剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
You look great.
你看起来就很不错
Looks like pericarditis.
看起来像心囊炎
Could you excuse me a minute?
抱歉失陪一下
This is an emergency.
有点急事
Hello?
你好
Lauren, Wendi Mattison.
劳伦 我是温迪·马提森
Wendi, hey, um, I-I'm glad you called.
温迪 我很高兴你能打来
Good,
很好
'Cause I have a job for you tomorrow
因为明天我有份工作给你
At 4:00 p.m. at the Doheny.
下午四点 在多希尼酒店
There'll be a room key for you
到时候前台
At the front desk.
会给你一把钥匙
Excuse me. Line is in.
不好意思 准备好了
Hello? Lauren?
在吗 劳伦
Are you still with me?
你还在听吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的 在
Um, tomorrow at the Doheny. I'll be there.
明天在多希尼酒店 我会到的
Good. Your name will be Nikki.
很好 你的名字叫妮基
Nikki Bloom.
妮基·布卢姆
The space is magnificent.
空间很大
You just don't find this kind
你再也找不到这么大的
Of mediterranean charm in a home this size.
地中海风情的房♥子了
Now, if you're interested, I'd move quickly.
如果感兴趣 我会迅速的为你们办理
The owners are accepting
屋主周末以后
Offers after the weekend, okay?
都接受房♥屋申请
Thanks, guys.
谢了 哥们
Thank you.
谢谢
Mickey.
米奇
Hey, man, here it is.
哥们 听着
Top-to-bottom, 14-bedroom tour of the entire estate.
从上到下 整栋房♥子的十四个卧室
I even got a shot of that waterfall
甚至是后院的那个瀑布我都拍了
In the backyard, tracking with the stones in the foreground.
我还在近景中追踪着那些石头
It's awesome.
真的太棒了
Forget about the damn video, Jonah.
忘掉你那该死的视频吧 乔纳
Isn't that what you hired me for?
你雇用我不就是为了这个吗
Apparently not.
显然不是
The diamond necklace with the ruby pendant?
那条有红宝石吊坠的钻石项链
It's worth $65,000.
价值六万五千美金
It was on the master suite vanity, and now it's gone.
它本来在套房♥的梳妆台上 现在不见了
Where is it?
它去哪儿了
I don't...
我不
Wait. Are you...you think I stole something?
等一下 你认为是我偷的吗
You're the only one who had access to that room.
你是唯一接近过那个房♥间的人
Okay, I'm not a thief.
我不是个小偷
Is this...is this your little scam?
这就是你的小伎俩吗
You sneak into these estates
你带着你的摄影机
With your camera, and you rob them blind?
溜进那些房♥子 然后肆意的盗窃吗
You've used me before.
你以前也雇佣过我
I run a legitimate business.
我都是正当工作的
So do I, but if my clients
我也是 但如果我的客户
Find out that I was stupid enough to let some punk-ass
发现我愚蠢到让某个该死的贼
Thief into their home, bye-bye listening.
溜进他们的房♥子 我就得说拜拜了
Mickey, n...
米奇
I swear to you, I don't know anything about a necklace.
我向你保证 我对项链的事一无所知
Yeah?
是吗
Let's ring the cops after saying.
我们还是先报♥警♥吧
When did you choose that pick-up?
你何时入的这行
I'm...I'm Nikki.
我是妮基
Nice to meet you, beautiful Nikki.
很高兴见到你 美丽的妮基
I'm Frank.
我是弗兰克
You let me kiss you.
你让我亲吻你
Yeah, of...of course...
是啊 当然
Not yet.
不是现在
What's worry?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I want you to dance for me.
我想要你为我跳舞
Frank,
弗兰克
Dancing's really not...not my thing.
跳舞我真的不擅长
Well, it's my thing, and I'm paying a lot of money.
这是我的需要 而且我付了很多钱
Right, and I understand that completely,
对 我完全理解
But I'm a terrible dancer.
但我是一个很糟糕的舞者
I-I can't dance.
我不会跳舞
Okay, so, what are you saying?
你在说什么
Do I need to talk to Wendi, get a different girl?
我需要叫温迪给我换一个女生吗
No. No,
不用
Of course not.
当然不用
Stop thinking.
停止思考
Feel the music.
感受这音乐
There you go.
这就对了
Wendi never disappoints.
温迪从不让人失望
You are truly phenomenal.
你真的很了不起
Hey, I'm just getting started.
我才刚刚开始
We-we spent an hour...
我们已经花了一个小时
Having earth-shattering sex.
享受翻云覆雨的性♥爱♥
Why not keep going?
为什么不继续呢
I thought Wendi told you,
我想温迪告诉过你
I always keep the second hour optional.
我总是有第二个小时的选择权
Right.
是的
Um, do you mind if I make a phone call then?
那 你介意我打个电♥话♥吗
Seriously?
说真的
You have somewhere you need to be?
你要去别的地方吗
'Cause if you're, you're too busy...
如果你真的很忙的话
No.
没有
I want to be wherever you want me to be.
你要我去哪我就去哪
别无视我了 我们得谈谈
发往 丹特·萨拉提
Miss Simms, a slight problem.
西姆斯小姐 有个小问题
Your credit card's been denied.
你的信♥用♥卡♥无效
That's my platinum card.
那是我的白金卡
Your machine must be broken.
你们的机器一定是坏了
We called the credit card company.
我们给信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥打过电♥话♥了
Your card appears to be maxed out.
你的卡好像已经刷爆了
There's an ATM around the corner.
街角处有个自动取款机
Well, that's impossible.
不可能
There's a $20,000 limit on that card.
那张卡有两万美金的额度
How'd you pull this one off?
你要怎样才肯罢休
Are you bored? Lonely?
你太无聊还是太寂寞
I'm still angry.
我还是很生气
Did you think I would forget that you told David
你以为我会忘记你告诉了大卫
I was sleeping with his father?
我和他爸爸睡过吗
You're the one forgetting the facts.
你才是那个遗忘事实的人
Like how you were also sleeping with David?
比如你和大卫也睡过
You were practically building a nest
你简直就在他们家族
In that family tree.
筑了个巢
Just admit it, it killed you to see me happy again.
承认吧 你不想看到我快乐起来
Syd, I would be overjoyed
希德 如果能再见到你快乐起来
To see you happy again.
我会喜出望外的
Then maybe you wouldn't feel the need
那样你也许就不会让我
To humiliate me in front of perspective clients.
在我的潜在客户面前丢脸了
I'm saving them the hassle.
我是在帮他们忙
We both know that you'll kick them to the curb
大家都明白 当你不再需要他们时
When you don't need them anymore.
你就会将他们一脚踢开
Just like you did to me.
就像你曾经对我那样
Last I checked,
再说一次
You were the one who walked out on our friendship.
是你毁了我们的友谊
Sweetheart, I think you've made it very clear
宝贝 你已经把你对友谊的定义
That your definition of friendship...
表达的很清楚了
...vastly different than mine.
和我的完全不一样
Hey. I could have you arrested.
我可以举报逮捕你
You're the one with the maxed out credit card.
刷爆信♥用♥卡♥的人是你
If you can't afford this place, there's a diner
在这消费不起的话
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表