剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
So what? Big deal. Who cares?
没什么大不了 谁会在意呢
I do.
我会
Call me old fashion, but like, I'm not a huge fan
叫我老古董吧 但是
of watching my date practically maul some another guy.
我不想在约会时跟别人♥大♥打出手
Okay. Jonah, listen. I like you.
好了 乔纳 我喜欢你
Okay? I really, really like you.
我非常非常喜欢你
But this whole notion of us together,
但是我们两个在一起
and dinner with placemats and holding hands?
手牵手铺着餐垫吃晚餐
I don't know. It's just...
不知道怎么说...
I've never done that before, okay?
我以前从没这样过
And to be quite frank,
说白了
it seems a little suffocating.
令人有点窒息
Well then, you must get some oxygen.
那你该吸点氧气了
Good idea.
好主意
I'm gonna go, get another ride home.
我走了 搭另一辆车回家
Ella, I...
艾拉 我...
No, Jonah. Is this what couples do?
乔纳 情侣就是这样的吗
They-they suffocate each other and stress each other out?
他们互相牵绊 互相施压
Because if that's the case,
如果真是这样
then I guess couplehood is not for me.
那么我不适合当情侣
What are you think you are doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing with my mom's ring?
你拿我妈的戒指做什么
Listen, your dad asked me to steal this ring.
你♥爸♥让我来偷的
He wants to claim it on insurance.
他想申请保险金赔偿
Everybody wins...
大家都有好处...
except the insurance company,
保险公♥司♥除外
but they're a bunch of crooks, anyway, so...
但反正他们本来都是混♥蛋♥ 所以
You are smooth.
你真狡猾
But my dad would never waste his money on insurance.
但是我爸根本不会花钱买♥♥保险
Want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
Why?
为什么
'Cause he knows that no one in their right mind
因为他知道一个正常人是不会
would ever think of stealing from him.
来偷他东西的
He's really mean.
他非常狠
You could get in, like,
要是我爸抓到你
so much trouble if my father caught you.
你可就麻烦了
Okey, wait, I'm just... Take that back
好的 等等... 你拿着
and then we'll just act like none of this never happened?
我们就装作什么都没发生吧
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
I let you walk out of here with this ring in your pocket,
我让你带着这只戒指出去
and my dad never finds out who took it.
而我爸也不会知道谁拿了
And?
然后呢
What's catch?
有什么条件
You're really cute, you know that?
你真可爱 知道吗
Sorry, you...
抱歉...
What is that?
怎么了
That'd be my dad.
一定是我爸
Go. The window. Wait.
从窗户走 等等
Forgot something.
你忘了东西
I'll take an IOU, okay?
你欠我个人情
Jonah, you missed a wild afterparty.
乔纳 派对过后 你错过了一场好戏
These two Lhasa Apsos got into the liquor.
那两只拉♥萨♥犬喝醉了
Long story in short,
长话短说
don't ever go in that pool.
总之 别去那水池
I wasn't much in the partying mood after Ella and I had a
和艾拉大吵一顿后 我就没什么心情
a Thrilla-in-Manila-size throwdown.
参加派对了
What happened?
怎么了
So, I went and talked to that guy from Sony.
我去和索尼公♥司♥的那家伙谈了谈
He flat-out tells me, like, I have a serious shot
他直接告诉我 我绝对可以拍摄
at getting this writing gig.
这个剧本
Nice. Yeah. With Seth Rogen.
真好 是的 和塞斯·罗根合作
Big deal. Huge deal.
了不起 超棒
Right. So, I'm stoked.
是的 我非常兴奋
I'm on cloud nine. I just want to find Ella
我得意忘形 只想去告诉艾拉
and tell her and celebrate.
然后一起庆祝
I finally find her,
后来我找到她了
she is in the back of the party.
她和一个男人
With some guy. Like, all over,
在会场后面
totally flirting with him.
专心地调情
Can I give you some, uh, unsolicited advice?
能不能冒昧地给你个建议
And you don't have to answer that,
你同不同意无所谓
'cause I'm gonna give it to you anyway.
我只想说给你听而已
Ella is a very different beast than Riley.
相较于莱利 艾拉是个与众不同的女人
"Different" doesn't even describe it.
与众不同还不够贴切
Mm. Yeah. From the looks of it,
是的 从表象上来说
she seems, uh, pretty unpredictable, untamable,
她难以捉摸 桀骜不驯
the type of chick refuses to fit into anyone's mode.
是个不受制于他人想法的女人
Yeah. And, unless I'm wrong,
是的 要是我没猜错的话
you had a pretty well-defined thing going with Riley.
你和莱利在一起肯定心里都很明确
Living together,
一起生活
totally committed and totally comfortable.
坦诚相待 温馨宜人
And?
然后呢
And look where that got you.
然后看看这些对你的影响
See, with a girl like Ella,
和艾拉这样的女人在一起
you have to let go of all preconceptions.
你要忘掉之前对于女人的概念
If you stop trying to make her into someone she's not,
如果你不再把她设想成另外一个人
you may end up liking the person she already is.
你可能会喜欢上她现在这个样子
Heading out?
准备出门
Yeah. I was just... leaving.
是的 正准备出门
To meet with Ben?
去找本吗
So, how is it, working together?
一起工作感觉怎么样
Are you finding it stimulating?
很刺♥激♥吧
It's fine.
还好
Oh. I like what you're trying to do with this place.
你把这边弄得很好
It's very, uh, youthful.
弄得很有活力
Um, thank you.
谢谢
I have some information that might interest you and Ben.
我有些资料 可能你和本会感兴趣
Great.
太好了
What is it?
是什么
I love what the light does to your hair.
我很喜欢你头发上折射的光
Amanda... I'm...
阿曼达... 我...
I would have never done
我不该这么做的
anything like this if I didn't think...
我以为...
Ben told me you two have broken up.
本跟我说你们分手了
We did.
是的
Probably hours before your little couch tango.
就在你们在沙发上快活的几小时前
I bet he still had the scent of my perfume on him.
我敢说他身上还有我的香水味
What a nice way to thank me for getting you that job.
我帮你找工作 你就这么报答我
Oh, Amanda, I'm sorry.
阿曼达 对不起
You should be sorry.
你是应该道歉
You crossed a line.
你过界了
I consider this a personal affront.
我觉得这是对我的侮辱
And that's not something I take lightly.
我不会就这么算了
Oh, God...
天啊
So?
这又怎么样
"So"?
怎么样
So?
这又怎么了
They're photos of two people kissing.
不过是两个人的接吻照
Two single, unattached people.
两个单身 尚未订婚的人
Ben, you know what this means.
本 你知道这意味着什么
Yeah. Means I should learn to keep my drapes shut.
是的 意味着我该关上窗帘
And that this shirt makes me look paunchy.
这衬衫看显得我肚子挺大的
I'm glad you can be so carefully about this.
很高兴你这么细心
I feel horrible.
我感觉糟糕极了
Why?
为什么
I can't believe I was stupid enough
真不敢相信 之前我居然愚蠢到
to convince myself that this was okay.
说服自己这没什么不妥
I can't stand being someone who goes after a man
我不能在追求一个男人时
and hurts another woman in the process.
却伤害了另一个女人
You mean Amanda, my ex-girlfriend?
你指阿曼达 我前女友吗
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表