剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Wow, that almost sounded like a compliment.
这听起来像是在恭维我
Jane, before you pull the plug on this party,
简 在你让这场派对散伙之前
you have to try at least one mojito,
你至少得喝一杯莫吉托鸡尾酒
'cause I'm sure you guys have a lot of catching up to do.
因为我肯定你们俩准备促膝长谈
So, who'd have thought,
谁曾想过呢
all those years ago, lying around the pool,
以前只能躺在这游泳池里
that you'd end up owning this building?
最后你却拥有了整座公♥寓♥
That does seem to have a strange gravitational pool, doesnt it?
这真是个有着神奇引力的泳池 是吧
Yeah.
没错
Ella. Should I have your assistant
艾拉 明天早上我是不是
scrape you off the patio tile tomorrow morning?
该让你的助手把烂醉的你从天台上抬走
I was just getting in the spirit of things,
我刚刚在想事情
but I can assure you that all of my clients
但我可以向你保证我的所有客户
have been fed and watered. Ella, we're off the clock.
都不曾被怠慢 艾拉 现在不是在上班
Hey, um, now I know that you and Sydney
我知道以前希德妮住在顶楼的时候
used to have a drink or two when she had the penthouse.
你和她时不时的会喝个一两杯
We should do the same.
我们俩也可以
Well, I'm sure you could handle your liquor
我确定你对酒的控制力
better than Sydney could.
比希德妮好多了
She had a tendency to not to stop drinking
她总是要喝到不省人事
until she was unconscious. Well, her coping mechanisms
才会住手 她的应对机制
weren't always doctor recommended,
不怎么遵从医嘱
but at least she had an outlet through her painting.
但是至少她能通过作画来展露才华
Her own art? It was a step above finger painting.
你是说她的作品 只不过比手指画强点而已
I rather liked it.
我挺喜欢的啊
She actually was working on
事实上在她去世那段时间
a piece for me around the time that she died.
她正在为我创作一幅画
And I've been looking for it everywhere.
我也一直在到处找那幅画
Do you know if she had any of her work in storage?
你知道她有什么库存的作品吗
I wouldn't know. Syd knew the only artists I cared about
不知道 希德很清楚 我在意的艺术家
were Manolo, Prada and Louboutin.
只有马诺洛 普拉达和鲁布托[都是名牌]
If you want to know about her art,
如果你想知道关于她作品的事
you're going to have to ask David.
你得去问大卫
What about the Jasper Barnes account?
贾斯珀·巴恩斯账户的事怎么样了
Issue resolved?
解决了吗
Not yet.
还没
Look, Amanda, something is happening at work
听着 阿曼达 我认为工作上有些事
that I think you should know about.
应该让你知道
I think somebody's been embezzling money from WPK.
我觉得WPK有人在挪用公♥款♥
You have any proof? I'm working on it.
有证据吗 我正在调查
But I did find out that not only was Jasper overbilled,
我还发现不只是贾斯珀多付了钱
But Jo Reynolds got paid $20,000
乔·雷诺兹只领了2万美金
then the outgoing withdrawal was for $200,000.
但其实这项开支一共被提走了20万
Anyone you suspect?
你怀疑谁吗
I have my theories, but...
我有点头绪 不过
No, nothing concrete yet.
没有 现在还不能确定
So someone is getting rich off of my company.
有人在我的公♥司♥中饱私囊
Thanks for filling me in.
谢谢告知
This one's going in.
这个会投进的
No!
不
I swear, my cups are wider than yours.
我发誓我的杯子比你的杯子大些
What happened to being almost professional at this?
擅长投球怎么了
Okay, everyone has their off days.
人都有发挥不好的时候
Especially after they've drunk a few test tubes.
尤其是喝了些试管酒之后
Anybody got a winner?
决出胜负了吗
Hey, bro. No, I'm, think I'm going to grab a beer
伙计 还没有 我想我得去喝杯啤酒
and retire undefeated.
退出决斗
What, just gonna call it quits
什么 真正的比赛刚要开始
as soon as some real competition shows up?
你就打算退缩了吗
We need some balls over here.
看来得多上几个球了
Anyone got any balls?
谁有球吗
Set'em up, Hollywood.
摆好吧 名导演
You're gonna lose.
你会输的
He's still got it. Excuse me.
宝刀未老啊 借过
Oh, yeah! Oh, he's still got it!
太棒了 风采不减当年
I still got it. Okay.
我还是那么厉害
Why am I suddenly thrilled that I didn't meet you
为什么我突然很庆幸自己
till after your crazy college years?
在你大学毕业后才认识你
Lauren! Come on, Lauren, open up.
劳伦 快开门
I know you're in there.
我知道你在里面
You can't avoid me all night.
你不可能一晚上躲着我
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
Morgan. I didn't know that you were going to be here.
摩根 我不知道你会来这里
I told you at lunch I'd see you soon.
午餐时我就跟你说了回头见
Now, let's go get me a cocktail.
现在 去陪我喝杯鸡尾酒吧
Uh, I got a better idea. Let's go up to my place.
我有个更好的主意 我们去我家
Yo, Travis! Dude, dude!
崔维斯 老兄
This ridiculously hot chick just asked me for a bottle opener.
一个超级辣的美女刚问我要开瓶器
You gotta get me one.
你快帮我找一个
I think she's into me.
我觉得她对我有意思
Nice! I think I... I have a spare in my...
厉害 好像有个多余的开瓶器在我的...
in her apartment. All right... okay...
在她的房♥里 好吧 等一下
There's my Milla tha Killa. Where'd you disappear to?
我的倔小子在这啊 你躲哪儿去了
I went to find a bottle opener.
我去找开瓶器
I found Drew and Riley making out instead.
结果发现莱利和德鲁在亲热
Wow! That must have been rough,
场面一定很火爆
because you look like you just got hit by a bus.
不然你不会像刚被车撞过一样
What? No.
什么 才没有
I mean, I didn't expect her to go join a convent,
我又不希望她进修道院孤独终老
and he doesn't appear to be a serial killer.
而且他也不像个连环杀手
The only weird thing is how quickly the guy went into attack mode.
让我别扭的是这家伙这么快就下手
At my party, in my old apartment.
就在我的派对上 在我以前的房♥里
You're not exactly one to talk, Jonah.
乔纳 你站着说话不腰疼
I mean, who knocked on my door
是谁在和莱利分手那晚
the night that you and Riley called it quits?
来敲我的门
God. Jo Reynolds is here? Did somebody complain
老天 乔·雷诺兹来了
this party wasn't bossy and overbearing enough?
是谁嫌这派对还不够专横跋扈吗
It's beautiful.
这真漂亮
Wish I'd been there with you when you ripped it off.
真希望你偷它时我和你在一起
I got that from a gallery, Morgan. I'm a collector.
我在画廊买♥♥的 摩根 我搞收藏
Most of the boys I know only collect video games.
我认识的多数男孩只收藏电动游戏
Okay, uh... I bought you in here so we could talk.
好了 我带你过来是想跟你谈谈
We can talk, too. Okay... all right...
我们也可以谈啊 好 这样
So, the idea that you and I can be
你和我扮演
Mr. And Mrs. Smith... I mean, you gotta let that go.
"史密斯夫妇"[电影]的想法太不靠谱
All right? Look, Morgan, you're gorgeous,
知道吗 摩根 你很漂亮
you're smart, you don't need to blackmail someone
很聪明 你不需要靠勒索别人
into being in a relationship.
来寻求恋情
But it is so much more fun this way.
但这样更有意思
But... okay...
但 好了
I'm not going to be happy with some boring guy.
我和无趣的人在一起没意思
Okay, well, I am. I'm that boring guy now.
我就是 我现在就是无趣的人
Morgan, I've made too may mistakes
摩根 我一生做了太多错事
in my life, and I'm done. I'm done repeating them.
我要痛改前非 不能一错再错
David, you'll never be done. You'll miss the danger too much.
大卫 本性难移 你会想念那种危机感的
The thrill.
那种刺♥激♥
Guys like you weren't born to live by the rules.
你这样的人生来就是离经叛道的
I'm sorry. Don't let me interrupt.
抱歉 没打扰到你们吧
No, not at all. Uh... Morgan was just leaving.
没有 摩根正准备走了
Bye. For now.
这次先再见了
Girls do love the bad boys. Steal any paintings lately?
女孩都喜欢坏男孩 最近偷了什么画吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
I own a restaurant.
我拥有一家餐馆
And the money you used to
你用来买♥♥餐馆的钱
pay for it wasn't exactly hard-earned, was it?
不是光明正大的吧
And the rumor has it... that
流言是这样的
you stole the paintings that Sydney sold overseas.
你偷画 希德妮卖♥♥到海外
But that's your business. I'm just looking for the painting
但这是你的事 我只是在找
she took from me. Any idea - where it is?
她从我这拿走的画 知道在哪吗
I have no idea.
不知道
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表