剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Poor thing. She's lived here,
可怜的家伙 她刚搬到这儿
what, 30 seconds?
多久 三十秒
I mean, I know Sydney could sometimes
我是说 我知道希德妮有时候
Rub people the wrong way, but to think
有些小误会小摩擦 但是很难想象
Someone could actually stick a knife in her.
真的会有人用刀捅她
Yeah, well, Karma sucks.
是啊 命途多舛啊
You stab enough people in the back,
你在背后老是话语伤人
And eventually, you get a knife in your own.
最终 你身上也会有把刀
Ella, she was just zipped into a body bag.
艾拉 她才刚被放进装尸袋
How about showing a shred of respect?
能表现出起码的尊重吗
Auggie shouldn't be alone.
别让奥吉独自待着
I'm going to spend today with him, all right?
我今天陪着他 好吗
Yeah. Um, hello?
好的 啊
The Gary Sarling party? The job that I got you?
那加里·萨林家的聚会呢 我帮你找的工作
Ella, our landlord was murdered.
艾拉 我们的房♥东被谋杀了
I'm sure the powers that be will understand.
我想你应该明白这事的影响力
Okay, look, Riley, we're not dealing with
听着 莱利 我们在谈的可不是
A room full of first graders here.
一年级学生的教室
This is Hollywood.
这可是好莱坞
And today your boyfriend has the opportunity
而今天你的男朋友有机会
To hand over his film to a three-time Oscar-winning producer.
把他的影片交给获得三届奥斯卡的制片人
Wait. At his daughter's 18th birthday party?
等等 在他女儿十八岁生日派对上吗
Isn't that a little tacky?
是不是有点势利了
It's how things get done.
事情就是这么办成的
And don't worry about Auggie, okay?
别担心奥吉 好吗
He's been through a lot worse.
他遇到过很多比这更糟的事
Trust me.
相信我
Violet, right?
你是维尔莉特 对吗
Hey, I'm Auggie. I live over here in one.
你好 我叫奥吉 住在一号♥房♥
Um, listen, I'm sorry
听着 很抱歉
You had to go through all this.
你要经历这些事
I've never seen a dead body before.
我从未见过死尸
Did you know her pretty well?
你和她很熟吗
Yeah. Yeah. I, uh...
是很熟
I met her four years ago at a church St. Patrick's Day.
四年前的圣帕特里克节我们在个教堂相识
You must be pretty religious.
你一定很虔诚
It was a meeting in the basement.
是在个地下室的集♥会♥
AA.
嗜酒者互诫协会
Oh, right.
这样
Yeah. She, um... she busted me for not wearing green.
她因为我不♥穿♥绿制♥服♥而骂我
She was also the one who convinced me I could be a real chef.
她也是深信我能成为一个真正厨师的人
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Auggie, where's David?
奥吉 大卫在哪
We know you entered her apartment
我们知道你在她遇害六小时前
Six hours before she was found dead.
去了她的公♥寓♥
I gather you were intimate with the victim?
我猜你和受害人关系不一般啊
Look, I'm not saying a word until I get a lawyer.
听着 律师来之前 我什么都不会说
Smart. Seasoned vet.
聪明 老手了啊
Possession of cocaine, couple of assaults.
携带可♥卡♥因♥ 几次攻击事件
You drove a golf club into your roommate's jaw?
你用高尔夫球棒抽室友的下颚
Guess boarding school can get to you, huh?
想必寄宿学校让你很不爽哈
Douche bags get to me.
蠢货才让我不爽
Me, too.
我也是
Must be nice having hotshot lawyers
有一个好律师感觉不错吧
Get you off every time.
每次都能把你弄出去
Daddy's got money, huh?
老爸很有钱 是吧
Wish I had a pops like that.
真希望我也有一个这样的父亲
I'm not sure you do.
我不这么认为
Look, I didn't kill her, okay?
听着 我没有杀她
I didn't even touch her.
碰都没碰她
Looks like you're free to go.
你可以走了
But don't go far.
但别走太远
Hey, O.J.
你好 小橙汁
Look, Ella, I knew you could pull strings
听着 艾拉 我知道你善于走后门
But LAPD?
但这可是洛杉矶警♥察♥啊
That's huge.
很牛的
What did you tell them?
你怎么跟他们说的
You couldn't have killed Sydney because you were at my place.
你不可能杀了希德妮 因为你那时在我房♥间
At 5:30 in the morning?
早上五点半
Everybody's going to think that we hooked up.
所有人都会觉得我们有一腿
Oh, so, it gives them something to Tweet about.
那就给他们点谈资吧
What are you doing? Hey!
你到底在干什么 搞错没
You're getting out of here, aren't you?
至少你能离开这鬼地方 不是吗
Let's go.
我们走
You have the most beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真漂亮
I bet you had the boys running circles around you.
我打赌好多男孩都围着你转吧
I only had eyes for his father.
我眼里只有孩子他爸
Am I not the luckiest mom in the world?
我是不是世上最幸运的母亲
My son flew all the way
我儿子一听说我住院
From Manhattan the minute he heard about me.
就立即从曼哈顿飞来看我
Well, I was cravian burrito from El Cholo anyway.
我反正也想吃这里的玉米煎饼
Um, in the two seconds that the cardiologist flew past,
刚才心脏病专家来过
He mentioned it was just a minor heart attack?
他说只是轻微的心脏病发作
That's exactly right.
完全正确
We'll run another stress test today,
我们今天要再做一个负荷测试
And you'll meet with a nutritionist, but...
你们要见一下营养学家 不过
Your echocardiogram looks pretty close to perfect.
从心回波图看并无大碍
See, you can go back to New York and finish your big deal.
听见没 你可以回纽约忙你的大事
I'm fine.
我没事
Mom, until you're out of the hospital,I'm not going anywhere.
妈 你出院之前 我哪里都不会去
Well, if your test come back normal
如果你测试结果正常
We may in fact have to kick you out tomorrow.
我们可能明天就要让你走人了
Oh, that's great.
那太好了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey, Dad.
嗨 老爸
You were?
真的
When?
什么时候的事
Dad, why didn't you tell me?
老爸 为什么不告诉我
Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
听着 这没什么丢人的
The whole country is being laid off.
全国都在失业
Okay, well, I'll...
没事 我
I'll just have to cover tuition myself, then.
我会自己搞定学费的
I-I know it's a lot of money,
我知道那是笔不小的数目
But I'll figure something out, Dad.
不过我能应付得了
Dad, it's not your fault.
爸 这不是你的错
Dad... Dad, stop.
爸 爸 别这样
Come on, it...
别这样
Okay.
那好
Okay, I love you, too.
好的 我也爱你
Seeing her in the pool like that...
看见她死在游泳池
How could that have happened?
怎么会发生这样的事
I know.
我明白
It's weird just, like, going about our day right now.
是很怪 我们继续过日子吧
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
Mr. Hammock's covering my class until after recess,
午休结束前汉默克先生在照看我的班
And that's less than 30 minutes.
只有不到半小时了
You got me gas, right?
你给我的车加油了吧
Oh, my God, I was about to!
天哪 本来要去的
I totally bricked. I'm sorry.
忘得一干二净 对不起
No, it's my fault.
不 我的错
I should know not to ask you
我不该在你每周
a favor on your weekly comics run. Do you want this?
画漫画的时找你帮忙 要个苹果吗
No, I got one. I'm so sorry.
不用 我有 我非常抱歉
Next time, I swear I'll make it up to you.
下次 我发誓会补偿你
I'm talking windows washed, tire pressure checked.
我会给你擦车窗 检查轮胎气压
I'm even going to throw in one
我还会喷一点
Of those little pine tree air freshener things
小松树空气清新剂
That goes in your rearview mirror.
在你的后视镜上
Vanilla-- that's your favorite, right?
香草味 你最喜欢的 对吗
Riley?
莱利
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表