剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
"Opening shot on a stark highway drenched in sun.
开场第一幕在荒野灼热的高速路上
"Through the ripples of heat, we see the hint of movement
透过层层热浪 我们能感觉到地平线
On the horizon. Cut."
在缓缓移♥动♥ 结束
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Jonah, just tell him the story the way you told it to me.
乔纳 像你跟我说那样给他讲讲情节
Sometime this decade?
故事的背景
Okay.
好的
Jacob Kane is 25 and he's lost everything.
雅各布·凯恩今年25岁 他一无所有
He drives his beat-up old jeep
他开着自己破烂的旧吉普车
Up to this intersection
来到了一个十字路口
And he can either go right or he can go left.
他可以左拐也可以右拐
And at this moment he realizes,
此时他突然意识想
"Wait a second.
等等
"What if I do neither?
假如两边我都不选呢
"What if I throw this thing into reverse right now
假如我现在回到过去
"And I go back and undo all the blunders and missteps
把那些让我沦落到今天这一步的
"And mistakes that led me right to this moment?"
大错小错和选错的路都一一纠正过来
Imagine those possibilities.
幻想下这些可能性
It's good, right?
很棒 对吧
I didn't think it could get any better than last time,
我以为不会比上次好很多
But you definitely proved me wrong.
但你绝对证明了我想错了
Is it... is it really hot in here?
是不是...是不是有点热
Hadn't noticed. Been kinda busy.
没注意 一直在忙活
I need to splash my face with some water.
我得去洗把脸
Whoo! You okay?
你没事儿吧
My head...
我的头
'Cause I am feeling great.
我觉得妙不可言
Someone have a little too much to drink?
看来有人喝高了
You slipped me something, didn't you?
你给我下药了 是吧
Okay, I-I tossed a pill in your champagne.
是 我在你的香槟里放了片药
Oh, god...
天啊
It wasn't a lot. I took double that,
不是很多 我吃了两片呢
And I'm fine. I think you just drank too much.
不过我没事儿 可能你喝多了
I told you, Rick, I don't do drugs.
我告诉过你 里克 我不碰毒品
I know, I just thought that once you tried it you'd be into it.
我知道 我只是想没准你试试看就会喜欢了
Should I call a doctor?
要给你叫医生吗
You should go.
你该走了
Lauren, I want to make sure that you're okay.
劳伦 我想确认你没事儿
You should go.
你该走了
Can we go swimming in the pool?
我们能去游泳吗
Not right now, bud.
现在不行 伙计
Come on. We don't have time.
快点 我们时间有限
But when we get to San Diego,
到了圣地亚哥
You can do all the swimming you want, okay?
你想怎么游都行 好吗
Hey, do you like outer space?
对外太空感兴趣吗
Yeah!
当然
All right, check out this cool game.
太好了 看看这个很酷的游戏
Here, switch me.
这里 按开始
I'm gonna go pack.
我去收拾行李
Come on.
进来
Lauren, it's David.
劳伦 我是大卫
Hey, I can't make dinner tonight.
今晚不能和你一起吃饭了
I gotta head out of town.
我得出城
David...
大卫
Lauren?
劳伦
David, help me!
大卫 救救我
Lauren, what's wrong?
劳伦 怎么了
Lauren, tell me where you are.
劳伦 告诉我你在哪儿
Doheny hotel.
多希尼酒店
452.
452号♥房♥间
Okay. Lauren?
好 劳伦
Okay. He was just sleeping with his eyes open.
他刚才睁着眼睛睡着了
Like a lizard.
就像蜥蜴一样
Give me these. I know.
这个给我 我知道
I was about to check his pulse and then I saw him blink.
我正要去检查他脉搏他眼睛就眨了一下
No. I was seriously thinking of throwing,
不 我当时正在认真的考虑
Like, one of those little pretzels at him.
要不要朝他扔一块 椒盐脆饼
Yeah? Just hit him and see if he was still alive, even.
是吗 砸下他看他是不是还活着
Right at his forehead. Just...
正中额头
You know what, though? It's his loss.
不过你知道吗 这是他的损失
Because you were amazing. You were brilliant once again.
因为你真的很棒 再次表现的很出色
Well, thank you. I'm glad I could entertain at least one person.
谢谢你 我很高兴能让别人开心 至少一个人
Hey, it's okay.
没事的
I'm fine with being an underemployed videographer
我下半辈子当一个业余的
For the rest of my life.
摄影师也挺好的
You know what we need?
你知道我们需要什么吗
Kill Bill 1 and 2 at the New Beverly.
在新比弗利看《杀死比尔》第一部和第二部
I'm smelling popcorn, red vines,
我感受到了爆米花 红葡萄
And lots and lots of Uma.
还有好多好多的乌玛[《杀死比尔》女主角]
That sounds perfect.
听起来真不错
But, uh...
但是
Remember? I have to go get married.
还记得吗 我得去结婚了
Ah, that's right.
对哦
Hey, Jonah. Do yourself a favor.
乔纳 帮你自己个忙
Make sure she gets to see fireworks on her wedding night.
保证她在婚礼当晚能看到烟火
Hey, Violet. I need you to look after Noah.
维尔莉特 我需要你照看一下诺亚
Are you cool with that?
你能行吗
You're the only one that's here.
只有你在家
Sure. Okay, great.
没问题 好 太好了
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 没事儿
What's going on?
怎么了
Um, something happened to Lauren.
劳伦出了点事儿
Hopefully, I'll be back soon, okay? All right.
但愿 我很快就能回来 好吗
I know you.
我认识你
I'm not sure you do.
我觉得你不认识我
Hey, you like crayons?
你喜欢蜡笔吗
You want to draw? It's right over there.
你想画画吗 就在那儿
Okay. Okay, be good.
好了 乖乖听话
Have fun. Um, hey, listen.
好好玩儿 听着
Don't let his mom find him, okay?
别让他妈妈找到他 好吗
She wants to run off with him.
她想带他逃走
Why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
My dad's wife, Vanessa--
我爸的妻子 瓦內萨
I think that she killed your mom.
我想是她杀了你的母亲
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I got to go. I'll be right back.
我得走了 一会儿就回来
Noah, be good.
诺亚 要乖啊
Noah?
诺亚
You bitch.
你这个贱♥人♥
Ah, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I did you a favor.
我是帮你的忙
Don't you want to know
你难道不想知道
Your husband is a lying, cheating pig?
你丈夫其实是个满嘴胡言的大骗子
He lied and cheated because of you.
他说谎欺骗都是因为你
Maybe if you had kept him satisfied,
如果你能满足他
He wouldn't have turned to old flames to fill the void.
他也许就不会重拾旧爱来填补空虚
Oh, my god.
老天啊
David?
大卫吗
You really are a whore.
你真是个荡♥妇♥
Takes one to know one.
彼此彼此
Mancini men are irresistible, aren't they?
曼奇尼家的男人是不可抗拒的 不是吗
Secret's out, Vanessa.
露馅了 瓦内萨
Boy get pretty chatty when he's drunk.
男生喝醉后很健谈
That was a long time ago.
那已经是很久以前的事了
Michael and I weren't even married.
麦可和我甚至还没结婚
It was five years ago, according to David.
据大卫所说 那是五年前
By the way, isn't Noah five?
对了 诺亚不是五岁了吗
Oh, this is fun.
这真好玩儿
That's so funny.
太有趣了
Noah?
诺亚
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表