剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
But you were in a rage. You stabbed him.
但你很愤怒 所以又给了他几刀
Made sure he was dead.
以确保他是真的死了
That's not the way the jury saw it.
陪审团并不这样认为
They just felt sorry for you, Auggie.
他们只是同情你 奥吉
Playing the whole dead girlfriend card, smart.
拿你死去的女朋友当挡箭牌 真聪明
Last chance to level with us, Auggie.
给你最后一次机会向我们坦白 奥吉
Did you see Sydney Andrews
谋杀案当晚
The night of the murder?
你有没有见过希德妮·安德鲁斯
Sydney, what are you doing?
希德妮 你在干什么
What do you care?
你有什么好关心的
Where's David? He said you were in trouble.
大卫呢 他说你遇到麻烦了
In bed.
在床上
Passed out.
喝醉了
Boy needs to learn how to hold his liquor.
男生要学会控制酒量
He's got nothing on you.
他比你差远了
I think you've had enough. Give me that.
看来已经吸够了 给我
No, you're done for the night, Sydney.
不 希德妮 你整晚都在吸
You don't get to tell me when I'm done.
我在吸的时候你也没这样说
You don't get to come in here after
整晚你都无视我的短♥信♥
Ignoring my texts all night.
之后才到我这儿来
Ignoring me for months. I had to cut
你冷落了我几个月 我得
The cord, Sydney. You were over the edge.
让你独♥立♥起来 希德妮 你已经疯了
Getting back at David's father was
回到大卫父亲的身边
more important than anything:
比任何事都重要
Your sobriety, me!
清醒一下 是我
Give it back, Auggie!
还给我 奥吉
You said you were going to be there for me.
你说过你会一直在我身边
You're the one who bailed.
你才是那个惹上麻烦的人
Because it's a joke!
这只是一个玩笑
This whole thing's a joke. I can't stay sober
所有事都是一个玩笑 我不可能
Any more than you can.
像你一样冷静
You don't fool me with that big charade,
别拿拙劣的伪装愚弄我
Like you're some poster child for sobriety.
跟我标榜你的镇定自若
You'll crack, Auggie, just like me.
你会垮掉的 奥吉 就像我一样
Give it to me.
给我
You are one sick woman, Sydney.
你真疯了 希德妮
And you are a murderer.
你是一个杀人凶手
How does it feel to have your
双手沾满你女朋友的鲜血
Girlfriend's blood all over your hands?
这感觉怎么样
You know what? Give me.
你知道吗 给我
I never saw Sydney that night.
那天晚上我没见过希德妮
Look, I never do anything to hurt her.
听着 我从未做过任何伤害她的事
You wanted to see me?
您要见我
Well, in case you hadn't noticed, it's Monday.
以免你还没意识到 今天星期一
And I am a woman of my word.
我是个讲信誉的女人
Have you heard of Trudy Chandler?
你听说过特鲁迪·钱德勒吗
Stylist to the stars?
就是那个明星的造型师
I am this close to signing one of her clients.
我差一点就签了她的一个客户
Uh, well, "this close" wasn't part of the deal.
差一点可不是我们协议的一部分
You know, in fact,
你知道吗 事实上
I am familiar with Trudy Chandler.
我和特鲁迪·钱德勒很熟
So familiar, in fact, that I stopped
太熟悉了 实际上 星期六晚上
By her house Saturday night.
我顺道拜访了她
You were at that party?
你也在那个派对上
Not only was I there, but, uh,
我不只是在那儿
I made quite an impression.
我还印象很深刻呢
I signed Jasper Barnes.
我签下了贾斯珀·巴恩斯
Okay, that's impossible.
那不可能
Because I know what it takes to sign that guy,
因为我知道怎么才能签到他
And there is no way that you could've...
而且你不可能
Oh, sweetheart, you really need to recalibrate that gaydar.
亲爱的 你真的要重新学习下什么叫同性恋
Okay, you may be into men,
好吧 你也许喜欢男人
But Jasper was into me.
但是贾斯帕喜欢我
He is an actor. He's into anybody that can
他是一个演员 他能迷上任何一个
Pleasure him personally or professionally.
在私下里或职业上让他开心的人
And apparently, you fall into the latter category.
很显然 你属于后者
What? Despite my best "signing"
什么 除了我足以结束
Techniques, which were...
这场交易的
Well, more than enough to seal the deal,
超高签约技巧
He insisted that you be his point person.
他还坚持说你是他很重要的人
He said he's never met a publicist as ballsy as you are.
他说他从未遇过像你这么有胆的公♥关♥
He was right.
他说得对
So on a scale of one to ten, how mad are you at me?
如果最高十分 你生我的气打几分
Ten's the highest I can go?
最多只有十分吗
Look, Riley.
莱利
I've been thinking about this all night,
我想了一整晚
And you're this amazingly affectionate person,
你是一个感情很丰富的人
Who's...who's always there for her friends.
总是陪伴在朋友的身边
And the fact that I got mad at you for that,
我因此对你生气
That's the reason I fell in love with you.
其实这就是我为什么爱上你
I don't know. I guess...
我不知道 我想
Now that we're engaged, maybe we have to
既然我们已经订婚了 也许我们就该
Dial down our opposite sex friendships.
和异性朋友保持距离
Or considering we're about to spend eternity together,
或者考虑到我们将要在一起度过一生
Just kind of learn to trust each other.
我们应该学会信任对方
Okay.
那么
So it's official then?
这够正式了吧
Neither of us have anything to be
我们都没有做任何
Jealous of the other person for.
让对方吃醋的事
Except I've always hated that
但是我一直很讨厌
You're Auggie's running partner.
你与奥吉一起搭档晨跑
Because you said you'd only run if someone's chasing you.
因为你说如果有人追你 你就只能跑
Well, then you could chase me.
那你可以来追我
I already got you.
你已经是我的了
What's that?
那是什么
Lobster tails.
龙虾尾
Step up from burgers and dogs.
汉堡包和热狗的加强版
Don't burn them.
别烤焦了
Hey, laur, we have plenty of food.
劳伦 我们准备了不少吃的
Why don't you call up and invite your new boy toy?
怎么不邀请你的新男伴来呢
What boy toy?
什么男伴
Well, apparently, lauren's been dating someone on the DL.
很显然 劳伦正在与某个患者约会
Wait, that guy you told me about from the hospital?
等等 你是说那个在医院遇见的家伙
You went out with him again?
你又跟他出去了
Sort of. He's...he's not my type.
可以说是吧 他不是我喜欢的类型
So, Ella, um, what's happening with your job?
那么艾拉 你的工作怎么样了
Sadly, I won't be able to join David in
很不幸 我不能加入大卫的
The land of the unemployed day-drinkers
失业每日饮酒族的行列了
Why? What happened?
怎么了 发生什么事了
I signed a huge client without having to whore myself out.
我没有卖♥♥身就签了一个大客户
Thank you very much. Cheers.
谢谢各位 干杯
Jonah. I want to show you this article I found.
乔纳 我想给你看看我找的文章
It would make an amazing movie.
这能拍一部了不起的电影
Do you maybe wanna go have coffee later?
你一会儿想去喝杯咖啡吗
Uh, tonight...
今晚
You should go.
你应该去
Actually, I'm taking Riley out tonight
事实上 我今晚要带莱利出去
To celebrate our "engagementhood".
庆祝我们的订婚
Hey, Violet.
你来了 维尔莉特
Coal's newest and hottest hostess.
克德威尔酒吧新来的火♥辣♥服务生
Thanks to Auggie.
多亏了奥吉
Um, hello. Why does he get all the credit?
为什么所有的功劳都是他的
I'm the one who queer-eyed you.
我可是你的穿衣顾问
Why don't you come in? The temperature's perfect.
你们为什么不下来 水温恰到好处
I love the water. Yeah, so did Sydney.
我喜欢水 希德妮也是
Did you, uh, did you get a chance to
你 了解她吗
Know her before she...?
在她没有被
You know.
你知道
I wish.
我也想
I'm sorry. There must be some mistake.
不好意思 一定搞错了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表