剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
She needs a better publicist. She needs me.
她需要个更好的公♥关♥ 也就是我
Jonah! You are a hugely talented filmmaker.
乔纳 你是个才华横溢的制片人
You're also... the most charming human being I know.
你也是我所认识的最有魅力的人
You going to come downtown and help teach the
你要去城里帮忙着我教
Pledge of allegiance to my first-graders?
一年级学生《效忠誓言》吗
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
I can't believe that girl had to be the one to find her.
难以置信那女孩是第一现场发现者
Poor thing... she's lived here... 30 seconds?
可怜的小东西 她才来多久 30秒
Did you know her pretty well? I met her four years ago.
你了解她吗 四年前就认识
She's the one who convinced me I could be a real chef.
她让我找回了当一名厨师的信心
Daddy's got money, huh?
老爸有钱 是吧
Get in the car!
上车
Look at you, Patek watch, the Prada.
看你的打扮 戴百达翡丽表 穿普拉达
You're getting your money somewhere.
好像钱是天上掉下来的
All my life, all I wanted was to be a doctor.
我这辈子就想当医生
Now the university is telling me that I have
现在学校通知我要在学期结束前
to pay in full by the end of the semester.
交齐全额学费
Or they're going to kick me out.
否则就开除我
I went on this fancy dinner with this guy, Toby.
我和那个叫托比的人吃晚餐
He offered me $5,000 to have sex with him.
他提出花五千美金要我跟他上♥床♥
Oh, my god. Sydney.
天啊 希德妮
You, uh...
你
On a walk of shame? Jeez, david, you scared me.
鬼鬼祟祟的 天啊 大卫你吓坏我了
Nice step up from the scrubs.
转型还真快
I'm guessing you're not coming home from work.
看来不是下班回家吧
I'm guessing you're not, either.
我猜你也不是
Perk of the trust fund, huh?
信托基金的受益者
Sleep all day, party all night?
不是睡觉一天 就是通宵达旦
Something like that.
说得没错
Jonah.
乔纳
Jonah, wake up.
乔纳 醒醒
Am I still dreaming, or did you make breakfast?
我在做梦 还是你已经做好早饭
"Made" is strong. I poured.
"做"还说不上 随便糊弄了点
All green clovers?
全是绿色苜蓿
That's like... miraculous.
真...难以置信
I had to sift through three boxes,
我挑了三盒才弄到
But after leaving you hanging all day before I said yes,
不过答应前让你在外面忙了一天
I figured you deserved breakfast in bed.
我觉得理应让你睡饱再吃
Plus... a day off to celebrate
再额外抽出一天来
Engagementhood with your future wife.
来跟你的未婚妻庆祝订婚
What about school?
学校那边怎么办
Your first-graders are going to be, like,
一年级生们没你的话
climbing the walls without you there.
会举步维艰
That's what substitutes are for.
那是代班的人该干的事
Unless you have other plans.
难道你已经有别的计划
No, no, no, no, this is amazing.
没有 没有 没有 真太棒了
What are you thinking, like, a runyon hike or...?
你怎么想 去鲁尼恩远足还是
You want to maybe
去些
scout some potential wedding locations?
适合结婚的场所瞧瞧
I think I have a better idea.
我想还有个更好的选择
Seriously?
什么意思
What are you still doing here?
你还在啊
Uh, I live here.
这是我家
Ella, what's going on?
艾拉 怎么了
God, Jonah and Rilus interruptus?
天啊 我搅乱了乔纳夫妇的甜蜜时刻
Do you need something?
你要借东西吗
Yes, as a matter of fact, i do.
是的 事实上是
Yesterday, I took a building-wide
昨天在谋杀案后
poll after the...um...murdur.
我们进行了整幢公♥寓♥的调查
And we all agreed we would feel a lot safer in the
我们全部同意如果安装些监控摄像头
courtyard if there was some sort of security camera.
在院子里会更有安全感
So, with Jonah being the building's
乔纳作为这个住所的
Resident film school grad/A.V. geek,
电影学校的在读生
We figured you could hook us up. Yeah.
我们觉得你会帮忙 当然
Yeah, I mean, I guess, sure. I have a...
是的 正好 我有一个
A camera I used for skype. Oh, fantastic.
用在Skype上的摄像头 棒极了
Shouldn't a security company be taking care of that?
这应该是安保公♥司♥的事情吧
The management company said a service
物业公♥司♥说这个服务
call is more than three weeks away.
上门的话要等三周后
Jonah could hang something up right now,
而乔纳现在就可以装上摄像头
And we'll just put up a sign saying
那我们就能挂个牌子
The building's under surveillance.
写上"监控区域"
Uh, we actually have plans.
实际上我们今天还有事
We're, uh, going to the beach. Oh.
我们要去海滩 哦
We are? How sweet.
我们 真好
Well, he's only hanging up a camera.
只不过装个摄像头
I mean, how long could it take? Exactly.
我想也用不了多久吧 或者说
Can't it wait until we get back?
不如等我们回来再说
Riley, if...
莱利 如果
If everyone's going to feel safe with
如果大家觉得有摄像头比较好
the camera, I'll just do it now.
我现在就去做吧
It'll take a second. Wonderful.
不需要太久 好极了
I'll see you later.
待会见
What?
什么
It's fine. It'll just take a second.
没事 很快就好
Sorry.
抱歉
I borrowed your classifieds.
我拿了你的报纸看
If you need them... Oh, no.
如果你需要的话 不用
I was just looking for the sports.
我只看体育版
What, are you job-hunting?
怎么 你在找工作
ye,there's an ad for models
是啊 有个招模特的
No experience necessary, $300 a day.
不需要工作经验 三百美元一天
Definitely an interview you want to skip.
这个还是不要去了
You know, there's a, uh... a hostess that just quit at Coal.
克德威尔酒吧有个女服务员刚辞职
If you want, I could put in a good word for you.
如果你想去 我帮你引荐下
Really? You would do that?
真的吗 你会帮我
Why don't you come down tonight. I'm working.
那就今晚过来吧 我当班
Ask for Marcello.
我去问下马塞罗
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Kirkpatrick.
柯克帕特里克先生
Detective Rodriguez. We spoke yesterday.
罗德里格斯侦探 我们昨天谈过话
Oh, right. How're you doing?
嗯 有何贵干
Just wanted to ask you a few more questions.
想再问你几个问题
You know, we're talking to all the tenants in the building.
我们要和这里的所有住户谈谈
Totally routine.
例行公事
Yeah, sure. Whatever I can do.
没问题 我能帮上什么忙
How well did you know Sydney Andrews?
你对希德妮·安德鲁斯了解多少
Blackmail...
敲诈
Is such an ugly word. I prefer... "persuaded."
这个词不好 我更喜欢"游说"
After I persuaded my first husband to marry me,
成功游说第一任丈夫娶我之后
I started drinking.
我开始酗酒
Probably to deal with the fact
可能受他并不爱我
That he didn't really love me.
这样的现实所迫
Thanks.
稍等
First time?
第一次来
You know, I don't think it counts with the courts
门都舍不得进
If you don't actually come in.
怎么算是真正的求爱
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
No one would choose to get sober on
除非被逼无奈 否则没人会
Saint Patrick's day unless they had to.
愿意在圣帕特里克节冷冷清清
You're not wearing green.
你不是嗜酒者互诫协会的
Yeah, well, I wasn't really feeling it this year.
是的 今年还没打算
So we miss drinking at Molly Malone's tonight.
那就怀念茉莉·马龙的夜晚吧
Who cares?
管他呢
There are a lot of other things we could do to have fun.
能让我们享乐的事儿有很多
Sydney and... and I... we were... we were just friends.
希德妮和我 只是普通朋友
Melrose Place S1E02
新飞跃情海 第一季第二集
Ella, this isn't a merger. it's a bloodbath.
艾拉 这不是并购 简直是屠♥杀♥
Only for those being let go.
对被辞退的人是这样
That senior vp from the new firm, Caleb Brewer...
新公♥司♥来的高级副总裁 凯莱布·布鲁尔
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表