剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not sure anyone really pursues this kind of life.
我觉得没人会真的追求这种生活
Well, you'd be surprised.
你可能会惊讶
We don't all grow up wanting to be heart surgeons.
不是每个人长大都想当心脏科医生的
You've been looking into me.
你调查了我
Of course.
当然
Then you know I'm having some trouble
那么你肯定知道
Paying for medical school.
我付不起医学院的学费
Well, we all have our reasons.
我们各有各的理由
Lauren, the doctor angle is brilliant.
劳伦 医生的角色很棒
It is, but let's be real.
确实很棒 但是说实话
I need my girls to be available, and you're not.
我要我的姑娘们能随叫随到 但你不行
I know what your hours are like.
我知道你的每日行程
But if-if I could set my appointments in advance,
但是如果我可以事先预约
I could arrange my schedule accordingly.
我就可以安排相应的时间
What do you think I'm running here,
你以为我经营的是什么
Some sort of Sherman Oaks modeling agency?
雪曼橡树的模特公♥司♥吗
No, no. No, Wendi, no. I...
不 不 温迪 我
That night we met,
我们认识的那晚
I was with a guy
我和一个男的在一起
And it got ugly, and I was scared.
事情很糟糕 我被吓傻了
You know what it's like... you can't tell anyone
你知道的 你不能告诉别人
Where you're going, or who you're meeting.
你要去哪 你去见谁
I need to know there's someone keeping me safe.
我需要能保证我安全的人
Will you give me a chance?
你愿意给我个机会吗
Please?
求你了
I choose the client, time and location.
我选择客户 订时间和地点
New girls start at $1,500 an hour.
新手女孩一开始1500美元一小时
I take 50 percent.
我拿百分之五十
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Completely.
完全明白
And, Lauren,
劳伦
There is one rule I insist you live by.
我对你只有一个要求
You miss an appointment, no matter the excuse,
你只要失约一次 无论是什么理由
You're done.
你就完了
Alright
没问题
Dante Zaretti, Ella Simms from WPK.
丹特·萨拉提 我是WPK公♥司♥的艾拉·西姆斯
Listen, we got to get our stories straight,
听着 我们要统一口风
And we got to do it sooner rather than later.
我们要尽早解决问题
Great. Call me back asap.
好了 请尽快回复
Ella?
艾拉
Covering Jasper Barnes at his photo shoot
正在谈贾斯珀·巴恩斯在
At the Bradbury Building,
布拉德伯里大楼的宣传照
And I told TMZ to accidentally show up
我让TMZ在莉齐·斯蒂文斯
When Lizzie Stevens checks herself into promises.
许诺时突然出现
You up to speed?
你觉得怎样
Yeah, nice try, Ella.
是的 很好 艾拉
Hey, you want to tell me
你愿意和我谈谈
About the incredibly attractive police raid this morning?
今早警♥察♥意外的突然袭击吗
They still have zero leads on the Sydney Andrews murder.
他们对希德妮·安德鲁斯的死毫无头绪
Somehow they think I am gonna shed light on the case.
不知为什么他们觉得我能解释这事
The LAPD practically dragged you out of here in shackles.
洛杉矶警局用手铐把你带走
That's not bringing comfort to anyone.
让谁都不太自在
So, whatever mess you're in, clean it up immediately
不管你惹了什么麻烦 马上把事情解决
Before you embarrass the entire firm.
别牵扯到公♥司♥
You embarrassed me.
你让我丢人了
Oh, well, hello to you, too, Syd.
你好啊 希德
I have a conference call with New York, so...
我要和纽约通个电♥话♥会议
I had another gallery showing last night,
昨晚我又办了个展览会
And only made one sale.
只成交了一笔
No one showed up.
根本没人来
Your publicity blitz was a complete and utter failure.
你的宣传战略完全彻底的失败了
Come on. I wrangled more
拜托 我为你争取到的买♥♥家
Buyers through those doors than anybody at this company.
比这公♥司♥任何一个人都要多
Well, they weren't there last night.
昨晚他们可都没来
Syd, you are being unreasonable.
希德 你是在无理取闹
I got you write-ups in the L.A. Times,
我让《洛杉矶时报》 《周刊》杂♥志♥
The Weekly, even Vanity Fair.
甚至是《名利场》都报道了你
It is not my fault if nobody likes the art.
如果没人喜欢那些作品 不是我的错
We had a deal.
我们说好了的
I turn you into a real publicist,
我让你成为真正的公♥关♥人员
And you promote my gallery.
你促销我的展品
What am I supposed to tell my artists when they start
画家们把他们的作品从墙上拿走时
Pulling their work off the walls?
我要跟他们说什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
Paint prettier pictures.
下次画漂亮点
Well, look who's grown out of her Uggs and into her Manolos.
是谁从穿雪地靴升级到穿马诺洛斯鞋
I gave you style, Ella.
是我教会了你时尚品位 艾拉
I gave you a place to live.
是我给了你住处
I spent your birthdays with you
是我陪你度过了你的生日
When your own mother wouldn't even bother calling.
连你的亲妈都没有一通问候的电♥话♥
We were friends.
我们是朋友
And this is what you trade it for.
这就是你为什么要做这个交易
I'm still your friend, Syd.
我依然是你的朋友 希德
I'm just not at your beck and call 24-7.
只是没有全天二十四小时都听你指挥
Off to sign a client,
你现在是去签客户
Or just have sex with one?
还是跟客户鬼混
Judging from the size of your new office,
从你的新办公室的大小来看
You've been working overtime.
你加班加点了吧
Hey, you.
你在这儿
Don't know if you remember me.
不知道你是不是还记得我
We used to be best friends?
我们以前是最好的朋友
You're vaguely familiar.
你好像有点眼熟
It's Ella, right?
你是艾拉 对吗
Ella actually gets to see you for 30 seconds a day.
艾拉实际上一天只能见你三十秒
I know. I miss you. I'm sorry.
我知道 真想你 对不起
Seems like the only time we talk nowadays
好像我们最近唯一一次交谈
Is when I'm rescheduling another missed shopping date.
就是我重新计划一次错过的购物时
Actually, this is one shopping excursion
事实上 这次购物之行
That might have been worth the wait.
也许很值得等待
I was hoping that you would come with me
我希望你能跟我一起去
To help pick out my wedding dress.
帮我挑选婚纱
Riley, I would love that.
莱利 我十分乐意
Good.
太好了
That is a huge relief, considering
那我可真是大松一口气了
I don't know the difference between satin and chiffon.
要知道我连绸缎和雪纺都分不清楚
Mm. Yeah.
是哦
Tomorrow afternoon I am totally free.
明天下午我都有空
That's perfect.
太棒了
Okay. Meet at my apartment at 5:30,
五点半在我的公♥寓♥见
And we'll drive over together?
我们一起开车去
I'll bring the kleenex.
我会带纸巾
If you don't need it, I will.
就算你不需要 我也需要
You look like you kind of know your way
你看起来好像有点了解
Around a bar a little bit.
吧台上的工作
Uh, I'm just practicing.
我只是在练习
I was thinking about asking Marcello
我想问下马塞罗
If he needed an extra bartender.
他是否还需要一名调酒师
Violet, I know you're ambitious,
维尔莉特 我知道你很有抱负
But you just started as a hostess.
但是你是从女服务生起家
Normally you got to work your way up a little bit.
正常来说你应该一点点慢慢来
I know, and I'm totally grateful for my job.
我知道 我对这份工作充满感激
It's just that rent alone eats up my entire paycheck.
只是单单房♥租就花光了我的全部薪水
I could really use the extra tips.
我得另外再找点事做
Yeah.
是啊
Living in L.A. is kind of like eating at coal.
在洛杉矶生活就像在这里吃饭
It's all good till you get the bill.
在付账之前一切都很美好
Especially when you live around people like Ella Simms.
特别是生活在艾拉·西姆斯这样的人周围
You kind of start wishing you could dress like them, too.
你会开始梦想穿的和他们一样
Well, don't worry.
别担心
You don't need expensive clothes.
你不需要昂贵的衣服
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表