剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Jonah's on the cover of Variety.
乔纳上了《综艺》的封面
Congratulations. Okay.
恭喜 好吧
Was that awkward for anyone else?
你们也觉得很别扭吗
Oh, so not the cure to my hangover.
这可真不是治愈我宿醉的方法
That is the new guy that moved into Auggie's place.
那就是搬进奥吉地方的那个新来的
We traded Zen Chef... for a poor man's Van Halen.
我们用素斋大厨换来了一个可怜的范海伦[著名吉他手]
Tell him to stop.
叫他停下
Yeah, you go get him, Lor.
你去摆平他 劳伦
You do not bother that girl when she's trying to sleep in.
这女孩睡觉的时候 绝对不要打扰她
Excuse me! Hi!
打扰一下 嗨
Want to make a request? Yeah, shut up!
有什么需要吗 有 关掉音箱
Half of west Hollywood's trying to sleep. Oh, crap, I'm sorry.
大半个西好莱坞都在睡觉 糟糕 我很抱歉
I didn't know my speaker was on. I hate when that happens.
我以为扬声器没开 我也讨厌这样
Plus, had I known... everybody was listening,
还有 如果我知道大家都在听我弹
I for sure would have played Clapton.
我一定会弹克莱普顿的曲子
Okay, I don't know who you are, or which tour bus you fell off,
好吧 我不知道你是谁 你从哪儿来
but I get to sleep in... one day a year.
不过我一年只能睡一天好觉
And today was that day. Do you always wake up this cranky?
那天就是今天 你总是一起床就发疯吗
Look, from now on, can you please just have...
听着 现在开始 你能不能
a modicum of respect for this courtyard?
对这个院子的人表现出一丁点的尊重
Thank you. See you at the pool.
谢谢 游泳池见
She seemed nice.
她看上去不错
Come in. I only have a few minutes,
进来 我只有几分钟时间
So make it quick. Well, thanks again for meeting with me.
长话短说 非常感谢你能见我
You look... nice. It's a far cry from smocks and sandals.
你看起来不错 凉鞋配工作服可真是一绝
Have you been interviewing with schools?
你没有去参加学校的面试吗
That's actually why I'm here.
这正是我到访的原因
This late in the year, none of the schools are hiring.
今年都这个时候了 没有学校会再招聘了
But while I was researching, I found out that...
但是据我调查 我发现
Ziggurat Software has one of the most progressive...
神塔软件有全国
education foundations in the country.
最先进的教育基金会
So, I thought, since you're dating the CEO...
所以我想 既然你和神塔的首席执行官约会
You want me to introduce you to Ben.
你想让我把你引荐给本
I hope I'm not overstepping boundaries.
我希望我的要求不算过分
But do you think he might be interested...
但你认为他有兴趣
in hearing some of my ideas?
听听我的想法吗
Sweetheart, aren't you a
亲爱的 你不是教
first grade school teacher? I don't think...
小学一年级吗 我不认为
Ben needs a lot of help with his ABC's.
本需要你教他英文字母
Obviously not.
当然不需要
Um, but I'd like to think that some of the programs I started
但我想我在34街学校开展的一些项目
at 34th street school made a difference in a few lives.
曾让一些孩子的生活大变样
I think that Ben might like..
我想本也许会喜欢
At 34th street school made as impressive as it sounds,
34街学校的改革项目的确让人印象深刻
I just don't think that you have the qualifications...
我只是认为你不具有
of someone that Ben would typically hire.
本通常雇人的资格
Maybe not.
也许没有
But can't he at least be the one to decide that?
但能不能让他自己做决定
Fine.
好吧
If he has the time, I'll give his assistant your number.
如果他有时间 我会把你的号♥码给他助手
Thank you.
十分感谢
But do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Don't get your hopes up, okay?
别抱太大希望
Please tell me you've heard from the SEC...
拜托告诉我你从证券交易委员会
about my sociopathic financial advisor.
听到我那反♥社♥会♥的财务顾问的消息了
It's not good news, Amanda.
阿曼达 不是个好消息
There's no way to recover your losses.
你的损失无法弥补
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
That bastard stole $15 million.
那杂种卷走了1500万
It's got to be somewhere.
肯定藏在什么地方
It was, but he spent it.
曾经是 但他花了
All of it.
一分不剩
You're broke, Amanda.
阿曼达 你破产了
And if you keep borrowing against WPK's assets,
如果你继续借用WPK公♥司♥的资产
your business will collapse...
你的公♥司♥就要垮了
...and take you right down with it.
你也会被拉下马
That'll be all.
你可以出去了
I've heard of VIP passes to meet A-listers,
我听说过见社会名流的贵宾通道
I've never heard of having to pass a height requirement.
从没听说还要通过身高要求
Well, Owen's pretty much a gigantic toddler.
欧文是个大小孩
He comes here whenever he's in town.
只要在城里他就来这
Well, look who it is.
瞧谁来了
Cruella Simms.
库艾拉·西姆斯[库艾拉为101忠狗里的女魔头]
My pocket-sized publicist.
我的袖珍公♥关♥
You are such a badass.
你这个小坏蛋
Okay, put me down now.
好了 放我下来
Please. Yeah. Okay. Oh.
求你了 好了 好
And you, you must be Jonah.
你一定是乔纳
How are you?
你好
Writer of one of the most...
你写出了我读过的
bitchin' scripts I've ever read.
最犯贱剧本之一
Thank you. Wow.
谢谢夸奖
I laughed out loud all night.
我大笑了一整夜
Incredible.
不可思议
"Schools for educational evolution and development."
致力于教育改革和发展的学校
That's catchy.
主题引人入胜
They're called seed schools for kids living in L.A.'s...
它们被叫做洛杉矶条件最差
most dangerous and underserviced districts.
最危险地区孩子的萌芽学校
Privately funded boarding schools.
私人资助的寄宿学校
That's like a lost lyric from a John Lennon song.
这像约翰·列侬歌♥曲里遗失的歌♥词
I guess you could say...
我猜你可能要说
I'm kind of an idealist.
我是个空想家
Yeah, well, good.
很好
We need more of you young visionaries.
我们需要更多你这样的年轻空想家
People who have at least set foot in a classroom...
你这种至少在过去的十年
in the last decade or so.
涉足于学校课堂的人
I swear, I'm still dealing with people...
我发誓 我还在和把微博当做是
who think a tweet is a birdcall.
鸟叫的人打交道
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
I am late.
我迟到了
Big Segway polo match.
重大的赛格威马球比赛
Wozniack has been trying to take our title all year long.
沃兹尼亚克一整年都想取代我们当冠军
Okay, so you'll just let me know about my idea?
你会告诉我我的主意怎么样吗
Or I could just tell you I love it right now,
我可以现在就说我很喜欢
and I want to fund your project.
并且我想要投资你的项目
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Listen, you may not be the most experienced person...
听着 你可能不是我通常想雇的人中
I've ever thought of hiring,
最有经验的人
But your presentation rocked,
但是你的陈述太棒了
and I didn't get where I am today by not taking chances.
我今天要不冒个险还真找不到方向
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
The man's on fire. Yeah.
他爆发啦
Man, I got to tell you,
伙计 我要告诉你
My favorite part, the part where...
我最喜欢的部分是
Jacob ends up in the sauna with Rachel's dad--
雅各布和雷切尔的父亲在澡堂告别的部分
Nothing funnier than man boobs, right?
没什么比男人的奶♥子♥更逗了 不是吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
One of the most uncomfortable moments of my life.
那是我一生中最为不安的时刻之一
Wait, that actually happened to you?
等等 事实上这些是发生在你身上的
Oh, yeah. Yeah, Jonah based his script on his life.
乔纳剧本的素材源于他的生活
Dude, no wonder I frickin' loved it so much.
伙计 怪不得我超级喜欢它
The story's real?
这故事原来是真的
Yeah, you didn't know... It was...
你不知道 那是
Except for a few creative liberties,
除了一些创造性的段子
all real unfortunately.
很不幸都是真的
Like Jacob's love interest - much funnier in the movie.
比如雅各布的女友 电影中有趣多了
What do you mean? I think Riley's funny.
你什么意思 我觉得莱利很有趣啊
Wait, oh, so Riley is Rachel, right?
等等 莱利是雷切尔的原型 对吗
Yeah. Yeah. Jacob's muse?
对 雅各布的女神
Where is she?
她在哪里
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表