剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
He wants to put his name back on the project.
他想重新参与这个项目
I want to keep him hot.
我要他继续红下去
And you're going along with this?
你同意这么做
Yeah, it was my idea.
没错 这是我的主意
And the record company loves it.
唱片公♥司♥也很满意
Having Kavi's name on the video means more airplay.
录影带上有卡维的名字 点播率会更高
Now, if promoting our star
如果捧红我们的明星
Means undercutting some baby-faced newbie,
意味着牺牲一些稚气未脱的新人
That's Hollywood.
这就是好莱坞
Nice work, Caleb.
做得好 凯莱布
There you are.
你在这里啊
Dr. Mancini. Hey.
曼奇尼医生
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在考虑你的事
You know, I think you're too valuable to pass up.
我觉得你的能力不能被浪费
Welcome to my team.
欢迎加入我的小组
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yeah. I talked to David.
真的 我跟大卫谈过了
He said nobody works harder than Lauren Yung.
他说没人比劳伦·容还努力
Now, rotations start next week.
下周开始轮班
Now, I'm still a little concerned about your finances.
我还是有点担心你的经济状况
You sure you can work that out?
你确定你能有办法吗
I can work it out.
我能解决的
I-I mean, I swear to you,
我是说 我向你发誓
I'm going to do whatever it takes.
我会不计一切代价做到
I'm sure you will.
你当然可以
Lovebirds need me to make a Gelson's run
恋爱中的人需要我去盖森商店
For some champagne and strawberries?
买♥♥点香槟和草莓吗
If that's your Ella way of asking
如果这是你艾拉
If Riley and I figured things out...
问莱利跟我是否合好的方式
Yes, we did.
答案是 我们合好了
Fantastic.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I may have been a little hard on you today at the shoot.
我今天在拍摄时对你可能有点过分
Oh, my... no.
没关系
You were just being my agent,
你只是尽身为我的代理
Manager, and publicist.
经纪人 公♥关♥的职责而已
It's cool.
没事
Well, as your three-pronged career consultant,
作为你身兼三职的职业顾问
I have to be the bearer of bad news.
我也不得不告诉你一个坏消息
Um, you're still getting paid for the music video,
你还是能拿到拍录影带的报酬
But Kavi is taking the credit.
可是功劳算卡维的
What?
什么
He can't do that, though. That's...
他不能这么做 这比
That's like, above and beyond plagiarism.
这比剽窃都过分得多
I know, okay? Believe me, I know.
我知道 相信我 我知道
Even with my job hanging by a thread,
即使冒着丢工作的危险
I fought my boss really hard on this.
我还是跟我的上司努力争取过
This sucks. So now...
这太糟糕了 那现在
Now I have to sue him?
现在我得起诉他吗
Not unless you want your first variety headline
别 除非你想要第一次上头条新网
To be a credit arbitration lawsuit.
就是关于版权的诉讼案
I can't believe this.
简直无法相信
Hey. It's okay.
没关系
You're way too good for music videos, anyway.
你能做的可不仅是音乐录影带
Oh, yeah, sure.
那是当然
Next stop, feature-land.
我们接下来可以去做特效
Big bucks.
很多钱可赚
Thanks again for fighting for me today.
谢谢你今天为我争取
Of course.
当然了
Hey, you.
嗨
How did the interview go?
面试怎么样
I made the team.
我成功了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
Your dad told me you put in a good word after all.
你父亲说你为我说了好话
I appreciate it.
我很感激
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
简
租赁协议
What the hell are you doing, dad?
你到底在做什么 老爸
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表