剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe I don't know him as well as I thought.
可能我没有自己认为的那么了解他
Maybe he did hurt Sydney.
或许他真的伤到了希德妮
But, if he did do it,
不过 如果真是他做的
And he ends up hurting someone else
而又因为我绝口不提
Because I kept my mouth shut,
最后他又伤害到其他人
I couldn't live with myself.
我就无法原谅自己
At the end of the day,
话说回来
You were right.
你是对的
It's not up to me to decide whether or not he's innocent.
他是否清白不是我能左右的
Look...
听着
Whatever you decide to do...
不管你做出什么决定
I'm here for you.
我都会支持你
Detector Rodriguez, please.
请接罗德里格斯探长
Caleb?
凯莱布?
Ah, Simms, there you are.
西姆斯 你来了
Oh, god.
天啊
You brought me in here to talk football?
你叫我来就是想聊足球
Franz keppler just called.
弗兰兹·凯普勒刚来过电♥话♥
Ooh. He's coming to PK.
他正要来WPK
Not only did he love your pitch,
他能来你功不可没
But he especially loved your... Uh, boyfriend?
不过他尤为喜欢你的...男朋友
Invite me to one of your slumber parties...
邀请我参加你的睡衣派对吧
We'll have a pint and share boyfriend stories.
小喝一杯然后聊聊男朋友的故事
Uh-huh. He said his name was Jonah.
他说你男友叫乔纳
That wouldn't happen to be Jonah Miller,
当然不会那么凑巧是乔纳·米勒
The director of the Anton V EPK
安东·维的广♥告♥导演
And the boom kat video savior, would it?
广♥告♥界低迷期的救世主 是吧
The one and only.
真让你说中了
I'm impressed, Simms.
我印象深刻 西姆斯
He's absolutely adorable.
他绝对是人人仰慕
Yeah, he is, but, um...
的确如此 但是...
But nothing.
别但是了
He's brilliant, he's charming.
他非常出色 又极具魅力
He's a very talented director.
是个才华横溢的导演
You know something?
知道吗
You've actually got good taste in men.
你对男人的品味还真不错
I have very good taste in everything, Caleb,
我对所有东西的品味都很不错 凯莱布
But the truth is, is that Jonah is engaged.
但事实上 乔纳已经订婚了
You're a bad girl, aren't you?
你下手可真快 是吧
I'm not a home wrecker,
我可不想当第三者
And Jonah is not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
Okay? He's just a friend
明白吗 他只是一个
Who was protecting me from Franz's groping.
帮助我免受弗兰兹骚扰的普通朋友
He's a hot-blooded, heterosexual male.
他是个血气方刚的直男
Engaged or not, if he's pretending
无论是否订婚 只要他假扮你男朋友
To be your boyfriend, then he wants to be.
就说明他真的想这么做
Oh, well, then, that's his problem.
这正是问题所在
Because Jonah Miller is so not my type.
因为乔纳·米勒完全不是我喜欢的类型
Please.
拜托别搞错了
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, did I get your book wet?
我把你的书弄湿了吗
That's okay. I've dropped my fair share
没关系 我还曾经把书
Of books in the deep end.
掉进深水区里呢
That's what hair dryers are for.
这就是吹风机的用处
You know, I was thinking.
我在想
Making rent every month is turning out to be harder than I thought.
每个月交房♥租比我想象的要困难
And you're a med student,
你是个医学生
So money's got to be tight for you, too, right?
所以也应该很缺钱 是吗
That's putting it mildly.
这样说算是很委婉了
Well, I was wondering if you and Ella
我想知道你和艾拉
Would be interested in having a new roommate.
是否有兴趣多个新室友
I don't take up too much space,
我不会占太多的地方
And I promise I don't talk in my sleep.
我发誓我也不说梦话
We would have so much fun together.
我们住一起会有很愉快的
You know, Violet,
维尔莉特
I'd love to, but, um,
我很愿意 可是
I-I don't think Ella's going to be
我想艾拉可能不太会考虑
Too psyched about sharing the bathroom with one more person.
再多一个人共享盥洗室
Yeah, I get it.
我明白
I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
我猜问问也没关系吧
One shot of tequila. Or 12.
喝了一杯龙舌兰 还是一打
I take it you've had about as good a day as me.
我猜你这一天过的和我同样开心
Oh, no, I've had worse.
不 我过得比较惨
Especially since the police
尤其是当警♥察♥
Finally figured out who murdered Sydney.
终于发现是谁杀了希德妮之后
What? Who did it?
什么 是谁干的
Have you two been trapped in a vault all day?
你俩是不是整天都被困在地下室啦
The police were here this morning
警♥察♥今早来了这里
Raiding Auggie's apartment.
对奥吉的公♥寓♥进行突然搜查
Auggie? Uh, yeah.
是奥吉吗 是的
The murder weapon had Auggie's blood all over it.
凶器上满是奥吉的血
They're searching for him as we speak.
警♥察♥现在正追捕他呢
Oh, my god.
天啊
That is so messed up.
这真是混乱
I'm as broken up about it as you are.
我跟你们一样崩溃
Hey guys. Did you guys hear about Auggie?
大家好 你们听说奥吉的事了吗
Yeah. we're, like, in shock.
听说了 我们很震惊
Oh, I bet.
那是当然
I mean, Riley, you know Auggie better than all of us.
莱利 你比我们都更了解奥吉
All those morning jogs together.
经常早晨一起跑步
Who knew that you were running with the devil?
谁知道你是在和一个恶魔跑步
He's not the devil.
他不是恶魔
Right.
说的好
Look, I'm, um...
听着 我...
I'm sorry about earlier today.
对先前的事我很抱歉
I have no idea what got into me,
我都不知道我自己中了什么邪
Except for three bottles of Pinot Grigio.
除了三瓶灰皮诺酒以外
That much wine, and I go straight for shock value.
喝了那么多酒 就酒后胡言了
Well, don't worry about it. I won't.
别担心 我不会的
I'm going to go chase my buzz.
我要去喝个痛快
Can I have a word with you, David?
我能跟你谈谈吗 大卫
Sure.
当然
If you're here for David beatdown part two,
如果你来这是为了继续责骂我
Can we get on with it?
那么就开始吧
Actually, uh... no.
事实上 不是
No, I'm not here for that.
不 我不是为那事才来的
I stand by what I said at the hospital.
我坚持我在医院说的
What you did was reckless.
你太过鲁莽了
You cost Leticia her job.
你害利蒂西娅丢了工作
It's not Leticia's fault.
这不是利蒂西娅的错
Most importantly, you put Noah's life in danger.
最严重的是 你差点害诺亚丢了命
You don't think that I feel terrible about that?
难道你觉得我不为此难过吗
Do you think that I wanted to hurt him?
你认为我想要伤害他吗
He's my little brother.
他是我弟弟
I just want to say that...
我只想说
...well, I appreciate...
我很感谢
That you wanted to spend time with Noah.
你想要花时间陪陪诺亚
Anyway... I, uh...
不管怎么样 我...
I just wanted to say thank you for, you know, today.
我只想说谢谢你 为了今天的事
It's pretty obvious You're going to be an amazing doctor.
很显然你会成为一名出色的医生
Just doing my job.
尽我的职责而已
Yeah, well, I've known a lot of docs in my day, and...
这辈子我认识好多医生
Most of them didn't care nearly half as much as you do.
大部分做的都不及你一半好
I think you're the one who cares.
我想你是唯一在乎这个的人
You know?
你知道吗
Seeing you with Noah like that today...
看到你跟诺亚今天那样在一起...
I didn't think you could be that devoted to someone.
我以前觉得你不会对别人如此用心
Pretty easy to be devoted to a kid like Noah.
很容易对像诺亚这样的孩子倾注心血
I mean, it's the other million things in my life...
我是说 这是我生命中又一件大事
That's a different story.
是另外一个故事
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表