剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, is there another cash box around here?
还有别的钱箱吗
Uh, that's everything.
都在这了
Why?
怎么了
'Cause we're $700 short at the bar.
酒吧里少了七百美元
Uh, did you include the credit cards?
刷♥卡♥的算上去了吗
Marcello always forgets.
马塞罗总是忘记算
No, I ran the numbers four times.
不 我数了四遍了
Well, then something's off.
那肯定有什么弄错了
I mean, yeah, it was crazy night,
我是说 今晚生意的确很好
But not a $700 deficit crazy.
但怎么会好得少了七百美元
Oh, god, I'm so sorry.
天啊 对不起
Auggie, I swear...
奥吉 我发誓
I didn't do that.
这不是我♥干♥的
I-I don't even know how that got in there
我不知道钱怎么会在那里的
Really? 'Cause it looks like it just came
真的吗 但是这好像是
Out of your bag.
从你包里掉出来的
What is this?
这是什么
$700.
七百美金
Oh, what, you think I'm taking advantage
怎么 你认为我趁老板不在
'Cause the boss is out of town?
就占小便宜吗
Auggie, you know me.
奥吉 你了解我的
I'd never steal.
我不会偷东西的
Yeah, but you've stolen before.
但你有过前科
You told me...
你告诉过我
To buy drugs.
为了吸毒
Okay, that was over a year ago.
那是一年多前的事了
Auggie, you have to trust me.
奥吉 相信我
I did not do this.
这不是我♥干♥的
Look, I don't know what to think.
我脑子现在一片混乱
Let's just talk about this tomorrow, okay?
明天再说 好吗
Great.
随便
So much for trusting each other.
我们还真是够信任对方的
Riley.
莱利
Riley!
莱利
I should've called.
我应该联♥系♥你的
I blew it. I'm sorry. I know.
是我搞砸了 我错了
I stopped by radiology before I checked in at the desk.
我到柜台签到前 去了放射科
No cell reception.
那里没信♥号♥♥
It's just, this wasn't an ordinary shopping trip. I know.
那不是普通的逛街 我知道
This was the most memorable shopping trip of your life.
是你这辈子最难忘的购物之旅
Okay, I'm not going to let you down like that again.
下次绝不会再让你失望了
What I mean is,
我想说
I was using this trip as an excuse
本来想借此机会
To ask you to be my maid of honor.
请你做我的伴娘
I don't even know what to say, Riley.
我无话可说 莱利
You know what? You don't have to say anything.
你不必说什么
It's probably really selfish of me to ask you.
也许我的提议就很自私
Why is it selfish of you?
怎么是你自私呢
I mean, you got showers, fittings,
你要参加沐浴礼 试衣
Bachelorette party... Yeah, but, Riley...
单身聚会 莱利 话是没错
With your schedule at the hospital
还要在医院工作
And all your studying...
还要学习
You probably don't have time for silly wedding plans.
也许你根本没时间管愚蠢的婚礼策划
Excuse me. First of all, your wedding is not silly.
等等 第一 谁说你的婚礼愚蠢
And secondly, I'm not going to lose my friend to my job.
第二 朋友比工作重要
I don't know what I'd do without you.
没有你 我都不知道该怎么办
I'm going to find a way to balance my responsibilities.
我会协调好自己的生活的
There's nowhere I'd rather be Than beside you on your big day.
你的大喜日子我一定要站在你身边
Come here.
过来
David, it's Jonah.
大卫 我是乔纳
Your backstabbing basketball buddy.
你那遭人陷害的篮球球友
Door's open.
门没关
Um, so I was wrong.
是我错了
I was very, very wrong.
完全错了
Apparently a maid, kind of found that necklace.
显然有个女佣 找到了那串项链
It's actually a funny story, she was...
事情很搞笑的 她
She was cleaning behind some furniture and then...
她在某个家具后面做清洁 然后
So what you're saying is that
你是说
The necklace wasn't in my apartment.
那项链不在我公♥寓♥里
I... I-I'm sorry.
对不起
I feel like crap, man.
我悔得肠子都青了
Jonah, why would I steal jewelry?
乔纳 我♥干♥嘛偷珠宝啊
I don't know. I-I don't know.
不知道 我不知道
I... I guess I just kind of had it
我脑子里就想着
In my head that this could all be a facade somehow.
那只是假象
Only in my geeked out imagination
我只是傻乎乎的想着
Could I be sharing a courtyard with thomas crown.
这么有钱的人怎么会和我住在一起
Jonah, stick with the romcoms. Okay?
乔纳 继续拍爱情喜剧 好吗
The Film Noir's killing you.
黑色电影都让你走火入魔了
Riley would totally agree.
莱利也这么说
Look, man, what can I do to make it up to you?
怎样才能弥补我的过错
Let's settle it on the court.
赛场上解决
One-on-one, loser buys lunch.
一对一 输了的请客
You're on.
没问题
Good.
很好
And I strongly suggest you bring your jump shot,
我强烈建议你选择跳投
'Cause I'm starving.
因为我饿死了
Some of these dresses should be made illegal.
这种礼服居然也做得出来
Look at this one.
看这件
Um, the 1800s called.
19世纪在呼吁大家
They want their sleeves back.
再次穿上那袖子
Okay, so my first duty as your maid of honor
身为你伴娘的第一个任务
Is to destroy this. Oh, give me that.
就是把这个撕掉 把它给我
You ruined it. Vile.
都被你撕坏了 讨厌
Hello, Doctor.
医生 你好
I heard you enjoyed my patient.
听说你让我的病人很满意
It was, um, it-it was a pretty standard procedure.
完全是按标准来的
Standard?
标准吗
I told him to keep you as long as he could.
我让他尽可能地拖长时间
Consider this your final exam.
作为对你的最后考核
This mean I passed?
也就是说我通过了
With flying colors. I'm going to be using you again, Lauren.
很出色 我会再找你的 劳伦
In fact, I'm going to be using a lot of you.
事实上 我会经常找你的
Welcome to the family.
欢迎加入
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Passed what?
通过什么
Oh, just this test at work.
工作考核而已
Congratulations.
恭喜啦
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my god.
天哪
They still make these things in teal?
他们还在把这玩意染成绿色
How's Kyra doing?
凯拉怎么样了
She still swears she didn't do anything.
她依然发誓她是无辜的
Marcello doesn't believe her, so...
马塞罗不相信她 所以
He's letting her go.
把她开了
She was so cool.
她人很好
I feel bad.
有点难过
So do I.
我也是
I tried to convince him to give her a second chance,
我也劝过他 再给她一次机会
But he wouldn't budge.
但他毫不让步
So... I guess
那么 我想
You'll be looking for a new bartender.
你需要新的调酒师了
Do you think Marcello would give me a chance?
你觉得我有戏吗
I already talked to him.
我已经跟马塞罗提了
He's willing to give you a couple of hours on a Tuesday night.
他愿意在某周二晚上让你试试
No way.
真的啊
But you have to be great, 'cause he made it clear
但不许失败 他丑话说在前
He's not running a charity.
他可不是慈善家
Thank you so much, Auggie.
非常感谢 奥吉
I so owe you one. No, you don't.
欠你个人情 这什么话
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表