剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You know, David, um...
知道吗 大卫
You're obviously smart.
你无疑很聪明
Obviously.
很显然
Seriously.
说真的
All you have to do, David, is decide what you want
大卫 你只需要决定什么是你一辈子
To do with your life and apply yourself.
都想要去做的 然后专注于此
Just make sure that, whatever it is, it's legal.
不过要确保 不管是什么 都要合法
You should know that that little hobby of mine, it's over.
你应该知道我的那些爱好 已经结束了
Good.
很好
I'm glad.
我很高兴
'Cause it was going to be really awkward
因为叫警♥察♥来抓我的邻居
Calling the cops on my neighbor.
真的是很尴尬
Do you want to know why it's over?
你想知道为什么结束了吗
Why?
为什么
'Cause I don't want you to ever look at me the way you did
因为我不想你再用那种眼神看我
When you caught me coming out of that house. Ever.
你抓到我从那房♥子里出来的眼神 永远不
I want you to look at me the way you're looking at me now.
我希望你像现在这样看我
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Did I cross a line?
我越线了吗
No, it's... it... it's not you.
不 不是因为你
Then, what is it?
那是什么
I just can't do this.
我只是不能这么做
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, so am I.
我也很抱歉
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表