剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I never thought you could have done it.
我从没想到可能是你干的
Auggie, I woke up with that knife in my hand.
奥吉 我醒来时那刀在我手上
David, I saw you in that bed.
大卫 我看到你躺在床上
You were out cold.
你睡的死死的
There is no way you got up and killed her.
你不可能起来杀她
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
Someone framed you.
有人陷害你
Or at least they tried to.
至少是想要陷害你
Now, I'm the one going down for it.
现在 我背了黑锅
My father.
我父亲
Your dad? If anyone's capable of murder, he is.
你父亲 如果谁有能力杀人 非他莫属
Yeah, but that doesn't explain why he would frame his own kid.
对 但这无法解释他为何要陷害亲生儿子
He knew that Syd and I were sleeping together.
他知道我和希德上♥床♥了
He hates me.
他恨我
I'm not letting you take the fall for this.
我不会让你做替罪羊的
First, let me take care of your bail,
首先 我想办法保释你出来
And then I'm going to go to his house,
然后我会去他家
And I'm gonna find whatever piece of evidence
找出任何能证明他和希德的死
I can to link him to Syd's death. All right?
有关的证据 好吗
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
Come in.
进来
Ms. Woodward,
伍德沃女士
It is an honor to finally meet you.
终于有幸见到您了
Your article in Vanity Fair is pretty much
可以说是您在《名利场》的文章
What inspired me to become a publicist.
鼓舞我成为一名公♥关♥人员的
Shockingly, I didn't call you here for your life story.
让你吃惊的是 我不是来听你说生平故事的
Although, your absentee father and pill-popping mother make
尽管 你那缺席的父亲和吸毒的母亲
For a very juicy tale.
很有说头
Well, how did you know that...?
你怎么知道的
You'd be surprised what I know.
我所知道的事会让你很吃惊
We need to talk about tonight.
我们要谈谈今晚的事
Oh, you have nothing to worry about tonight.
你完全不必担心今晚
I have been running point on Anton V since the beginning.
我一开始就在跟进安东·维的广♥告♥
You mean, you had a chance to stop a designer
你的意思是 你有机会阻止一个设计师
From risking his line on some schoolteacher
让一个从没上过镜的教师
Who's never stepped in front of the camera before?
冒险代言他的作品
Uh, actually, I warned Caleb
事实上 我警告过凯莱布
That Anton was making a mistake with Riley.
安东用莱利是个错误
You must have been terribly unconvincing.
你那话一定很没说服力
Look, take it from a former advertising exec.
听好 拿这个换掉之前的广♥告♥语
Riley Richmond as the face of his Real People campaign
让莱利·里奇蒙为他的真人广♥告♥代言
Is about as real and interesting as a plastic mannequin.
和用塑料模特代言一样既真实又有趣
Anton can't sell a rags-to-riches fairytale using someone
安东不能用一个不费吹灰之力就拥有
Who's had every opportunity given to her on a silver platter.
无数机遇的人卖♥♥一部麻雀变凤♥凰♥的童话
Here.
拿着
I'm supposed to get Riley to say this?
我应该跟莱利说这些吗
Uh, with all due respect, Ms. Woodward,
恕我直言 伍德沃女士
None of this is true.
这些资料没一点是真的
If you have a problem, there's a long list
你有问题的话 有一群助理
Of eager assistants willing to take your place.
挤破脑袋想接替你的位置
No.
没
No problem.
没问题
No problem at all.
一点问题也没
So after leaving you my fifth unreturned voicemail,
在留下第五个无人回复的语♥音♥邮件后
I figured that you must be buried deep beneath
我想你一定在埋头苦写
The great american screenplay.
一个全美最棒的剧本
When do I get to read it? Actually, probably never.
我何时能拜读 事实上 可能永远读不到了
You know how Andrew Misher
你知道安德鲁·米舍在环球影城
Got that Senior VP gig at Universal?
高级副总的马车上是怎样评价的吗
Well, in the process,
在过程上
Living In Reverse got rerouted to development hell.
《逆向生存》需要经历"企划炼狱"的锤炼
What do you think you're doing?
你认为你在干什么
Bringing you your wardrobe.
来送衣服给你
And hi.
并且问候一下
I just read the bio you sent me.
我刚读了你发给我的简历
Every word is a lie.
没一个字是真的
Wait. What are you talking about? What's going on?
等等 你们在说什么 怎么了
"Raised by a single mother in a low-income household,
"在低收入家庭被单身母亲养育
"Riley Richmond fought gang violence
莱利·里奇蒙在波士顿罗克斯伯里街区
"On the rough streets of Boston's Roxbury neighborhood.
肮脏的街头和黑社会做斗争
"Her dreams to teach brought her to L.A.,
教书育人的梦想将她带到洛杉矶
"Where Anton V discovered her on a playground
在那里安东·维在一个操场上发现她
And changed her life forever."
永远地改变了她的人生"
Ella...
艾拉
Riley's from Beacon Hill.
莱利来自比肯山
Her dad's an attorney who argues in front of the supreme court,
她父亲是在最高法♥院♥辩护的律师
And her mom's an editor for the Boston Globe.
她母亲是《波士顿环球报》的编辑
Exactly.
没错
The masses don't relate to private schools and brownstones.
但平头百姓不喜欢私立学校和上流社会
Ella, none of this is even close to the truth.
艾拉 这些与事实根本不沾边
I'm not some WPK stereotype.
我不是什么WPK公♥司♥包装的样板
And I'm not going to the launch
如果要隐瞒真实的我
If it means lying about who I am.
我就不去参加发行派对
Okay, look, Riley, it's no secret
莱利 我们不是深闺密友
That we're not the closest of friends,
这是不争的事实
But the "W" in WPK just took a battle axe to Caleb,
但是WPK的W姓高层刚炒了凯莱布鱿鱼
And...
并且
If I let her down tonight, I'm next.
如果今晚我让她失望 我就是下一个
Why do you even want to work for someone like that?
你为什么要给这样的人工作呢
Because work's all I have, Riley.
因为工作是我的全部 莱利
Okay? I don't come home to a hug from Jonah
我回家时得不到乔纳的一个拥抱
And a voicemail from my parents Telling me how proud they are.
也收不到父母的邮件说他们多为我骄傲
My life is my blackberry.
我的生活仅限于我的黑莓手♥机♥
So you want me to lie so you can protect your job?
所以你想要我撒谎以保住你的工作
Well, that...
这个
And for you.
你也一样
I mean, didn't you read your contract?
我的意思是 你没看合同吗
If you don't fulfill all publicity obligations,
如果你没有履行所有的宣传义务
Then you don't get your ten grand.
你得不到那一万美金
Okay?
好吗
Now... Why don't you
现在 你为什么不
Try these on and I will check back in later? Okay?
试试这些衣服 我呆会儿过来看看 好吗
Bye.
拜
I can't believe this is happening.
真叫人难以置信
Hey, screw it.
去她的
I say we finally take our parents
我们总归是要父母接济我们
up on that early wedding present.
算作提前的结婚礼物的
Yeah, and let my mom relish in the fact
难道让我妈津津有味的接受
That I can't live on my own?
我不能养活自己的事实吗
You know she's been dying to say
自从我们搬到这里
"I told you so" since we moved here.
她就一直想说"我早就告诉你了"
I'm not taking her money.
我不会问她要钱
Riley, you can't go to this party
莱利 你不能被迫撒大谎
Forced to lie through your teeth.
参加这个发行派对
All right, we'll figure something out.
我们会想出办法的
Jonah, how many drunken wedding guests
乔纳 你被迫把多少婚礼上的酒鬼
Have you filmed dancing to "YMCA"?
拍成基♥督♥教青年会的大好青年
It's my turn. I want to do this for us.
现在轮到我了 我想为了我们把宣传做完
And if getting paid means lying about who I am,
如果得到报酬意味着要隐瞒真我
Then... I guess it won't kill me
那么 我想这次扭曲一下事实
To stretch the truth this one time.
也不会怎么样
David. What are you doing here?
大卫 你来这里干什么
Vanessa.
瓦內萨
Surprised to see me when I should be at yoga?
在我本该在瑜伽馆时看见我很惊讶吧
No, I'm here to talk to my father, so...
不 我是来找我爸谈谈的
Really? Because he's at a medical Conference in Rome.
是吗 他可正在罗马开医疗会议呢
You get within 500 feet of my son again
你再靠近我儿子500尺以内
And I will have you arrested.
我就报♥警♥逮捕你
After you put Noah in the hospital,
在你让诺亚进了医院之后
I filed for a restraining order.
我申请了禁令
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表