剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Is that why you broke into these offices
这就是你午夜
in the middle of the night?
闯入办公室的原因吗
Wow. I am flattered
我真是受宠若惊
that you of all people think I'm that devious.
你居然觉得我有那么阴险
But really, me?
但说真的 我吗
A cat burglar?
我像飞贼吗
Please.
拜托
I found a couture button by my computer
我在电脑旁发现一枚纽扣
beside a strand of blond hair.
还有一缕金发
I could tell by the split end it wasn't mine.
都分叉了 一定不是我的
What do you think you are, some kind of prada ninja?
你以为你是谁 穿普拉达的忍♥者吗
Do you really just expect me
你真以为我会坐以待毙
to sit back and let my boss frame me
任由我的上司
for a crime that I didn't commit?
对我栽赃陷害吗
I mean, seriously.
我说真的
All I've ever been is fiercely loyal.
我一直无比忠诚
All I've ever done is worked my ass off to make you happy.
殚精竭虑要你开心
I mean, why am I your crash test dummy?
为什么拿我当替罪羊
Because you have a proven track record
因为你的工作成果已经充分证明
of veering across moral lines.
你跨越了职业道德底线
The perfect profile for a serial embezzler.
真是一份接连盗用公♥款♥的完美资料啊
My god.
天啊
How did I ever look up to such a desperate, washed-up bitch?
我怎么会崇拜你这个绝望过气的婊♥子♥
Get out of my building.
滚出我的写♥字♥楼♥
You're fired.
你被炒了
Melrose Place 2009 S01E18
新飞跃情海 第一季 第十八集
Sorry, I thought your ex-roommate might be here.
抱歉 我以为你的前室友可能在这里
He's out getting boxes.
他出去找箱子了
Oh. Okay.
好的
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Just peachy.
完美的很啊
If you can forget the fact that you can now add me
如果你能忽略我刚加入了
to the ranks of L.A.'s hot, young and unemployed.
洛杉矶年轻貌美的失业大军这件事
Wow, Ella.
天啊 艾拉
I know that job was like your life.
我知道你视这份工作如生命
That didn't sound right.
这样说不太对
No, no.
不 不
You're right.
你是对的
It is.
的确如此
Oh... It was.
曾经是
You know that saying "Everything happens for a reason"?
你听过"事出有因"这句话吗
I think I'll just run with that.
我想我现在相信了
Well, I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
Where did this come from?
这个从哪里来的
Drew found it in his apartment.
德鲁在他公♥寓♥发现的
Sydney painted it.
希德妮画的
Can I have this?
能给我吗
Actually, I kind of like it.
事实上 我挺喜欢的
Well, it's just that...
只不过
Now that Sydney's gone, I don't...
既然希德妮去世了 我也...
I don't really have anything to remember her by.
我也没什么东西缅怀她
Ella, you hated each other.
艾拉 你们俩势如水火
We were like sisters.
我们像姐妹
Okay?
好吧
Sisters fight, that doesn't mean they don't love each other.
姐妹会闹 但这不意味着她们不爱对方
Go ahead. Take it.
那你拿去吧
It obviously means a lot more to you.
很明显这对你更为重要
Riley, thank you.
莱利 谢谢
Then I guess you owe me one.
我猜你欠我次人情
Yeah.
是啊
Hands off my mouse, Pragin.
把手从我鼠标上拿开 普雷根
There you go. Thank you.
这就对了 谢谢
So, uh, you going to get off work early?
你打算提早下班吗
Ditch them scrubs, bust a couple moves?
忘记实习医生的身份 纵情跳跃几下吗
Excuse me?
不懂你说啥
David's club opening's tonight.
今晚是大卫酒店的开业仪式
He flew in a bomb DJ from Miami.
他从迈阿密请来一位超炫的DJ
Yeah, I'm sure it's going to be vastly entertaining.
是啊 我相信场面会很壮观
But I think David would probably prefer it if I steer clear of.
但我想大卫可能希望我别现身
I take it your courtyard confessional
你在公♥寓♥大院儿的坦白演说
didn't go over so well with him, huh?
没获得他的好评是吧
Don't you have any knock-knock jokes
你难道没有什么冷笑话
to try out on your patients?
讲给你的病人听吗
Lauren, seriously.
劳伦 说真的
David's not going to give up on a girl like you.
大卫不会放弃你这样一个好女孩儿的
You're one of a kind.
你是百里挑一的好姑娘
All that stuff you did before
你经历的所有不堪之事
is just history blowing in the wind.
都已成历史 随风飘逝了
All right?
知道了吗
I'd love to stand around
我真喜欢闲站着
and talk about my love life with you all day,
跟你讨论一天我的爱情生活
but I have to prep a surgery.
但我得去准备一个手术
What'd you get, quadruple?
什么手术 心脏四重搭桥术吗
Tell me you didn't get the quadruple.
别说你接到的是心脏四重搭桥手术
Laparoscopic.
是腹腔镜手术
Yeah, I'm doing it with Dr. Mancini, actually.
其实是和曼奇尼医生一起做
We're implanting an m-valve.
我们要移植一个人工瓣膜
Whoa, wait.
等等
That can't happen.
不可以
You have to stop it.
你得阻止这个手术
Drew, look, you have no concrete proof.
德鲁 你没有确凿的证据
Okay? I can't just stop a surgery based on a theory.
是吧 我不能仅依据一个猜想就停止手术
Tell that to Kevin Hartson's family.
这话应该跟凯文·豪森的家人说
I mean, how many more people have to die
在猜想变成事实之前 还有多少人
before a theory becomes a fact?
要枉送性命
Say the patient has a fever.
就说那病人发烧了
That'll postpone the procedure, buy us time.
这会让手术延期 给我们争取时间
You want me to falsify the pre-op report?
你要我伪造术前报告吗
Lauren, a person's life is at stake here.
劳伦 病人的生命危在旦夕
If you had some real evidence... Maybe.
如果你能证明你的理论 也许是
But I-I can't go along with this.
但我不能做假报告
All right? I'm sorry, Drew. I gotta go.
好吗 抱歉德鲁 我得走了
Okay, this is definitely yours.
好了 这个绝对是你的
Whoa. Gentle.
温柔点
Remember when we lost his nose
记得我们再也找不到
for like... for like ever?
这玩具鼻子的情景吗
It was just agony to see him suffering so much.
看到它痛苦的样子 挺让人心疼的
Here.
给你
There they are. Ooh!
在这里呢
Oh, my god, I can't believe you still have it.
天啊 难以置信你还留着
What were you, turning 19?
那时你多大 过19岁的时候吗
I think so, yeah.
我想是的 对
"Dear Jonah, I've known you
"亲爱的乔纳 我认识你"
"for barely a semester, but I have a feeling
"还不满一学期 但我感觉"
"this will only be the first of many birthday cards to come.
"这只是今后送你的众多生日卡中的第一张"
"To my favorite Darth Vader,
"送给我的达斯·维德[《星球大战》人物]"
"From your favorite sumo wrestler.
"来自你最喜欢的相扑运动员"
Love Riley. 2004"
"爱你的 莱利 2004年"
You know it took me five blank cards
要知道 为了弄好那些电影链轮
to get those film sprockets just right.
足足废了我五张卡片
I... I stored it in here
我把它藏在盒子里
so it'd safe from all the flying debris.
是为了避免那些飞行碎片把它弄坏
Me and Zac's dorm room was like a 24-7 disaster zone.
我和扎克的寝室就像全年不间歇的灾区
You know, speaking of dorms,
说到寝室
what time are you going to the NYU mixer today?
你今天准备何时去纽约大学的联谊会
I'm not sure. Why? Do you want me to plan it
还没定 为什么问这个 想让我计划一下
so we're both there at different times?
以免我们同时出现在那里吗
Don't be ridiculous.
别胡思乱想
I mean, we're friends, right?
我们是朋友 对吧
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表