剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
We'll make sure Anton
我们保证安东
Forgets all about that boring public schoolteacher.
会忘了那个平凡的小学教师的
Hi, Ella.
你好 艾拉
Hi.
你好
Uh, who's this?
这是谁
Riley Richmond, I hope I'm not too late.
我是莱利·里奇蒙 我希望不是太晚
Is the modeling job still available?
我还能做那个模特的工作吗
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了
I tripped.
我摔倒了
Right.
是吗
What did you do,
你做了什么
Get caught going after another painting?
偷画的时候被捉了吗
Right over here.
就是这里
I ordered the x-rays.
我预约了照X光
It's not as zippy as a motorcycle,
这不如摩托车行动迅捷
But it's safer.
但它比较安全
You got to be kidding me.
别开玩笑了
It's house rules, come on.
这是医院的规定 快点
Hop in.
坐上来
Come on. I'll walk.
来吧 我走过去好了
You know I expect full disclosure
我希望我所有的组员
From all member of my team.
都能对我开诚布公
So, you want to tell me what went on last night?
那 你要告诉我昨晚发生了什么吗
I don't have any details.
我什么都不知道
He was in pretty bad shape when I found him...
我发现他时他情况已经很糟了
When you find out the truth,
一旦你知道了真♥相♥
You come straight to me.
就立刻来找我
I'm worried about my son.
我很担心我儿子
Of course, Dr. Mancini.
这是自然 曼奇尼医生
Ella, you're the best.
艾拉 你太棒了
Thank you for bringing me the perfect girl.
谢谢你把这个完美的女孩带来给我
If it makes you happy, Anton,
安东 如果这让你开心了
It makes me happy.
我也就开心了
Here it is.
就是它了
The Anton V electronic press kit.
安东·维的电子宣传资料
Let the dinner revolution begin.
晚宴革命就要开始了
Nice.
漂亮
Oh, my god.
天啊
You're really doing this?
你真要这么做吗
And this is getting a little too cute for comfortable.
这可爱的让人浑身不自在啊
I'm going to g grab a latte.
我去拿杯拿铁
After much mulling, self-scrutiny, and practice
在琢磨了很久 自我推敲 以及在
Posing in front the bathroom mirror...
浴室里的镜子前练习摆姿势后
I decided to give this a try.
我决定要试一试
What about your...
那你的
Your class and the tests and...
你的班级和测验还有
And the trips?
还有出游怎么办
They're in good hands with Mr. Hammock.
汉默克先生会处理妥善的
I just hope they don't forget all about me.
我只希望他们别把我忘了
Impossible.
怎么会呢
Wait, Riles, are...
等等 莱利 你...
Are you okay with this? Because you are even
你应付得来吗 你压根就没有...
No, this is our life, Jonah.
不 这是我们的生活 乔纳
And it's real.
这就是现实
There are going to be rough patches.
生活总是会有荆棘坎坷
We're in it together now.
我们现在要同舟共济
Look, I-I...
听着 我 我
I called all the leads I had this morning.
早上我给我所有的雇主打了电♥话♥
I'm going to drum up some business if it kills me.
要是撑不下去 我就会竭力争取些生意
I'm not worried.
我不担心
It's only a matter of time
好莱坞定会来找乔纳·米勒
Before hollywood comes calling for Jonah Miller.
只不过是时间问题而已
But you never need to hide things from me.
你不需要对我隐瞒什么
No matter what it is, I can handle it.
不管是什么事 我都能行
I know you can.
我知道你能
And... you look unbelievable in these jeans.
还有 你穿着这些衣服真是美轮美奂
Really Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Anton, good news.
安东 好消息
I got lifetime, Bravo
人生女性频道 《喝彩》杂♥志♥
And the style network chomping at the bit.
和时尚网 都已经急不可耐了
I owe it all to WPK
我把它归功于WPK公♥司♥
Seriously, man it's been great working
说真的 老兄 和力挺我的眼光的人
With people who support my vision.
一起工作真的很棒
And, uh...I think we should celebrate.
我们应该去庆祝一下
Dinner this evening?
今晚一起吃饭
I got a standing reservation at Church & Stat.
我在斯达教堂餐厅有个长♥期♥包厢
Great. I'm craving the steak tartare already.
不错 我已经开始想吃鞑靼牛排了
Me too.
我也是
I've seen a lot of motorcycle crash victims.
我见过很多摩托车祸的受害者
Theirs' skin usuall looks like hamburger.
他们的皮肤看起来就像汉堡包
Your injuries are completely inconsistent
你的伤口和你的故事
With your story, David,
完全不符 大卫
So you want to tell me
你要不要告诉我
What actually happened last night.
昨晚到底发生了什么
Look. I told you I didn't need to go to the hospital, all right?
我告诉过你我不需要来医院 不是吗
So stop with the interrogation.
所以停止审问吧
You're lucky I took x-rays,
多亏我给你照了X光
Because you have a fractured rib.
你有一根肋骨断了
David, I'm only asking you
大卫 我只是问问你
So I can give you proper medical care.
以便可以给你做适当的医疗处理
I got in a fight.
我卷入了一场打斗
With who?
和谁
Just... just a guy.
就是 有个家伙
It was an ugly situation.
局面很难堪
Look, not all of us can be out there acing exams and
听着 不是每个人都像完美的劳伦·容
Saving lives like the perfect Lauren Yung, all right?
能成绩优异 救死扶伤 对不
I'll be back in a minute to tape up your rib.
我马上回来帮你接上肋骨
Wendi, I am so sorry about last night.
温迪 昨晚的事我感到很抱歉
Lauren, I didn't call to hear excuses.
劳伦 我打电♥话♥不是为了听你找借口
Then how about the truth?
那我实话实说吧
My neighbor was on that boat.
我邻居也在那条船上
I couldn't let him find out about me.
我不能让他发现我
The same thing happene to me once.
这事也曾经发生在我身上
I was in a hotel bar with a client,
我当时和一个客人在酒店的吧台
And in walks my straighter than straight roommate.
而走来的不偏不倚就是我的室友
What'd you do?
你怎么处理的
I walked right up to her,
我走到她面前
Told her I was on a date with a college professor.
告诉她我在跟一个大学教授约会
Finished my drink then finished my job,
我喝完酒并完成了我的工作
Because I'm not a quitter.
因为我不是个轻言放弃的人
I didn't quit.
我没有放弃
You took the easy way out.
你走了捷径
Wendi, I've never taken the easy way out in my life.
温迪 我的生活从不走捷径
If I thought you were lying to me,
如果我发现你在对我撒谎
I'd have fired you.
我就炒了你
But I'm going to give you another chance.
但我要再给你一次机会
You owe me, and, Lauren...
你欠我的 劳伦
I never forget a debt.
我从不会忘记债务
Oh, you look exhausted.
你看上去筋疲力尽了
I can't believe they called you in for a bypass last night.
真不敢相信昨晚他们为一个分流术急召你
Where's Noah?
诺亚在哪
Oh, he's in with a babysitter I'm interviewing.
他和我正在面试的一个保姆在一起
You found someone?
你找到人了
Well, she registered at the larchmont agency this morning.
她是今早在中介处登记的
I'm just interviewin her right now, but, um,
我还在对她进行面试 不过
She might be perfect.
她应该是最合适的
What the hell are you doing in my house?
你究竟来我家做什么
Relax.
放轻松
I don't want the nanny job.
我可不想做你家的保姆
The minute I saw the way
自打在你办公室里
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表