剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I am not taking my shirt off.
我不会脱掉上衣的
Riley, sweetheart, this is a jeans ad.
莱利 亲爱的 这可是牛仔裤广♥告♥
A little skin is par for the course.
裸♥露♥是常有的事
Does Anton know about this? Well, he's still on the road,
安东知道吗 他还在路上
But I just spoke to him, and he loves the take.
但我刚跟他说了 他表示很喜欢
Okay?
好了吧
Jo knows what she's doing. What happens
乔知道她在干什么 如果
When my parents google "Riley Richmond"
我父母在谷歌♥上搜索"莱利·里奇蒙"
And they see this on the internet?
看见我赤身裸体的怎么办
You're an adult, Riley.
莱利 你是个成年人
I mean, how many people do you know
有多少人
That can throw on a pair of jeans
穿上一条牛仔裤
And get paid ten grand?
就能挣一万块的
Which-- not to mention-- is, like,
更别说 这可是
50 wilderness scout videos in Jonah dollars.
乔纳拍摄50部荒野童子军录像的价钱
Maybe I'm just not cut out for this.
也许我天生就不是做模特的料
Come on, Riley, you're beautiful.
别这样 莱利 你很漂亮
And not just denim ad beautiful, either.
并且不仅仅是在牛仔裤广♥告♥里漂亮
You're... you're one of those girls
你是那种
Who can't walk into a room
一走进屋子就能让所有人
Without everyone falling in love with them.
爱上的女孩
It's disgusting, actually.
虽然这么说有点恶心
Thanks...
谢谢
I guess.
我猜是吧
And the camera is the same way.
摄像机也是一样
You know, you'll walk out there,
你这样走出去
It'll fall madly in love with you,
它会疯狂的爱上你
Everyone will gush and...
他们会惊叹
It'll be great.
很棒的
Okay?
好吗
To be totally honest,
开诚布公的说
You were the last person I wanted by my side for this.
这种情况我最不想你陪在我身边
But I'm actually glad you're here.
但实际上我很高兴你在这里
Good.
太好了
Now, will you get your butt out there
现在 你是否准备出去
And try to enjoy being a diva for once?
享受一下做女神的滋味
Please, can you?
拜托 好吗
Think bitch.
想象一下小妖精
Attitude, attitude.
姿势 姿势很重要
Shake it off, shake it off. Breathe. Okay.
甩掉一切 深呼吸 好了
Work the ladies, work the ladies, work the ladies.
用你的风情征服一切
Let's go.
我们走
Man, if they ever found out
伙计 如果他们发现
I was selling these treasure maps...
我在卖♥♥这些"藏宝图"
Yeah, mum's the word.
对 别声张
Where are the security codes?
安全密♥码♥呢
You're doing the world a favor.
你可是帮了全世界的忙
By increasing the crime rate?
是因为增加了犯罪率吗
No, by letting these rich bastards know
不是 是因为能让那些有钱的混♥蛋♥知道
They can't lie and cheat their way
他们不能用谎言与欺骗
Into these million-dollar homes.
筑就他们的百万之家
Hey, this home up on alpine...
这家人可不简单
They launder drug money.
他们洗了毒品交易的钱
They're getting what they deserve.
他们是罪有应得
So, we make the lead a woman.
我们要找个女主演
I'm telling you, Cameron Diaz
我告诉你 卡梅隆·迪亚兹
Is going to flip for this thing.
将会很有兴趣参演
We tell the story in chronological order,
我们按时间顺序讲述这个故事
Lose all the black and white stuff.
丢掉这些白纸黑字的东西
How's that sound?
听起来怎么样
It's...it sounds very, uh, different.
听起来 很不一样
Great. Listen, I got to head out,
很好 我要出去了
But I love what we're orbiting here.
但我很喜欢今天的话题
Can't wait for your new take.
我已经等不及看你的新作了
We'll talk soon, kid.
我们很快还会洽谈的 小子
Ah. I know that look.
我认识这个表情
You think you're giving Andrew Misher Sling Blade,
你认为你给安德鲁·米舍的是《弹簧刀》
And he pitches you back the next Freddy Krueger.
他却像是下一个恶灵弗雷迪那样答复你
Oh, no, it wasn't so bad.
不 也没那么糟
Right.
是吗
I'm Kendra, his development exec.
我是肯德拉 他的发展执行
Sorry I missed your meeting.
不好意思错过了你们的会面
I had a five-minute notes call with Michael Bay
我跟迈克尔·贝五分钟的电♥话♥交谈
That turned into two hours of arguing.
演变成了两小时的争辩
Um, Jonah.
我是乔纳
Miller, I know. I'm the one
米勒 我知道 我就是
Charlie Kitsis called to get you in the door.
查理·凯西斯派来请你的人
Oh. Uh, the door that's about to hit me on the way out?
可我就快要被拒之门外了
It just turns out that Andrew and I are on...
看样子安德鲁和我
Completely separate pages with all this.
在这件事上的看法完全相左
Andrew's never on anyone's page.
安德鲁从来不与任何人看法相同
But the good news is, I actually have
但有个好消息 在剧本编写上
A lot of say in how we develop the scripts.
我有不少发言权
Let me guess.
让我猜一下
Mine needs a 3-d alien invasion
我的剧本需要加上3D版外星人入侵
Followed with...an apocalypse?
以及天启的噱头
No.
不会
Actually, I wouldn't change a thing.
实际上我不会做任何删改
I want to turn living in reverse into a feature film.
我想将《逆向生存》改编为一部故事片
And if you're not busy now, I'd love
如果你现在有时间 我很乐意
To discuss what we can do to make that happen...
跟你谈谈怎样与你签订协议
On your terms.
以让此事实现
Are you punking me?
你不是开玩笑吧
No. Is it, like...seriously?
不是 这是 认真的吗
So, what's taking her so long?
她怎么那么慢
Okay, so here's the deal.
我们商量下吧
Riley's chest has seen the light of day
莱利的胸部暴露在光天化日之下的频率
About as often as the latest Usher album.
可以跟亚瑟小子的最新专辑媲美
She's been with...three guys her entire life,
她一生中只有过三个男人
And her idea of a good time is hanging out at whole foods
她心目中的美好时光就是在全食超♥市♥徘徊
Trying to convince you to save the whales.
试图说服你去拯救鲸鱼
So, if you want her to feel comfortable,
所以 如果你想让她自在一些
You're going to have to appeal to her sensibilities.
你就得顾虑到她的感受
Comfortable is the last thing I want her to feel.
我才不管她自不自在
All right. You ready?
好了 你准备好了吗
You good to lose the shirt?
可以脱掉上衣吗
"Good" is stretching it.
这样围着就好
Come on, sweetie.
快点 亲爱的
Riley, this is a jeans ad, you know.
莱利 这是牛仔裤的广♥告♥
All the models are topless,
所有的模特都得裸♥露♥上半身
And I don't come up with this stuff,
我不喜欢裹着东西
So just relax...
放松就好
Deep breath.
深呼吸
It'll be beautiful.
我会拍的很漂亮的
Here we go.
开始了
There we go. Don't be afraid
放轻松 不要害怕
To show that body of yours.
展示你的身体
No more fake smiles.
别假笑了
We tried that already.
这已经试过了
Come on, this is a campaign
加油 这是一♥期♥关于
About raw emotion.
原生态情感的宣传
You're a real woman with real feelings.
你是个拥有真实情感的真实女人
Let it all out.
释放出来吧
What do you think I'm trying to do?
你想要我怎么表现
I don't know. You're still hiding it. Come on.
不知道 你还是在遮遮掩掩 放开点
These are the jeans that the teacher puts on
这是老师们下课后
After the bell rings.
会穿上的牛仔裤
She's new at this, remember?
她是新手 记得吗
Go easy on her.
慢慢开导她
I want you to show me the side of you
我要你展示的是
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表