剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
to be treated for a kitchen burn.
是来治疗厨房♥烫伤的
Uh, Bernadette Reese posted her review.
伯纳黛特·里斯发表了她的评论
And?
怎么说
I don't know.
还未知
I was wondering if you'd read it with me.
你愿不愿意跟我一起看
"In a nutshell,
简而言之
Under New Ownership, Coal Heats Up
换了新老板 科尔蒸蒸日上
the new Coal is an incredible experience.
新科尔酒吧带给了我非凡的体验
"The food was memorable, and the staff is charming.
食物美味可口 员工也秀色可餐
New ownership has done this place right."
新老板经营有道
Not bad.
不错
Not bad?
不错
David, this is a great!
大卫 应该是太棒了
She loved it.
她简直爱死了
Well, I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你就没有我的今天
So thank you.
谢谢你
Look, I-I know there's still a lot of hurt left to heal.
听着 我知道伤痛仍需时日方可痊愈
I just hope that yesterday proved to you
但希望昨日的事情足够说明
that you and I are still a good team.
你我仍旧是黄金搭档
Yung, could I talk to you for a second?
容 我能和你说几句话吗
Kind of in the middle of something, Pragin.
我没忙着呢 普雷根
It's important.
我有急事
It's all right. I gotta get back to Coal, anyway.
没事 我反正得回科尔酒吧了
I'll, uh, see you at home?
回家见吧
What, Drew?
怎么了 德鲁
What?
搞什么
Do you recognize this valve?
你认得这个瓣膜吧
Of course I do. It's the one Dr. Mancini invented.
当然了 曼奇尼医生发明的
I found one inside Kevin Hartson when he died two days ago.
两天前凯文·豪森死时我在他体内发现一个
He came in complaining of a headache.
他先是说他头疼
He died in my arms 36 hours later fromassive cerebral hemorrhage.
36小时后由于脑溢血 死在我手上
Which is why you were taking his blood.
难怪你要抽他的血
I couldn't tell you until I had it tested,
没验出结果前我没法告诉你
but I found traces of the valve's antimicrobial materials.
结果我发现了微量的瓣膜抗菌性物质
You're trying to tell me
你是想告诉我
that the valve is leaching toxins into the bloodstream?
瓣膜中的有毒物质渗透进血液
Four other patients who've been treated with the M-valve--
去年共有四个使用此瓣膜治疗的病人
including the one I took this from--
包括这个瓣膜的使用者
died in the last year from strokes,
都死于中风
all with platelet malfunctions.
四个人都出现血小板失调
Lauren, you are part of Mancini's operating team.
劳伦 你是曼奇尼手术组的成员
You need to know this.
你要清楚这事
You're treating people with this thing all the time.
你们一直在用这个来治疗病患
Look, I know Mancini's like a god in this hospital,
听着 我知道曼奇尼在这里被奉为神明
but how many patients have to die before someone exposes thuth?
但若没人揭发真♥相♥还要赔上多少无辜生命
Oh, hey, get your butt over here.
来 过来吧
I made you a banana daiquiri.
我给你做了杯香蕉台克利酒
Twist my arm.
我没做梦吧
So, I guess this means you actually finished all your work last night?
这么说昨晚的事大功告成了
About last night, um, you know how I said
至于昨晚 你还记得
I had a date with my computer and my Blackberry?
我说过我要忙工作吗
Yeah, that was a lie.
我撒谎了
What do you mean, a lie?
什么意思 撒谎
I actually didn't have any work to do last night.
实际上昨晚我没工作
Okay? In reality,
好吧 实际上
I enlisted David and we broke into WPK.
我拉上大卫一起闯入了WPK公♥司♥
Flashlights, Lycra, the whole shebang.
在那翻箱倒柜
Ella, I think you know how I feel about this.
艾拉 我想你明白我对此很反感
What if you had been caught? I wasn't.
你要被抓了怎么办 我没
Okay, look, obviously, there's no way in hell
好吧 听着 显然我没办法
I can convince you to side with me on this,
说服你支持我的举动
but I just really... Wait.
但我真觉得... 听着
And yesterday when you were wearing that ultra-hot
昨天你穿着那套超性感的
"Meeting with a client" Outfit,
见客户用的行头
you weren't working then either, were you?
你也没真的去见客户 对吧
That was a pseudodate with Gabe Taylor. Wait.
那是我跟加布·泰勒的假装约会 什么
Gabe Taylor?
加布·泰勒
El, have you completely lost it?
你没傻吧你
I kind of swiped his security card
捱完日场的《弑星者停战》电影
after enduring a matinee of Starkiller's Truce.
我偷了他的安保卡
So your heist wasn't just premeditated;
这么说整个计划不仅是事先预谋
it actually required lunch and a movie?
还加入了午餐电影的色♥诱♥手段
No, Jonah?
不 乔纳
I didn't fess up because I felt guilty about breaking in.
我撒谎是因为我觉得闯入这事难以启齿
I'm telling you now because...
我现在坦白是因为
because I don't want to spin stories to you.
因为我不想骗你
I don't want to lie to you.
我真的不愿意对你撒谎
Thank... thank you
谢谢 谢谢你
I appreciate you being honest with me.
我感谢你对我坦诚相待
You deserve to know the truth... always.
你本应知道真♥相♥ 永远都是
I... am going to get in a hot, steamy shower.
我要去洗个热水澡
You have ten minutes to finish that cocktail
限你十分钟喝完鸡尾酒
before you join me, you got it?
然后进来 懂了吗
Oh, my gosh, I'm setting my clock right now.
我现在就开始计时
Hurry up. Go.
快点 走吧
Don't take too long. Break.
别太久 遵命
I'll be waiting.
我等着你哦
Hello?
喂
Jonah, Curtis Heller.
乔纳 我是柯蒂斯·海勒
Oh, hey, Curtis. What's up?
柯蒂斯 什么事
So, Simon went through his casting choices with Owen.
西蒙和欧文讨论了选角方案
Owen hated his ideas, and he kicked him off the project.
欧文不满他的主意 就把他炒了
He... Are you kidding me?
他... 我没听错吧
No. We were going over some alts,
我们刚争论了很久
and, uh, he brought up your name.
他提出了由你接任
My name? As... as director?
我吗 做导演
Well, we both took a look at your short again.
我们稍微商量了一下
You have a great eye. You know the story.
觉得你独具慧眼 而且你了解这故事
What do you think?
怎么样
I feel like I'm about to wake up from an unbelievable dream.
我觉得我好像要从美梦中醒来了
Well, you're not dreaming, kid.
这可不是梦 孩子
This is happening.
这是真的
Why don't you get yourself an assistant?
你聘请个助理吧
We'll set you up on the lot.
可有的你忙了
And Jonah? Don't let me down.
还有 乔纳 别让我失望
Yeah. No, thank you.
不会的 谢谢
I'm a director.
我是导演了
Riles!
莱利
Oh, hey, Jonah. Hey.
好啊 乔纳 好啊
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表