剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
To tell him that I would do it.
告诉他我答应了
Seriously?
你是认真的吗
You really did that?
你真的这么做了
Yeah, I did.
是的
I did do that, Riley, for you.
我做了 莱利 为了你
So you could see that I'm more than
这样你就会发现我比那些
Just some guy who's more worried about getting
关心自己的连环画超过
His graphic novels than putting gas in the car.
关心给汽车加油的人要好得多
So you'd see that I am really serious
这样你会发现我对所有的事都是认真的
About making films and about...about my career,
对电影 对我的事业
And most importantly, about you.
最重要的是 对你
It's gonna sound ridiculous,
这听起来非常荒谬
But I thought that if I said yes to Gary Sarling,
但我想如果我答应了加里·萨林
Then you would say yes to me.
你也会对我说愿意
I just couldn't do it.
只是我做不到
That's not the way I want to start my career,
那不是我开创事业的方式
And it's really, really not the way
也真的 真的不是我想要
That I want to end up with you.
和你分手的方式
So, if I got to do...
所以 如果我在被发掘之前
A thousand more Bar Mitzvahs before I'm discovered,
要进行上千次受诫礼
Then...so be it.
那就让它来吧
That's great.
那也挺好
So, I screwed up...again?
所以 我又搞砸了 是吗
No.
不
I did.
是我搞砸了
For hesitating even one second before I said yes.
是我在说愿意之前有一秒的犹豫
You are a grown-up...
你成熟了
An adorable grown-up,
你是一个可敬的成年人了
Who I want to grow very old with.
我想要和你一起到老
I do, Jonah Miller.
我愿意 乔纳·米勒
I do, I do.
我愿意 我愿意
Sydney was complicated, to say the least.
至少可以说 希德妮复杂难懂
I'm sure we all witnessed her difficult side,
我肯定我们都见过她难缠的一面
But I was lucky enough to witness the good.
但我很幸运的见过她好的一面
Because when no one else was there for me,
因为每当没有人在我身边的时候
Sydney was.
希德妮就会在我身边
That's why I'd like to make a toast to Sydney.
这就是为什么我要为希德妮敬酒
A woman who was never boring,
她是个永远不会让人感到无聊的女人
A person who...I will never forget.
一个我永远不会忘记的人
I'll miss you, Sydney.
我会想念你的 希德妮
To Sydney.
敬希德妮
I too would like to make a toast.
我也想来一段敬酒辞
Um, every time I passed Sydney,
每次我走过希德妮身边
She'd always say the same thing to me.
她总是对我说同一句话
She'd say "When are you gonna get off your butt
她说 你打算什么时候单膝跪下
And slap a diamond on that girl's finger?"
为你的女孩带上钻石戒指
So, it's with much irony
这真的很讽刺
That on the day she died,
在她去世这天
My life actually begins.
我的生活却真正开始了
We're getting married, guys.
我们要结婚了 伙计们
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
El.
艾尔
Hey, since everybody thinks we already did it anyway,
既然所有人都认为我们在一起了
What do you say we make it a reality?
你觉得我们让它成为现实怎么样
Ooh, tempting. Mmm.
真诱惑啊 是啊
But let's not confuse fact with fiction.
但我们还是别把现实跟虚幻搞混了
Hey, Auggie.
奥吉
You okay?
你好吗
I've seen better days.
今非昔比啊
Me, too.
我也是
You maybe want to get to go grab some coffee?
也许你想去喝点咖啡
I think that cafe around the corner's open late.
我想街角的那家咖啡馆会开到很晚
You know, I...I think I'm just gonna crash.
那个 我想我要去睡了
Rain check?
下次好吗
影响你心情真的很抱歉 祝贺你
发往:乔纳
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表