剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Amanda, this is your night,
阿曼达 今晚属于你
And I will do whatever it takes to help make it perfect.
我会竭尽全力 力求完美
Your focus and your ambition.
你的专注和野心
You remind me a lot of myself.
让我想到了我自己
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
I mean, you're... you're my idol.
你就是我的偶像
You have it all-- a thriving career,
你拥有一切 辉煌的职业生涯
an amazing man in your life.
和了不起的男友
Well, sometimes things have a way of falling into place.
有时事情总会变得井井有条
Listen, Angeleno Magazine
听着 《洛杉矶人》杂♥志♥
is going to be running a full page of photos.
要整版刊登今晚的照片
I'd better not see lilies in any one of them.
最好不要让我看到有百合在照片上
Done.
放心
And thank you for trusting me.
感谢你的信任
Loyalty is rare in this town.
这里忠诚的下属不多了
Get ready to be trusted with a lot more.
准备好承担更多的信任吧
Amanda?
阿曼达
Hey. Oh, my gosh, you look amazing!
老天 你太美了
Violet.
维尔莉特
Riley.
莱利
Wow, what a surprise.
真令人惊喜
Thank you for inviting me.
感谢你的邀请
Oh, it was Amanda's idea.
是阿曼达的主意
I'm just the carrier pigeon.
我只是充当信鸽
Well, uh, I'm gonna go get some food.
我去拿点吃的
Of course you are.
好的 随意
So, Riley.
莱利
Last time I saw you, you were in a pretty tense standoff
上次我看见你的时候 你和乔纳
with Jonah at the gas station.
正在加油站里冷战
Is everything okay?
你们还好吗
Actually, Jonah and I had
其实 乔纳和我
a very honest conversation this morning.
今天早晨进行了一次坦诚的交流
Oh. Jonah, hi.
乔纳 你好
Jonah. You're here?
乔纳 你怎么在这儿
Yeah. Just...
是啊 只是
It's better to know where things stand, isn't it?
我们最好都搞清楚状况 不是吗
Ella, um...
艾拉
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
Riley was just telling me
莱利刚才告诉我
that you guys had quite the chat this morning.
你们今早认真谈了谈
Yes, true story.
是的 没错
That's what we do, Ella. We talk.
我们总是这样的 艾拉 我们会谈心
We communicate.
交流沟通
And what exactly did you communicate about?
那你们到底交流了些什么呢
Oh, just, uh...
只是
Well, things are kind of... Yeah.
是关于一些... 对
Jonah, can I talk to you for a second?
乔纳 我能单独跟你说句话吗
Yeah, about that computer thing?
行啊 关于电脑的事情吗
No, about something else.
不 别的事
So I take it you decided to recant your confession?
我猜想你决定否认昨晚的承诺了
Ella, come on.
艾拉 拜托
It's not that easy, okay?
这并没有那么简单 好吗
Really? Because it was pretty easy for you last night
是吗 可你昨天晚上告诉我说
to tell me that it won't a one-night stand.
这不是一♥夜♥情♥就很简单啊
Last night would have never happened
要是我早知道你会这么玩弄我
if I knew you were gonna play it this way.
昨晚的事是绝不会发生的
I'm not playing anything.
我根本没有玩弄手段啊
I'm just trying to figure out the right way to do this.
我就是想找个两全其美的办法
Really?
真的吗
'Cause it seems to me like, in the cold light of day,
因为我似乎觉得 你在残酷的现实面前
you don't know what you want.
开始不知所措了
Kinda like somebody else we know.
有点像我们认识的某个人啊
Maybe you two are perfect for each other.
也许你们真是天生一对
What did Ella want?
艾拉想干什么
She looks pretty ticked off.
她看上去很生气的样子
Yeah.
是啊
You know Ella, right?
你了解艾拉的 是吧
Just told her I wasn't in the schmoozing mood,
我就告诉她说我现在没心情去拍马屁
and she just...
她就
I don't know why I let David talk me into meeting him here.
我不知道我怎么会被大卫说服在这里见他
Man, would you look at this shack?
天啊 看看这小屋吧
Must be tough to wake up to this view.
一醒来便看到这番风景一定很令人扫兴
Well, he doesn't just keep his billions under his mattress.
他并非把大把钞票藏在床垫底下的
The Brinkley Foundation has done some amazing work
布林克利基金会为公立学校
for public schools.
做出了很大贡献
Hey, what does this remind you of?
这让你想起什么了吗
What?
什么
The bar, the pool, the fancy little food.
酒吧 泳池 还有美味小吃
Uh, I give up. What?
想不出来 什么啊
Oh, come on. Freshman year,
拜托 大一年级
the chancellor's house...
校长家里
Oh, My god! How'd I forget...
天啊 我怎么忘了
My Gosh!
天啊
Do you remember how crazy that night got?
你还记得那天晚上有多疯狂吗
The open bar on our starving student budget?
我们这些穷学生喝得起免费酒吧
That was the first and last time I tried Cognac.
那是我第一次也是最后一次尝法国白兰地
Oh, Yeah, remember by the end of the night,
对啊 记得那晚结束时
you were smoking that Sherlock Holmes Pipe?
你还在抽福尔摩斯烟斗呢
Oh, My...
天啊
Yes, Yes.
没错 没错
Oh, What about the velvet slippers?
还有那双天鹅绒拖鞋呢
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Remember the velvet slippers?
还记得那双天鹅绒拖鞋吗
I never did find the shoes I came in.
我再没找到过我进去时穿的鞋了
Who is it?
谁啊
Livery.
出租车行
Come on in.
进来
Hey. Do you know Lauren Yung?
你认识劳伦·容吗
Wait. Didn't we meet at Trudy's party?
等等 我们是不是在特鲁迪的派对上见过
Were you with Lauren last night?
你昨晚是跟劳伦在一起吗
Maybe. What's going on? Is she okay?
可能是吧 怎么了 她还好吗
She almost died! Get out of my studio!
她差点没命 滚出我的录音室
Is that the only way you can get any, drugging girls?
你只能靠这种方式找女孩吗 给她们下药
Dude, chill! We both know it doesn't take a pill
老兄 冷静 我们都知道像劳伦这种女孩
to get a girl like Lauren to give it up.
根本不用下药就能得到她们
Come on, man. She's a whore.
醒醒吧 老兄 她是个妓♥女♥
I am a guy who writes code, not speeches.
我是个写代码的 不是写演讲稿的人
But Amanda Woodward is a woman who inspires words:
但是阿曼达·伍德沃却让我想起这些词汇
Fearless, whip-smart,
勇敢 聪慧
and in computer programmer way hot.
而且在电脑程序设计者眼里 很性感
So, this being Amanda's official welcome back to Los Angeles,
在欢迎阿曼达正式回到洛杉矶的派对上
uh, I would like to present her with a little something.
我想要给她一件小礼物
Baby, today and every day,
宝贝 今天和今后的每一天
I'd like to be the guy that gives you what's best in life.
我想要成为那个给你最好生活的人
Ben...
本
Look behind you.
回头看
I don't know what to say. Thank you.
我都不知道该说什么了 谢谢
Who signed you out?
谁批准你离开了
I checked my vitals.
我检查了下我的要害部位
I'm good to go.
我可以出院了
Promise I'll return the scrubs.
我保证会把这件制♥服♥还回来的
Lauren.
劳伦
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Don't play dumb.
别装傻
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Your friend.
你的朋友
He showed up at my studio,
他出现在了我的录音室
Defending your honor.
就为了维护阁下您
Which friend?
哪个朋友
That guy I met at Trudy's party.
在特鲁迪的派对上遇到的那个
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表