剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Father-daughter lunch. He loves to hit the hot spots.
父女午餐而已 他喜欢去热闹的地方
My dad and I are super close.
我们特别亲密
And he'd love nothing more than for me to open up to him,
他一定很喜欢我对他敞开心扉
tell him all about you.
告诉他你的全部
So... I'll see you soon. Okay?
那 我们回头见 好吧
Sounds great, man.
音乐不错 老兄
Okay, this one-- this is my favorite one so far.
目前我觉得这种最好喝
Great. Here's another one. Ella. Come here.
很好 这还有一杯 艾拉 过来
I have yet to master the art of solo drinking.
我还不习惯一个人品酒
Help me sample some of these delicious cocktails.
帮我尝尝这些美味的鸡尾酒
Oh, it is like you looked inside my brain
你是不是看到了我脑子里
and saw a flashing martini glass.
闪闪发光的马蒂尼酒杯
Oh, gosh.
老天
Either you're trying to set a speed drinking record,
你不是想创喝酒最快的记录
or you had one bad day at the office.
就是今天工作不顺
Mmm. I was going to text you on my way home,
我本想在路上给你发短♥信♥
but I gave up texting and driving.
但我已戒了开车发短♥信♥的恶习了
Thank you. May I...?
谢谢 我能不能...
Here you go. Oh, thank you.
给你 谢谢
Jonah, something seriously shady is going on at work.
乔纳 我们公♥司♥有个大阴谋
I think I'm being set up.
我想我被陷害了
What?
什么
Oh, God, it sounds like my conspiracy theories.
老天 听起来我的阴谋论
are finally catching up with you.
终于影响到你了
Well, unfortunately, I think it's beyond a theory.
不幸的是 这不是理论
There are financial discrepancies all over my client list.
我客户记录的财务金额都前后不一
It's like a gigantic red arrow is pointing at my pockets.
好像一切证据表明是我黑了那些钱
Hey, Lauren. How are you? Lauren! Hey. Sweetie.
你好 劳伦 你好吗 劳伦 宝贝
Oh, God, I looked like you a minute ago...
老天 刚才我也像你这样萎靡不振
We're gonna need three more
我们还要三杯
of whatever potions you're stirring up there.
随便你用什么调
...then I discovered vodka makes a lot of things better.
然后发现伏特加让一切都变好了
Oh, thank you, but I'm so not in a party mood right now.
谢谢 但我现在真的没这心情
I think I just had the worst day at the hospital ever.
我想今天是我在医院史上最糟的一天
Mancini is making my life hell.
曼奇尼就像阎王一样
Well, it's a good thing you're done for the day.
好消息是这一天已经结束了
There's actually one more thing I'm supposed to do.
我还有一件事要做
Mmm, well, whatever it is, it can wait.
不管是什么 都得放下
Come on. No work talk. No boy talk.
来吧 不谈工作 不谈男人
Tonight, all we do is drink, dance,
今晚我们喝酒 跳舞
and deal with our collective nightmares in the morning.
明早再处理我们的烦心事
I feel better already. See?
我现在感觉好点了 看吧
Huh. I'm going to go get changed,
我去换衣服
and come right back out.
马上下来
You better. Director's orders.
你最好快点 导演的命令
Don't make me get my megaphone.
别让我用喇叭来叫你
Okay, we've got Ankimo, kurodai, yellowtail--
我们有鱼肝 玉螺 鲱鱼
all line-caught this morning.
都是早上现做的
You want first crack? Yes! Aah. No.
你们要尝鲜吗 当然 不要
Hello? Hey, Lauren.
喂 劳伦
I'm heading over to the Waverly.
我正往威佛里酒店走
I'll expect you there in an hour.
我要你一小时后到
And, Lauren? You know that
劳伦 对了
cute little dress you had on the other night?
记得你那晚穿的小裙子吗
Wear that.
穿那件
Okay, I don't know what any of this is,
我不知道这些是什么
but I'm practically drooling.
但我都要流口水了
It's pupusas. Nothing scary inside.
只是西班牙饼 不是什么可怕的馅
I taught down here for two years.
我在这附近教书两年了
How do I not know about this place?
居然不知道这里
Well, between work and traffic,
每天工作和家两点一线
it's easy to get caught up in your own world. Especially if you're
很容易与世隔绝 特别是
sharing the same bed with somebody for five years.
你一场恋爱谈了五年
Now, I don't want to pry, But...
我不是想打听什么 但
what happened between you guys?
你们怎么了
I mean, it must've taken a
结束五年的恋爱
seismic shift for it to flame out after five years.
一定是地动山摇般的改变
Jonah was so focused on the future, and I just wasn't in a place
乔纳对未来充满幻想 而我只是
where I was ready to commit for the rest of my life.
没准备好托付终身
And in the end, I think that
最后 我想
we both just wanted different things out of life.
我们终究追求不同
He likes to make movies and play pretend,
他喜欢拍电影 假想游戏
and I'm all about the real world.
而我想的都是现实世界
Okay. In the game that is called life...
好吧 在生活这个游戏里
...Jonah has rolled the dice and moved on.
乔纳已经孤注一掷向前迈进了
What about you?
你呢
Are you ready to get back out there and take your turn?
你准备好华丽转身出你的牌了吗
I guess that all depends on what I'm playing for.
我猜这取决于赌注是什么
Make every drink a triple, and believe me,
每种三杯 相信我
I'll make it worth your while.
保证你不会白干
No problem.
没问题
Hey, you made it, with Drew.
你来了 和德鲁一起
Where are you guys coming from?
你们从哪来的
Drew took me to the most amazing
德鲁带我去了城里最棒的
Salvadorian place downtown. She was fearless.
萨尔瓦托餐厅 她很胆大
She wanted to try everything on the menu.
每样都想尝
I knew you were having a party,
我知道你要开派对
but I didn't know it was gonna be a major blowout.
但没想到这么火爆
Hey, you know, once I got paid for "Living in Reverse",
我从《逆向生存》得到报酬后
I just thought, you know something? Why not give back a little?
我就想 为何不回馈一下生活呢
Okay, people, shots are not optional.
好了 各位 酒是必须要喝的
What is this, plutonium?
这是什么 钚吗[94号♥化学元素]
Close. It's called a Ghostbuster.
十分接近 它叫做魔鬼克星
How painfully cute!
挺可爱
Who'd you knock up?
你打算追谁呢
No one. I actually kidnapped Riley today to go
没有谁 其实我今天绑♥架♥了莱利
toy shopping for the pediatric ward.
去给小儿科病房♥买♥♥玩具
Why not give back a little, right?
为何不回馈下生活呢 是不是
I know why you broke up with me. David.
我知道你为什么和我分手 大卫
This is not... Just say it, I grew up in a trailer
不是 我说啊 我在拖车里长大
I didn't go to a fancy college,
没上过什么大学
I have a rap sheet, not a resume.
我的简历就是我的犯案记录
I'm not good enough for you.
我配不上你
That's not true. That's the reason.
不是那样的 就是因为这个
No, that's not true. None of this matters to me.
不是 不是这样 对这些我都不在乎
You don't have to lie to me, Lauren.
你没必要骗我 劳伦
If it's not who I am,
如果不是因为我不好
then tell me what I did, and I'll let it go.
那告诉我我做了什么 我会改的
You didn't do anything. Okay? It's just...
你什么都没做 只是
You don't really know who I am.
你不知道真正的我是什么样
I'm not good enough for you.
是我配不上你
What are you talking about? Lauren, I...
你在说什么呢 劳伦 我
I can't talk about this anymore. What?
我不想再说这事了 什么
Where are you going? Lauren! David, I'm sorry.
你去哪 劳伦 大卫 对不起
Michael! Something tells me
麦可 我觉得吧
you didn't read about this little bash on Twitter.
你不是在微博上看到了这个派对的消息
What brings you back to Melrose Place?
什么风把你吹回了梅尔罗斯广场
I was just in the area.
我正好路过这里
I thought I'd check in on you,
所以打算来和你打个招呼
see if those prescriptions I wrote you were making a difference.
看看我给你开的药有没有起作用
Oh, I'm feeling good as new.
我感觉好得恍如新生
Amanda, I thought you'd be
阿曼达 我想你应该
the one phoning in the noise complaints,
去打电♥话♥投诉噪音扰民
it's not causing them.
忍♥不了了
Wow. Look at you.
看看你
Jane. Michael.
简 麦可
Wow, time has been good to you. You, too.
岁月待你不薄啊 你也一样
So, I... read about that...
我看了报道
What was it? A heart valve you invented?
你发明了一个人工心瓣
Maybe our second divorce was a mistake.
或许我不该和你第二次离婚的
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表