剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
This space suit all day.
这身太空服
Oh, no. no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
It looks great, you look fantastic.
很好看的 你看起来很漂亮
I'm afraid we're gonna have to leave
恐怕我们得把它
Your little friend behind.
留在这
My 45 goes everywhere with me.
我的45手♥枪♥永不离身
Except for court and airplanes.
除非上法庭或者坐飞机
Okay, well, you're gonna have to
那你得把拍摄现场
Add film sets to that list also.
也列入不带枪清单了
Way too many people out there with lives and stuff.
外面有太多活生生的人了
Look, I had this fan, okay?
听着 我曾有个歌♥迷
My number one fan.
我的头号♥粉丝
She brought me flowers. she came off really sweet.
她给我送花 一直都很贴心
Psycho pulled out a switchblade
结果因为心理疾病忽然拿出把刀
And almost took my head off.
差点砍死我
Oh, my gosh, that's... that's scary stuff.
天啊 好恐怖
You know, you think you know somebody
你以为你了解一些人
And you let them in,
你让他们接近你
And then they cut your heart out.
他们却会让你胆战心惊
I hear that.
我明白
Look, Taryn,
听着 塔琳
We all have our issues.
每个人都有自己的问题
I got mine.
我自己也有
Believe me, I got mine.
相信我 我也有
But we can't let them get the best of us though.
但是不能让它们影响我们
The longer you hold on to that gun,
你拿着那枪的时间越长
The longer you're holding on to your fear.
你就越久不能摆脱你的恐惧
You can't live like that.
你不能那样生活
Why don't you just admit it scares the crap out of you?
你怎么不直接说它让你太害怕了
It scares the crap out of me.
对 它让我害怕了
So do you.
你也是
You scare the crap out of me.
你让我很害怕
Happy?
开心了
Yeah.
对
What do you say the gun sits this one out?
这次不带枪怎么样
It was loaded.
上膛了
Always.
一贯如此
Cut!
停
Cut! That sucked.
停 太糟了
It looked fine to me.
我觉得还好
Exactly, fine blows.
对 吹得很好
Jonah, sweetheart, we already dodged a bullet here.
乔纳 亲爱的 我们已经避开了颗子弹
Get this thing on film before your artist
在你的艺人又想要她的武器前
Starts itching for her hardware again.
你赶紧拍点东西出来
Just trust me, all right?
相信我 好不
Taryn, darling, will you rip off that costume for me?
塔琳 亲爱的 你能把这服装脱了吗
Serious? Yes.
说真的 是的
What? Yeah, gladly.
什么 好 乐意至极
Okay. thanks.
好的 谢谢
Guys!
大伙们
Guys, forget the choreography. I just, uh,
各位 忘记舞步吧 我想
I want you guys to freestyle,
我要你们自♥由♥发挥
Follow Taryn's lead
跟着塔琳的指挥
And get into your street clothes.
穿上你们的便服
Jonah?
乔纳
I want to go handheld on this one, all right?
用手持摄像机拍摄 怎样
Um, wide angle, low, real low, and, uh...
广角 矮的 相当矮的那种
Okay, Jonah,
乔纳
Spit out the LSD.
快把迷幻药吐出来
The label approved the storyboards.
唱片公♥司♥批准了这个脚本
You can't change anything.
你不能说改就改
Ella, this video is flat.
艾拉 这段录影太空洞无味了
Taryn looks like the Tin Man
塔琳看上去就像个铁皮人
Who's in serious need of some wd-40.
非常需要润滑剂一样
Okay, I don't care.
不关我的事
You have to shoot this as scripted.
你必须按原剧本拍摄
Stop wasting time.
别浪费时间了
Wait, you recommended me because you trust me, right?
等下 你推荐我是因为信任我 不是吗
Trust me.
相信我吧
Dr. Anaman.
安纳曼医生
Calling dr. anaman.
呼叫安纳曼医生
David...
大卫
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干嘛
Why are you in your dad's office?
你怎么会在你♥爸♥的办公室里
I was just seeing if he was available for lunch.
我是想看看能不能和他一起吃午饭
I guess he's, uh, on rounds.
我想他...在忙吧
Actually, I'm kind of glad you're here.
其实我很高兴在这看到你
Need a volunteer for a practice exam?
实习考试需要个志愿者吗
Not exactly.
也不是
I'm one of 50 interns jockeying for a spot
我是想进你♥爸♥外科手术小组的
On your dad's surgical team.
五十个实习医师中的一员
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
I never thought I could be working with the guy
我从未想过我能和
Who invented the transcatheter aortic valve.
发明经皮主动脉瓣术的人一起工作
So, I was...
所以 我
I was hoping you could put in a good word.
我想你能帮我说句好话
Look, Lauren, here's an insider tip.
听着 劳伦 给你个善意的提示
You don't want to be on his team.
别进他的小组
What...?
什么
I-I don't?
我别去吗
No, he goes through interns like he goes through ex-wives.
对 他对待实习医生就像对待他的前妻
He's hard on people.
他对别人很苛刻
I mean, brutal almost.
我是说 差不多算是残忍♥
No, brutal is watching you and Ella drinking by the pool
不 残忍♥是指看着你和艾拉在泳池旁喝酒
While I'm on the couch studying my neuroanatomy note cards.
而我却在躺椅上研读我的神经解剖学笔记
You know how hard I worked for this.
你知道我工作有多努力
Lauren, I'm not saying you didn't work hard.
劳伦 我不是说你工作不努力
I'm just saying you don't know my dad.
我只是说你不了解我爸
Do you have any idea how much attitude I've taken
你知道我一路走来看了多少
From doctors along the way, David?
其他医生的脸色吗 大卫
Especially arrogant male doctors?
特别是那些自负的男医生
Look, I'm sorry. Trust me on this, okay?
听着 我很抱歉 就信我这一次吧
I'm saving you the headache.
我正把你从水深火热中解救出来
It's just... it's best to stay out of his way altogether.
总之 最好离他远点
Pretty intense back here.
这里真紧张
It's a lot mellower than it was about an hour ago.
一小时前轻松多了
You know, I never really thanked
我还没有答谢你
You for getting me this job.
帮我找到工作呢
That was so cool of you.
你真是太好了
I just wanted to let you know
我只是想让你知道
How much it meant to me.
那对我意义非凡
I know the beach is practically your second home,
我知道海滩差不多算是你的第二个家
So why not block those uv rays in style?
戴上这款有型的防紫外线眼镜吧
Tony, take over.
托尼 接手下
Violet, those are $200 sunglasses.
维尔莉特 这是价值200美元的太阳镜
Thank you, really, but I can't take those.
谢谢你 真的 但是我不能要
Auggie, this is the least I can do.
奥吉 这是我能做的最起码的事
You don't owe me anything.
你不欠我什么
Right.
是的
Okay, yeah. well, no big deal.
好的 没关系
I, uh, I can totally get my money back for them.
我 我可以去退款
I just saw them and automatically thought of you.
我只是看到它 然后不自觉地就想到了你
That was sweet.
你真好
It was nothing.
没什么啦
Anyway, see ya.
总之 回见吧
Awesome, guys, that lift was awesome.
很棒 各位 这托举很棒
Taryn, come towards me now.
塔琳 朝我走过来
Riley.
莱利
Bad timing. Jonah's on his last shots
真不凑巧 乔纳在拍最后一个镜头
And we're running out of sunlight.
阳光快要不够充足了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表