剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
She's got Sydney's private files, her e-mails.
她有希德妮的私人文件和电子邮件
She keeps saying that at any moment
她无时无刻不在说
She could embarrass me in front of everyone.
她会在众人面前给我颜面扫地
Since when do you care about being embarrassed?
你什么时候开始在乎面子了
I don't.
我才不在乎
But I do care about being falsely accused of murder.
但我在乎被无辜的控告谋杀
Look, the last thing I need right now
听着 我现在最需要做的
Is to have to defend myself
就是保护我自己
Against a crime I never committed.
不卷入我根本没染指的罪案中
Chaos is calling.
混乱事件在呼唤我
Well, I'm off to the red carpet.
我要去红地毯那边了
Hey, this place better be popping by the time I get back.
最好我回来时这里已经搞定了
And don't burn yourself.
还有 别把自己烧伤了
Good evening. May I help you?
晚上好 我能为你做什么吗
Hey, can I get a sparkling water, please?
能给我杯苏打水吗
Of course.
当然
Let me get you a real drink.
让我请你真正的喝一杯吧
Oh, no, thank you. It's fine.
不用了 谢谢 这很好
Somebody's going to end up paying for it, right?
有付出才能有回报 对吧
I'm already here.
我都在这儿了
Excuse me?
什么意思
Money's money.
都是钱嘛
Does it really matter whose wallet it comes from?
从谁的钱包里拿出来这很重要吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Right.
是哦
My mistake.
我的错
Do you see him? No, no, I'm...
你看到他了吗 没有
I don't know.
我不知道
I figured he...he would...
我想他可能
Wait, there he is. There he is. Zac, Zac. Oh, yeah, yeah!
等等 他在那儿 扎克 扎克
Jonah!
乔纳
Millah the killah. How are you?
米勒兄 你好吗
How's it going, man?
一切都好吗 哥们
Awesome.
太好了
This is huge.
这真盛大
I know, right? Insane.
我知道 真是疯狂 对吗
Insane. I'm so happy for you.
疯狂 我真为你开心
Oh, thanks, man.
谢谢你 哥们
Hey, Riles.
你好 莱利
Hi. Good to see you.
你好 见到你真高兴
So, uh, what's going on, dude?
那么 你怎么样 哥们
I've spent the last year in this crazy bubble.
我去年一年都在做这件疯狂的事
But what about you?
你呢
I...
我
I...
我
You know, I could go on forever.
你知道 我可以永远持续下去
Uh, I finished a new cut
几星期前我刚拍完了
Of living in reverse A few weeks back.
《逆境生存》的一个新镜头
Dude, you sold that bad boy?
兄弟 你卖♥♥掉了那个小冤家
Uh, not exactly.
不完全是
Jonah just turned down
乔纳刚拒绝了
A six-figure offer from Gary Sarling.
加里·萨林六位数的出价
What?
真的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
It wasn't the right situation.
那不是个好时机
That is raw.
这太不公平了
Dude, I'll be doing Abby Douglas chick flicks
兄弟 你要抢先争夺奥斯卡奖了
For the rest of my life,
我却要花下半辈子
While you're up there snagging Oscars.
拍艾比·道格拉斯的爱情电影
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
Hey, so if I drop anything,
如果我漏掉什么
The five-second rule applies, right?
五秒规则对我适用 对吗
Yeah, I'd drop you.
是的 我就辞了你
Stampede's about to hit.
人们就要蜂拥而至了
I hope my kitchen's ready.
我希望我的厨房♥一切就绪
We'll have five apps ready to pass.
我们要准备经过五道工序了
Oh, what are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Kitchen staff only.
只有厨房♥员工才能进来
We were short-staffed, chef,
我们这儿缺人手 主厨
So I just asked him to help out with the crostini.
所以我叫他来帮忙做烤甜椒
Just trying to help out, Sir.
只是来帮忙 先生
Show time, people. Let's move.
时间到了 我们动手吧
David, will you grab that knife from over there, please?
大卫 你能把那把刀递给我吗
Yeah.
好的
David.
大卫
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Jane!
简
I can't... you...
我不能 你
Really bad rec... here.
这里信♥号♥♥ 很差
What's up?
有什么事吗
Abby's called me four times already.
艾比已经给我打了四次电♥话♥
Suddenly it's too tight in the hips,
臀部突然非常紧
Too loose everywhere else.
其它地方又太松
Oh, it's okay.
没事
It's just a little actor's indecision. It'll pass.
只是演员的一些优柔寡断 会过去的
Well, I'm going to drive over to the theater.
我要开车去一趟影院
No, Jane, save your gas.
不用 简 省省汽油吧
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
No, it's too important.
不 它太重要了
I'm headed there now.
我现在出发了
And, Ella, I really hope she's not always this difficult.
艾拉 我真希望她不要总是这么难以对付
Say that again.
你说什么
This isn't the last time Abby will be photographed
这不是艾比最后一次
In one of my dresses, Ella.
穿着我的设计拍照 艾拉
We're partners now.
我们现在是搭档了
Oh, no.
不
Your worst putt is always better than your worst chip.
短打推杆绝对比近穴击球准
Really?
真的吗
Oh... sorry about that.
抱歉让你久等
The on-ramp to the men's room-- totally jammed.
去男洗手间的路完全堵塞了
Um, this is my fianc? Jonah.
这是我的未婚夫 乔纳
Jonah, this is Charlie Kitsis.
乔纳 这是查理·凯西斯
Of course. Yeah, I mean, you represent
当然了 我是说 你可是好莱坞
Every bomb director in hollywood.
重量级导演的代表人物
Oh, you're a brave man,
你真是个勇敢的人
Marrying a girl who loves golf so much.
要娶一个这么热爱高尔夫的女孩
Yes. yeah, I like to live on the edge.
是的 我喜欢刺♥激♥的生活
The links are where I go when I need a break from the wife.
当我想离开妻子放放松时就去高尔夫球场
It's added an extra ten years
它轻轻松松的 让我的婚姻
Onto my marriage, easy.
多持续了十年
Really?
真的吗
Oh, well, Jonah's more into Mario Golf
乔纳更喜欢马里奥高尔夫
I'll probably be the one hiding out at rustic canyon.
而我可能会在乡村峡谷里流连忘返
Best public course in L.A. I know!
那是洛杉矶最好的公众球场 我知道
Hey, Charlie!
查理
Hey! Come here for a second, meet somebody, would ya?
过来见个人 好吗
So, since when are you Tiger Woods?
你什么时候成老虎伍兹了[著名高尔夫球手]
A little google goes a long way.
谷歌♥一点 收获很多
You are fantastic.
你真是令人称奇
Um, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Um, she'll be right back.
她马上就回来
She's very easily distracted.
她很容易分心
Well, she's beautiful.
她很漂亮
Don't lose her, speaking as a professional here.
别失去她 我以专业人员的身份告诉你
Your woman is the best agent you'll ever have.
你的女人是你的最佳代理
You mean, because she knows so much about golf?
因为她对高尔夫很了解吗
She told me about that backwards film of yours,
她跟我说过你的电影
Living in reverse.
《逆境生存》
It sounds very cool.
听起来很酷
She told you about... thank you.
她和你说过 谢谢
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表