剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
They're desperate.
他们无计可施了
And stupid.
而且很白♥痴♥
Listen, Violet, I wanted to talk to you about Auggie.
听着 维尔莉特 我想跟你谈谈奥吉
What about him?
关于他的什么
Well, you guys work together.
你们是一起工作的
Has he been...
他有没有...
I don't know, acting strange lately?
不知道怎么说 他最近有没有古怪的行为
He's been Auggie.
他一直都是奥吉
I mean, yeah, he got in that fight
我是说 没错 他和马塞罗
With Marcello, but Auggie had no choice.
打了架 但是奥吉也别无选择
What fight with Marcello?
他为什么和马塞罗打架
Last night.
昨晚
Auggie finally got fed up
奥吉终于受够了马塞罗
With Marcello taking credit for his recipes,
总是因为他的烹饪而得到表扬
And he taught him a lesson.
他教训了马塞罗一顿
Is Marcello okay?
马塞罗还好吧
Broken nose, couple of broken ribs.
鼻梁断了 还断了两根肋骨
Auggie may have lost his job,
奥吉或许是丢了工作
But Marcello got what he deserved.
但马塞罗也是活该
I took care of Auggie last night, though.
我昨晚一直在照顾奥吉
Auggie and I have become...
奥吉和我变成了...
...Well... Intimate.
...密友
Look over there!
看那边
Aah... How about getting one of those?
去拿那个怎么样
Yeah one of those. The blue one.
那个 蓝色的
That was so fun!
太好玩了
We were way up there, huh?
我们在那么高的地方
I think I saw my house.
我想我看到我的家了
I think I saw the north pole.
我想我看到了北极
And Santa Claus was shoveling his driveway.
圣诞老人正在铲他车道上的雪呢
He only comes in winter.
他只在冬天过来
What?
什么
Can you win me a prize?
能不能帮我赢个奖品啊
No.
不行
David!
大卫
Yeah, I'll win you a prize.
好哦 我帮你去赢个奖品
You got it. Come on, pal.
那是你的了 来吧 小伙子
Uh, wait, one second, Noah.
等等 马上 诺亚
Leticia, what's up?
利蒂西娅 有事吗
They're not home, are they?
他们不在家 是吗
Okay, good. No, no, no, we're fine.
好吧 好 不 不 我们很好
Noah, get down from there, pal. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
诺亚 下来 小子 好 好
Yeah, we'll be home in, like, an hour. And the good news
我们大概一小时后到家 有个好消息
Is you won't have to feed him for, like, a week.
你一个星期都不用喂他吃东西了
Yeah, he's eaten his weight in corndogs.
他吃了很多玉米热狗
Noah!
诺亚
No!
不
You okay, buddy?
你还好吗
Okay, you're gonna be okay. Come on. Come on.
好了 你会没事的 起来 起来
Come on. Excuse me.
加油 抱歉请让一下
Okay, we're here, buddy.
好了 我们到了
We're gonna get some help, all right?
我们去看医生 好吗
I'm looking for Lauren Yung.
我要找劳伦·容
She's a med student, part of Dr. Mancini's team.
她是医学生 曼奇尼医生小组的成员
David. Hi.
大卫
ER's this way. Okay. All right, buddy.
急诊在这边 好 没事了
So, when you called you left out the part about how this happened.
你打电♥话♥时没说清楚到底怎么回事
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
He said that his arm hurts real bad.
他说他的手臂非常疼
Okay. Okay, just relax.
好了 放松
Pulled some strings, we can get him in straight away.
我找了点关系 才能立刻接到他
Okay, we can take it from here, David.
好了 这里交给我们 大卫
You want to just go wait over there?
你能不能去那边等
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Unless you're a guardian, it's not really policy.
除非你是监护人 否则不能在这等
What is now I'm not leavable.
我现在不能离开
It's okay.
没关系
Check his vitals, get me a CHEM-20.
检查他的要害处 做个CHEM-20
Do an A.P. And a lateral, left arm.
测试动脉血压 扫描左手臂
He also threw up in the car ride over.
他坐车来的时候还吐了
It's probably all the junk he ate.
可能是因为他吃的那些垃圾食品
Could also be a concussion. What?
也可能是脑震荡 什么
I didn't see him hit his head.
我没看到他摔到头部啊
I'm going to take care of him.
我来照料他
Add a CT scan.
增加电脑断层扫描检查
Uh, Lauren,
劳伦
Something you should know...
有些事情得告诉你
My dad doesn't know that I took Noah.
我爸不知道我带走了诺亚
Well, he's about to.
他很快就会知道了
They're calling him as we speak.
我们说话这会儿他们正在打电♥话♥给他
Maybe you shouldn't have anything to do with this.
或许你不该被牵扯进来
I mean, if you want to step out
我是说 如果你想出去
And have another doctor come in...
叫另外一名医生进来...
David, the child needs medical care.
大卫 这孩子需要医疗护理
I'm giving it to him.
我正在为他做医疗护理
Auggie, it's me.
奥吉 是我
I just want you to know I'm totally here for you,
我只想告诉你 我随时都等着你
And I know it's only been 24 hours
我知道 距离我们上次见面
Since we last saw each other, but...
才24个小时 但是
I miss you.
我想你
Call me.
打给我
Nice furniture.
家具很漂亮
Love what I've done with the place.
看来我为这里增色不少
Did you find me a lawyer?
你帮我找到律师了吗
Oh, didn't need to.
没这个必要
I checked out the details of your hearing,
我查了一下你听证会的细节
And it turns out I know the judge
结果发现我认识
That's scheduled to preside over it.
负责这个案子的法官
What does that get me? I actually met judge Davis
那跟我有什么关系 我遇上戴维斯法官时
The day I did a quadruple bypass on Mrs. Davis.
刚给他太太做了四重搭桥手术
Needless to say, the good judge was extremely grateful.
不用说 法官先生非常的感激我
That's perfect.
太好了
Eh, that depends.
别高兴得太早
See, judge Davis has the utmost trust in me,
你知道 戴维斯法官对我格外信任
And I'm your character witness, either way.
而不管怎样 我是你的品德信誉见证人
What do you mean? I mean
你是什么意思 我的意思是
That I can tell him that the Violet Foster I know is
我可以告诉他 我认识的维尔莉特·福斯特
A poor, disinherited orphan
是个被剥夺了继承权的可怜孤儿
And should have the justice system smile upon her.
我们的司法体系应该善待她
Thank you. Or...
谢谢你 或者
I can tell him that Violet is
我也可以告诉他 维尔莉特是个
A sick and twisted menace to society
行为扭曲 祸害社会的变♥态♥
That should be locked up.
应该被关起来
Your move.
由你做主
Fine.
好吧
And now we're done.
现在我们两清了
Your days of milking me
你勒索我钱财的日子
For money are over.
已经结束了
Now, if even one single frame of that video
现在 如果那段视频中的任何一个画面
Shows up anywhere, I call Judge Davis
在任何地方曝光了 我就打给戴维斯法官
And he throws your devious little ass in jail.
让他把你这个狡猾的小家伙关进监狱
Who says doctors don't make house calls anymore?
谁说现在的医生不再上门看病了
So tell me, how did you guys meet?
跟我说说 你们是怎么认识的
Oh, she... At my apartment building, actually.
她... 在我的公♥寓♥大楼认识的
He, um--Well, he had a girlfriend at the time,
他当时有个女朋友
But as soon as I saw that adorable smile,
但我一见到他的迷人微笑
I just knew.
就知道这是命中注定
You know what? I'm thinking of doing a romantic comedy,
知道吗 我正在考虑拍一部浪漫喜剧
And looking at you two, I have found my inspiration.
看到你们俩 我有了灵感
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表