剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
that guy Rick.
还有那个叫里克的男人
How many times did you look me into eye and lie?
你目不斜视的骗了我多少次
And the scary thing... is how good you were.
最可怕的是 你曾经多么的好
That tore me up, David.
这也让我很矛盾 大卫
I tried not to get involved with you, okay?
我尝试过跟你保持距离
But I-I couldn't help myself.
但是我情不自禁啊
I've never felt like this about anyone before.
我以前从未对谁有这种感觉
Mm-hmm. And I'm suddenly supposed to believe you?
这么说我该转而相信你了
I get it.
我懂了
Just know that I didn't want to break up with you, David,
只是与你分手非我所愿
and I've never said this to anyone before...
以前我从未对人说过这话
but I love you.
但是 我爱你
Remember, I know what it feels
记住 我了解那种
like to have your whole world drop out from under you.
你的一切都顷刻坍塌的感觉
You're my best friend, Lauren.
你是我最要好的朋友 劳伦
I'll always be here. Call me back, okay?
我永远在你身边 给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Boy, I don't know who the jerk was who threw this party last night,
老天 我不知道昨晚哪个笨蛋开派对的
but he sure let things get out of hand, huh?
但是显然事态发展不受他的控制了
What were you thinking coming into my apartment like that?
你那样跑到我的住所想干什么
And then playing schoolyard bully with Drew?
之后还跟德鲁搞的跟校园恶霸一样
Riley, I'm sorry.
莱利 很抱歉
Last night was not my shining moment.
昨晚真不是我的光辉时刻
You and Ella have been nesting like lovebirds in this courtyard
从我们取消婚礼的那晚起
ever since the night we called off our wedding.
你跟艾拉就表现的像对筑巢的鸳鸯
Do you think that's been easy for me?
你以为我好受吗
It's 8 A.M. on a Saturday and you are in the office.
现在是周六早上八点 你已经在办公室了
I guess that's what it takes you to be on top.
我想这就是你位居高层的原因了
It's too late to charm your way out of this one, Ella.
现在拍马屁已经晚了 艾拉
I know you're the embezzler.
我知道是你挪用公♥款♥
What?
什么
After what you told me last night,
昨晚你跟我说了一席话后
I audited your accounts, and it appears
我审查了你的账户 账目显示
that you've stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars.
你挪用了几十万美金
Do you really think that you can get away with this?
你以为你能用这招侥幸逃脱吗
I overheard you talking to Jo. You set me up.
我无意中听到你和乔的谈话 你栽赃我
How much did you drink last night? God knows what you heard.
你昨晚喝高了吧 鬼知道你听到了什么
And I looked up to you.
我曾经很尊敬你
You weren't just my boss,
你以前不仅是我的上司
you were the prototype of everything I wanted in my career.
还是我职业生涯的楷模
But you're nothing but a thief.
但你现在只不过是个小偷
Who's the thief?
谁是小偷
With all the money missing from WPK's coffers,
WPK的金库里所有财产不翼而飞
there's a lot of jail time at stake.
如此重罪够坐很多年牢了
I have never stolen anything before in my life.
我这辈子什么都不曾偷过
Then I'll consider this your first offense...
那我就当这是你初犯吧
so you better work real hard to make amends.
你最好努力将功补过吧
Because you, my dear,
因为你 亲爱的
do not have the curves to pull off a prison jumpsuit.
看来你是很难走出监狱了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表