剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Just down the street.
街那边有个路边摊
Before I'm gray, David.
再等我就生气了 大卫
I don't mind being late to my birthday party,
参加我生日聚会迟到没事
But I don't want to be a no-show.
但别放我鸽子
Two seconds, El.
马上 艾尔
I'm just about ready.
我很快就好了
So... What'd you get me?
那...你给我准备的什么礼物
Well, that's a surprise.
反正会是个惊喜
Oh, please, there's no such thing.
拜托 告诉我吧
No peeking, El.
不准偷看 艾尔
I'm not peeking.
我才没偷看
Damn, birthday girl. You look smokin'.
小寿星 你看起来好性感
Well, thank you, David.
谢谢 大卫
You make fairly suitable arm candy yourself.
你和我这个美女也很般配啊
Oh, by the way, before I descend
顺便说下
Into a tequila-tinged haze,
趁我还没被酒精俘虏
You know our friend detective Rodriguez?
还记得我们的朋友罗德里格斯侦探吗
Well, turns out, he's not really our friend.
事实是 他不是真正的朋友
He has his handcuffs in a tizzy over our alibi.
他对我们的不在场证明有所怀疑
So, if anyone asks,
所以如果有人问起
We got home after 2:00 a.m., not midnight.
就说我们是凌晨2点到家的 不是午夜
You got it?
清楚没
Wait, you said that they cleared you.
等等 你说过他们排除了你的嫌疑
Why is he snooping around?
那他还查什么
Well, I made the mistake of flirting
好吧 我犯了个错误
with him out of boredom.
因为太无聊所以和他调情
Poor fool actually thinks he has a chance.
那个笨蛋肯定以为自己有机会
But the questioning, it's just getting so old.
但是老问长问短的 也太过时了吧
So can we just, please,
所以 可不可以
Keep our story air tight? El,
将我们的故事编的无懈可击 艾尔
If I'm gonna be your alibi,
如果要我做你的证人
I need to know the real story.
那我就要知道真♥相♥
Okay.
好吧
Only if you promise not to tell a soul.
但你得保证不告诉任何人
I promise.
我保证
I mean it, David.
我认真的 大卫
You say anything, and I will tell everyone
一旦你说出去 我就告诉所有人
That behind all the prada,
你其实也不过就是个
You're really the prince of San Berdoo.
金玉其外败絮其中的混小子
Cough it up, El.
赶紧说 艾尔
What are you hiding?
你到底在隐瞒些什么
Okay.
好吧
You want to know the truth?
想知道真♥相♥是吗
The night Sydney died...
希德妮死的那晚
I slept with a client.
我在和一个客户上♥床♥
I'm sorry, what?
不好意思 你说什么
I slept with a client.
我在和一个客户上♥床♥
That's it? That's your big confession?
就这样 这就是你的大秘密
Well, it is when their high-profile wife
因为他那高调的妻子
Is also a client.
也是个客户
Look, if this hit the blogosphere,
听着 如果这事传到网上去了
I'd get 15 minutes of fame
我可以红十五分钟
And a lifetime of peddling in'n'out Burgers.
但今后就得去伯格斯当小贩了
Can we please get our butts on the road?
我们可不可以出发了
Very important people are waiting
有非常重要的人在等待
For an even more important person.
一个更重要的人
Me.
我
Just the way the cop was questioning me,
警♥察♥那样讯问我
I was so nervous.
我很紧张
And I started doing that twitching thing with my eye.
于是就开始控制不住的眨眼
Now he probably thinks I'm, like, a serial killer.
也许他现在认为我是个连环杀手
You told him the truth.
你又没骗他
You didn't steal that necklace.
你确实没偷那条项链
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
I mean, he could be getting a search warrant right now.
我是说 他现在也许都快拿到搜查令了
Next thing we know, LAPD's busting down our door,
很快 洛杉矶警♥察♥就会撞开我们的门
Rummaging through all of our stuff.
彻查我们的物品
Yeah, and what are they going to find,
对 那他们能找到什么
Your doctor strange comic collection?
你的《奇怪博士》连环画吗
Oh, and they said
他们还说
They're gonna call all my past employers.
会给所有我以前的雇主打电♥话♥
So, once word gets out that I'm a suspected criminal,
一旦这话传出去 我就是犯罪嫌疑人了
I'm through, Riles. Okay, Jonah,
我完蛋了 莱利 好吧 乔纳
If you're not up for this party, don't stay on my account.
如果你不想参加聚会 就别为了我留在这
I'd much rather be on the couch with you
我宁愿回家和你窝在沙发里
And a bowl of popcorn.
吃爆米花
I can't bail on Ella's birthday.
艾拉的生日我不能缺席
It's just going to require some advanced level intoxication.
只是很需要大醉一场
Done. Rum and coke, my treat?
好 请你喝朗姆可乐
Yeah. Okay.
行吧 好的
I'll come find you. Okay.
等会我来找你 好的
Can I get a rum and coke and a red wine, please?
请给我一杯朗姆可乐和一杯红酒
What do we have here?
看看你送我什么
Aw, thank you.
谢谢你
That is so sweet.
真贴心
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
A bracelet.
一只手镯
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
You hate it.
你不喜欢
I do not.
没有啊
If there's one thing Ella Simms
如果有种东西 让艾拉·西姆斯
Can't lie about, it's jewelry.
无法违心撒谎 那就是首饰
No, it's just that...
没有 只是
I may have gotten a peek
我刚才偷偷看了下
At that amazing diamond necklace that was in your desk.
你抽屉里那条迷人的钻石项链
You know, the one with the ruby pendant.
就是有红宝石吊坠的那个
So you were sneaking around.
所以你刚刚还真偷看了
I just thought you were gonna surprise me
我只是以为你稍后会用它
With it later, that's all.
给我个惊喜 没别的意思
I love this.
我喜欢这个
Son of bitch.
混账
I know it sounds totally insane,
我知道这听起来有点不可思议
But somebody stole that necklace, and it wasn't me.
但是有人偷了那项链 不是我
And David saw footage of exactly where it was.
大卫看到拍那项链的片段了
Okay, so, What, he burglarized the place?
好吧 那又怎样 他入室盗窃了
That's crazy.
太离谱了
Seriously, Jonah.
说真的 乔纳
First Violet, now David.
先是维尔莉特 现在又是大卫
You're like trapped in your own hitchckian thriller.
你太疑神疑鬼了
He seemed really interested in that house when he saw it.
他看到那房♥子时就非常感兴趣
And the address was right there in front of him.
而且地址就在他面前
Jonah, David could buy teof those necklaces
乔纳 以大卫的经济实力
With his trust fund. I know.
他买♥♥得起那种项链的 我知道
It doesn't make any sense.
但这毫无意义
I mean, maybe he gets off
我是说 也许他
On the thrill of it or something.
对它着了迷之类的
Oh, my god.
我的天
Jonah Miller!
乔纳·米勒
A birthday video?
生日视频
How sweet are you.
你真好
Get your butt over here! Go on.
过来坐坐 你去吧
Go to your master.
去找你的女王吧
Come on.
快来
That's so sweet.
太感人了
Riley,
莱利
I'm sorry I missed our shopping date.
对不起我没和你去购物
Okay. Something came up, suddenly,
突然有急事
And... You couldn't have called to reschedule?
你就不能打个电♥话♥再定个时间吗
Like you have the last three times?
先前三次都是这样
I lost track of time.
我忘了时间了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表