剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Looks pretty serious.
看上去很严重
Uh, yeah.
是的
It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Lauren.
劳伦 没什么不好意思的
It's not like you're the first person
你又不是第一个
Who's ever fallen behind on a tuition payment.
拖欠学费的人
Right. This is from the guy
对 这话出自一个
Who's never worried about a bill in his life. Nice.
从不为账单发愁的人 不错
How much do you need?
你需要多少钱
It's fine.
没事的
They've given me till the end of semester to pay in full,
他们已经允许我到学期末付清
And I've already made a lot of headway, so it's-it's fine.
我已经攒了很多钱 没事
How much, Lauren?
劳伦 要多少
$20,000.
二万美金
Let me loan it to you.
我来贷款给你
What?!
什么
Yeah.
是
No, there's no way.
不 不可能吧
No. straight up.
不 直说了吧
No interest.
不用付利息
There's got to be some benefit
认识一个有信托基金的家伙
In knowing a kid with a trust fund, right?
还是有好处的 对不
That's a really generous offer,
真是个慷慨的提议
But even with a trust fund,
但虽说有信托基金
You can afford to spare that kind of money?
你能负担得起余下的欠款吗
When they're gonna kick the best doctor
如果他们要把我认识的最好的医生
I've ever had out of med school, I can.
从医学院开除的话 我就能付得起
But money and friends...
但金钱和友谊
That can get complicated. I don't...
混在一起会变味 我不想
I'll make sure it doesn't.
我相信不会
Sleep on it.
考虑一晚上吧
Okay, so Anton is obsessed with this photographer.
安东对这位摄影师情有独钟
Another one of his genius ideas.
这是他的另一个天才想法
He started using her six months ago
自从六个月前看了她拍摄的
After he saw her shots of the starving children in africa.
非洲饥饿儿童的照片 他便启用她了
Pretty much he would go to the edge of the world for her.
他愿意为她奔赴天涯海角
And that is basically where we are now.
所以我们来这里了
I didn't realize there would be so many people here. No, no.
这里怎么会有这么多人 别这么说
Keep the butterflies to yourself.
继续心花怒放吧
Oh, and also,
还有
Try not to think about the fact
不要去想大家大老远
That everybody out here is here Braving The Elements
来这里玩"勇敢寄账单"[小游戏]
Because of you.
是因为你
Come on.
来吧
Gorgeous hair, sparkling eyes.
漂亮的头发 闪光的双眸
You must be my model.
你一定就是我的模特
Yeah. Hi.
是的 你好
Riley Richmond, meet Jo Reynolds.
莱利·里奇蒙 见过乔·雷诺兹
Oh, my god.
天呐
You're Jo Reynolds?
你就是乔·雷诺兹
The photojournalist.
那个摄影记者
The, uh, fashion photographer.
是时尚摄影师
What do you say we shoot this thing?
我们拍照吧
Melrose Place 2009 S1E07
新飞跃情海 第一季第七集
All right, schoolteacher,
好了 美女教师
Let's start with some test shots.
我们先试拍一下
Uh, I have to admit,
不得不承认
It's a little intimidating posing for you.
与你合作我诚惶诚恐
Chin up.
抬起下巴
Actually, I studied your
事实上 我在纽约大学
"Snapshots From Darfur" project at NYU.
学了你的"达尔福尔快照"项目
It was really powerful.
非常震撼人心
Turn to the left.
左转身
Yeah, Darfur
没错 达尔福尔
Was mind-blowing and heartbreaking.
既让人兴奋 又让人心碎
Have you ever been to Africa?
你去过非洲吗
I wish.
我倒是想去
Started teaching right after graduation, so,
但毕业后就开始教书 所以
Not a lot of time for travel.
没太多时间旅游
Well, isn't that what summers are for?
这不就是暑假的用处吗
I mean, there's a whole world
教室外 还有整个世界
Outside of that classroom of yours.
等着你们去疯
Well, my fianc and I have a few bills to pay off
我和未婚夫在考虑环游世界之前
Before we can even think about traveling around the world.
先要还清一些账目
Fianc? Aren't you a little young
未婚夫 你这么年轻就
To commit for the rest of your life?
托付终身是不是早了点
Okay, I'm just going to change a lens. Take five.
我要换个镜头 休息五分钟
Okay.
好
This is never gonna work.
根本没法拍
She's a total amateur.
她太业余了
Well, that's why Anton hired her...
这正是安东用她的原因
A real girl for real denim.
真女孩配真牛仔裤
Oh, come on.
拜托
Models are like jeans.
模特就像牛仔裤
You just have to break them in a little bit.
穿一阵子就好[训练一下就行]
I see this all the time with the new girls.
不少新人都出现这种问题
You know, she's just afraid to lose her inhibitions.
只是她太过保守了
I need hot, I need sexy.
我需要热辣 性感
How am I doing?
我做的怎么样
Is everything okay? Yeah.
还好吗 嗯
You're doing great. I'm just gonna
你做的不错 不过我要
Shake it up a bit,
来点野性的
Look for a different look, so, um, keep the jeans,
我们换一种风格 继续穿着牛仔裤
Loose the top.
上身裸体
Well, do me a favor, why don't you read the script?
帮个忙 看看剧本
I'm telling you, it is oscar-caliber material.
我跟你说 绝对是能赢奥斯卡的戏
Yeah, well-well, sure, Johnny, take your time,
好吧 当然 约翰尼 慢慢来
But I-I got to be honest with you.
但我要老实跟你说
Leo's people are all over me for this role,
里奥的人正四处找我要这个角色呢
So let us know soon, huh?
快点决定 好么
All right. Hey, take care, Johnny.
好的 保重 约翰尼
You must be the Jonah Miller.
你一定就是乔纳·米勒
Living In Reverse. I'm Andy.
《逆向生存》的作者 我是安迪
That wasn't...
那不会是
Was that Johnny Depp on the phone?
你是和约翰尼·德普在通话吗
Welcome to the dream, my friend.
欢迎来到梦想之城 我的朋友
Hop on.
上车
We got a lot to discuss.
我们好好谈谈
I am a huge fan of your films.
我是你电影的忠实影迷
When I heard That you watched my short, I was...
当我听说你看了我的剧本 我
I thought they were going to have
我高兴的都要
To peel me up off the floor.
晕过去了
Good. 'cause I got to tell you, I loved it.
很好 因为我要说 我很喜欢
I completely identified with that character.
我完全能和故事中的角色产生共鸣
It's like everything is finally going right,
就像是一切终于走上正轨
And then bang!
然后一声巨响
It all turns upside down. Exactly.
完全颠倒过来 没错
Yeah. So, here's what I think.
我是这么看的
Love the title.
名字不错
Okay. Love the characters.
好的 人物不错
Not so in love with the story in reverse.
但不喜欢这个倒叙的故事
Okay.
好的
Uh, I mean, that's... it's kind of the point,
说到点子上了
'Cause it's called Living In Reverse.
因为它就叫《逆向生存》
Yeah, but who wants
对 但谁会
To pay ten bucks to see a movie backwards?
花十美元看一部倒放的电影呢
Right. um...
对
Trust me on this one.
相信我没错的
All right, let's go, hot stuff.
好了 该走了 美女
Jo's locked and loaded.
乔一切就绪了
Ella, you have to stop this.
艾拉 你必须阻止这事
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表