剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Nothing has ever happened between you guys?
你们之间什么都没有发生吗
Jonah... Your ring is on My finger.
乔纳 你的订婚戒指在我的手上
You are the only guy I want to be with.
你是我唯一想要在一起的人
You want the truth, that's it.
你想要知道真♥相♥ 这就是真♥相♥
Right. You sound entirely convinced.
好吧 看来你已经深信不疑了
I just gotta get some air.
我要出去透透气
Yeah, whatever you need to do.
好吧 你爱怎样就怎样吧
What, are you stalking me now?
怎么 你在跟踪我吗
David, this is serious.
大卫 这很严重
That must've been thousands of dollars worth of diamonds.
那些珠宝一定价值连城
Not really your problem, is it?
不关你的事 好吗
Is it the thrill?
那让你觉得刺♥激♥吗
Do you get off on doing this to people? I see.
你很享受对别人做这种事吗 我明白了
First you're my doctor, now you're my shrink.
起初你是我的医生 现在是我的心理顾问
Hey, David, if you think you need to go out
大卫 如果你认为你需要去拿
and take what's not yours,
不属于你的东西
There's obviously something missing in your life.
明显是你的生活里有所残缺
What would you know about that, huh?
你知道什么啊
Oh, that's right. Miss prim and proper.
对了 传统小姐
The ambitious doctor who's got it all figured out.
满怀抱负的医生已经什么都知道了
You wouldn't have any idea what it's like
你根本就不明白
To have to bend the rules just to get by.
想混的下去就要学会变通
You don't think there are times
你知不知道我有时
When I feel powerless?
也会觉得很无助
When I just want to close my eyes
有时我只想闭上眼睛
And pretend that I was somebody else?
假装我是别人
You know what? It doesn't mean
你知道吗 这不代表
I go out and victimize people.
我要出去伤害别人
They're not victims.
他们不是受害者
The people that I target-- white-collar criminals.
我锁定的目标 都是白领阶层的罪犯
Scum of the earth. Just like my father.
社会的渣滓 就像我父亲
What does this have to do with Dr. Mancini?
这和曼奇尼医生有什么关系
My dad's not the miracle worker
我父亲并不是那个
That you and your med school buddies put on a pedestal.
你和你的同学所认为的神奇医生
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Well, you know what, David?
你知道吗 大卫
No father's perfect.
没有父亲是完美的
He never had an interest in being my father, Laur.
他压根就不想做我的父亲 劳伦
You know, the idea of a...of trust fund is almost laughable
想想他利用职权做过的那些
Considering he's done everything in his power
所有想忽略我存在的事
To forget I even exist.
所谓的"信托"基金是多么可笑
Well, I'm sorry. I'm sorry he let you down.
我很抱歉 抱歉他让你失望了
You didn't deserve it.
他应该得到惩罚
But stealing? Come on, David,
可是偷窃 算了吧 大卫
That's not how to get back at him.
这不是你回到他身边的方法
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
But it does allow to loan money to my friends, doesn't it?
但我还是可以贷款给朋友的 不是吗
David, do you think I want
大卫 你觉得既然
Anything to do with your money
我现在知道了你钱的来路
Now that I know where it comes from, huh?
还会对你的钱有想法吗
So, where's your moral compass pointing to now?
那你现在的道德指南又要指向何方了
Police? My old man?
报♥警♥ 还是告诉我爸
I'm going to do you the biggest favor of your life.
我将要帮你一生中最大的一个忙
I'm going to keep it between us.
我会保守秘密
And in return, You're never going to steal again.
作为回报 你再也不可以去偷窃了
Go ahead. Answer it.
就这样吧 接电♥话♥吧
Hey. Still need a hand?
还需要帮忙吗
I wasn't expecting you to show up.
我没想到你会来啊
Yeah, sorry I had to bail earlier.
抱歉 早前我必须抽身忙别的
It's cool. Building this thing
没关系 建造这些东西
has actually been kind of therapeutic.
其实很有益身心的
Really? 'Cause that's exactly
是吗 那可正是
What I'm looking for right now.
我现在所需要的
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, just my sponsor' not answering his phone.
还好 只是我老板不接电♥话♥了
I'll be fine. I just think putting my hands to work would...
我会好的 我只是想让自己忙起来
Help clear my mind.
会清醒一点
Great.
很好
So... What are we making?
那么 我们在组装什么呢
My new bed.
我的新床
Your new bed. Okay.
你的新床 好的
Let's do this. All right.
我们开始吧 好
Oh, these...
这些...
Jonah?
乔纳
Hey, Riley. it's your, uh, favorite photographer.
莱利 那个 你最喜欢的摄影师来访了
I couldn't believe when I looked your address.
看到你地址时真不敢相信
I used to live in this very building.
我曾经就住在这房♥子里
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗
Yeah. Right over there.
是的 就住那里
A lot of memories in this place.
这个地方有很多回忆
A lot of them I'd rather forget.
很多我宁愿忘记
I noticed someone still rides a motorcycle.
我看到还有人骑摩托车
Is that your fianc?s?
是你的未婚夫吗
No. Someone else, actually.
不是 是其他人
Listen, I came by to tell you
我过来是要告诉你
That, um, you kind of had a nerve with me today,
今天你要我去死的时候
When you told me to go to hell.
你对我有点放肆了
Look, you were just doing your job.
你只是在做你的工作
I was totally out of my element...
但那完全不是我风格
No, but you were right.
不 你是对的
I told you to set yourself free,
我让你释放自己
And maybe it's time I take my own advice.
不过或许我也该释放自己了
Does that mean you're thinking about going back to Darfur?
这意味着你在考虑回达尔福尔吗
Actually, I was thinking of heading south for a bit,
实际上 我在考虑往南边发展
To bring some media attention to
以把媒体的目光聚焦到
The food shortage in Latin America.
拉美粮食短缺的问题上
Well, you're obvious the right woman for the job.
你是这个职位最合适的人选
You have a gift of exposing things in your photos
你有在照片里表达那些
That most people are afraid to look at in real life.
多数人想要在现实里回避的问题的天赋
It comes with a big pay cut.
这可是伴随着大幅度减薪的
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
如果它让你感觉很好
You kind of got through to me, too.
我也开始理解你了
Maybe I have closed myself off.
或许我是在封闭自己
Maybe I need to be a little more open-minded.
可能我需要再开放一点
You know, when I was your age, I was engaged.
我在你这么大的时候 已经订婚了
After I left him,
离开他后
That's when my real life kicked in.
我的生活才真正开始
How did you know it was the right thing to do?
你怎么知道那样做是正确的
I didn't.
我不知道
Oh! I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Listen, don't worry about how today ended.
别担心今天是怎样收场的
Anton, he saw that last photo.
安东 他看到最后一张照片了
He said he's never seen such raw emotion in his whole life.
他说他今生从未见过这样纯洁的感情
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You are the new face of Anton V. Jeans.
你是安东·维牛仔裤的新代言人了
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑的吧
Oh, my god.
天啊
Good luck, Riley.
祝你好运 莱利
Twist!
真意外
You showed.
你来了
I was scared missed you.
我还害怕你已经走了
What happened to your plans?
你的原计划怎么改了
Just decided it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.
只是决定了不能错过这个机会
Can I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗
Sure.
当然
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表