, works for me.
只要图案能遮住颜料和呕吐物 就很适合我
And story time's over.
趣味故事教学到此结束
Time for the grown-ups to get back to work now.
现在大人们要开始工作了
So,
那么
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表