剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Of course not, baby.
当然不会 宝贝
So here's the thing.
这么说吧
Your client has gone from Inside the Actors Studio
你们的客户已经从演员排演场里面出来
To outside of Coco de Ville
到克德威尔酒吧外面
Doing blow with somebody else's boyfriend.
和别人的男朋友口♥交♥
We're agents, not baby-sitters.
我们是代理商 不是保姆
She needs a new publicist.
她需要一个新的公♥关♥员
She needs me. Ella, Sydney's in trouble.
她需要我 艾拉 希德妮有麻烦了
She keeps text-bombing me.
她不停地给我发短♥信♥
I got to go. Got to lose that leash, dude.
我得走了 我快失去耐性了 老兄
It's not like that. I'll call you later. Hello!
不是那样的 我待会打电♥话♥给你 喂
Excuse me. You're my ride. Here, cab it.
抱歉 你得送我回去啊 给 打车吧
Who wants another shot?
谁想再来一杯
Come on, guys, where's my lobster? People are hungry.
快点 各位 我的龙虾呢 大家都饿了
I need a lobster. Right here, Chef. Right here.
我要一份龙虾 马上好 主厨 马上好
Stanley, pick up! Auggie? Auggie?!
斯坦利 抓紧 奥吉 奥吉
Not a good time, bro. Come back to the penthouse with me.
现在不方便 兄弟 和我回别♥墅♥吧
She seemed totally trashed.
她貌似完全崩溃了
I can't. Marcello's here tonight. You're the only one
不行 马塞罗今晚在这里 你是唯一
Who knows how to deal with her when she's like this.
知道怎么处理这种情况的人
Look, you get there and she's really in trouble,
你先去 要是发现她真的有麻烦
I'll find a way to get out of here.
我就设法离开这里
Carol, I promise you, you're gonna be back
卡萝 我向你保证 你很快就能
On the dance floor in no time.
回到舞台上的
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢 医生
What do we got?
患者是谁
Got a female, resuscitated with fluid and oxygen.
一个女性 做了液氧复苏
Clearly ischemic changes on the 12 lead.
12导联心电图呈明显缺血性病变
I'm sending her down to the cath lab now.
我现在正把她送往导管室
Well done, Yung. I got it from here.
做的不错 小容 剩下的我接手吧
Hello?
喂
Lauren, hey, where are you? Where else?
劳伦 你在哪里 还能在哪
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Can you stop by the penthouse when you get off?
你下班后能来别♥墅♥一趟吗
I think she's in pretty bad shape.
我想她状况很不好
Oh, I-I can't.
我不行
I'm working the graveyard shift at the pharmacy after this,
下班后我还要到药房♥值夜班
But listen to me, David.
听我说 大卫
If you can't wake her up, or if her eyes don't dilate,
如果你叫不醒她 只要她瞳孔没有放大
Don't waste time calling me, okay?
就别给我打电♥话♥浪费时间 好吗
You got to call 911.
你得打911
Syd?
希德
Syd?
希德
You came.
你来啦
I thought I was going to have
我还以为你躺在地板上
to be peeling you off the floor. You're fine.
等着急救 而你好好的
Not really.
并不好
Look, I know this is the last place you want to be
我知道这是你现在最不想来的地方
right now, but I didn't know who else to call.
但是我不知道还能打给谁
Something's happened.
发生了一些事
I've done something really, really bad.
我做了件后果很严重的事
What else is new? I'm out of here.
能有什么新鲜事 我要走了
David, please don't go.
大卫 求你别走
After all your lies?
在听了你的所有谎言之后
What do you expect? I'm sorry.
你想要什么 对不起
I wish you'd known me when I first moved here.
我真希望刚搬来的时候你就认识我
We were like a family.
我们就像一家人
And I know it sounds stupid, but I thought if I came back,
我知道听起来很傻 但如果能回到过去
I could start over with a new family,
我能重新建立一个新的家庭
And now everyone's abandoned me.
而现在所有人都抛弃我了
If you think you're going to make me
如果你认为你会让我
Feel sorry for you, it's not going to happen.
对你产生怜悯之情 你就死了这条心吧
I know you're angry.
我知道你很气愤
And you have every right to be.
而且你有充分的理由这样做
But, David, what we had together...that was real.
但是 大卫 我们曾经拥有的都是真的
Syd, I have a life right now that doesn't include you, so...
希德 我现在的生活中没有你 所以
So why are you here?
那你为什么来这里
Your feelings were just as real as mine.
你和我一样都是真情实感
You told me things you've never told anyone else before.
你把从没告诉别人的事都告诉我了
Things that could probably get you into a bit of trouble.
那些事可能会让你陷入麻烦
Are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
Please, David.
求你了 大卫
Just stay.
留下来吧
No, that's okay.
不 没事
It's okay.
没事
Leave it on. I'm getting up.
让它响吧 我要起来了
What's the occasion?
你忙什么呢
You going to come downtown
你要去市中心
And help teach the Pledge of Allegiance to my first-graders?
帮忙指导我那一年级生的宣誓仪式吗
Or more likely, is the latest Halo going on sale?
或者更可能是 最新的光环有卖♥♥了
Oh, I wish.
我倒希望
No. I have to finish editing the Huey Wedding today,
不 我今天得写完《休伊结婚》剧本
Or Bridezilla's going to invade Tokyo,
否则酷斯拉新娘就要去侵袭东京了
After she squashes me first.
不过她会先把我打扁
And then I have to do this birthday shoot in Malibuski.
这样我的处♥女♥拍摄就得在马里布斯基拍了
Any plans this evening? Uh, yeah.
今晚有安排吗 是的
Absolutely. You know what tonight is.
当然了 你知道今晚是什么日子
What's on the agenda?
日程表上写了什么
Um, what else?
还能有什么
It's the director's cut of Reservoir Dogs at the New Beverly.
是《落水狗》导演剪辑版在新比弗利上映
It's a brand-new print.
是全新的发行版
You know how much I hate Tarantino.
你知道我有多讨厌塔伦蒂诺
No one said you had to go.
没人说你必须去啊
No green clovers?
没有绿色三叶草了
Oh, my God, there's not one green clover in here.
天啊 绿色三叶草一根都没有了
That happened yesterday, too.
昨天也是这样
You've been my boyfriend for how many years now?
到现在你做我男朋友几年了
What?
什么
Is this a trick question?
这是脑筋急转弯吗
The answer is five, as of today.
答案是五年 到今天为止
Look, I don't expect you to remember arbitrary dates
我不指望你特意记住纪念日啥的
Like anniversaries, but last year, didn't you swear
但去年你不是在看《魔戒》时
On the Lord of the Rings you'd never forget?
发誓说你永远不会忘吗
Right.
没错
That's a fair question.
这个问题言之有理
And I'm going to answer it for you right now.
我现在就要回答你
After much quiet contemplation,
在再三深思后
you know what I've realized?
你知道我意识到什么了吗
Every day is our anniversary.
每天都是我们的周年纪念日
Jonah, are you seriously cruising the movie channels
乔纳 你真的要在话说到一半时
In the middle of this conversation?
去浏览电影频道吗
This TV is totally fragged.
这电视太差劲了
Happy five years, Riley Richmond.
五周年快乐 莱利·里奇蒙
Oh, yeah, one more thing.
对了 还有一件事
Riley?
莱利
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Sydney.
希德妮
Melrose Place S1E01
新飞跃情海 第一季第一集
I should have come back with David.
我应该和大卫一起回来的
Maybe I could have saved her.
也许我就能救她了
You can't blame yourself, Auggie.
这不怪你 奥吉
Hey, what did the police say?
警方怎么说
She was stabbed in the doorway,
她在门口遇刺
There was a struggle down the stairs,
台阶上有挣扎的痕迹
And she collapsed in the pool.
然后她倒在泳池里
Oh, my God.
天啊
I can't believe that girl had to be the one to find her.
我真不敢相信那女孩是发现她的人
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表