剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
And when I find out his name,
等我弄清他叫什么
I'm gonna press charges.
我会正式起诉他
What did you tell him?
你跟他说了什么
Quite the bedside manner, doctor.
很有医生的风范嘛 大夫
You haven't even asked how I am.
你甚至都还没问我怎么样了
I have a bruised kidney!
我的肾受伤了
You drugged me...
你给我下药
and you left me for dead.
然后丢我在那里等死
As far as I'm concerned, you got what you deserved.
这样看来 我认为你罪有应得
Auggie... what are you doing?
奥吉 你怎么搞的
Knife's so sharp, didn't even feel it.
刀子太锋利了 都没感觉到
Total waste of good truffles.
把这么好的松露都浪费了
Oh, my god, you've been drinking.
天啊 你喝酒了
I had a little wine. So what? I'm fine.
喝了一点 怎样 我很好
Auggie, you are so not fine.
奥吉 你可不怎么好
Violet, I'm... Let's go. Let's go.
维尔莉特 我 我们走
As long as you're around Riley,
只要你在莱利身边
as long as you're living in the same building,
只要你们还住在一栋公♥寓♥里
you're gonna drink.
你就会一直喝酒
And one day it's gonna kill you.
总有一天你会喝死
Violet, I appreciate you being concerned about me,
维尔莉特 感谢你这么关心我
but you have no idea what you're talking about.
但是你并不知道你在说些什么
Yes, I do.
不 我知道
I know what it feels like to be obsessed.
我知道那种鬼迷心窍的感觉
Staying in that building after my mom died...
妈妈去世后却一直住在那栋公♥寓♥
was the worst mistake I've ever made.
是我这辈子做的最错误的决定
You can't blame your problems on where we live.
你不能把过错都归咎于住的地方不对
It doesn't help to walk past the spot
每天都在妈妈被害的现场住着
where my mom was murderer everyday.
根本就不可能忘记一切
And it doesn't help you seeing Riley across the courtyard.
每天都能在院里看到莱利对你也不好
Let's leave... The both of us.
我们走吧 一起走
Let's get out of this city.
我们一起离开这座城市
Violet, I can't just leave.
维尔利特 我不能就这么走了
My whole life is here. What life?
我的全部生活都在这里 什么生活
You can be a chef anywhere.
你到哪里都可以做厨师
Look, I can't deal with this right now.
听着 我现在还不知道怎么办
You realize this could cover my rent for a decade or more.
你肯定知道这项链能抵我十几年的房♥租了
More.
或者更久
A great deal more. Oh, have patience, Ella.
是很久 耐心点 艾拉
It's only a matter of time before you're weighed down
你总会被这些珠宝首饰套牢
with jewels of your own.
只是时间问题
As if you need them.
就好像你很需要它们似的
That smile of yours outshines any of this bling.
你的微笑比这任何一颗珠宝都更闪耀
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Do you want me to say that in my second language?
想让我换第二语言来说一遍吗
Because I can. Okay, Ben, a little tip.
因为我可以 好吧 本 提示你下
Italian hot. Spanish sexy.
意大利语是热辣 西班牙语是性感
Klingon? No.
克林贡语[科幻电影中的外星语] 算了吧
Amanda. Amanda, wait.
阿曼达 等等
Amanda!
阿曼达
Look, I wanted to assure you...
我想向你保证
that nothing inappropriate was going on.
我们之间没有任何越礼之事
It was just...
只是
Well, Ben sensed that you didn't like the car...
本觉得你不喜欢那台车
and wanted to know...
所以他想知道
if he should go with his backup gift.
他是否该送上他准备的备份礼物
So, he asked me to try it on because he...
所以他让我帮他试一下
needed to know if it was too much, that was it, okay?
因为他怕太过多余了 就是这样
I promise you that you can trust me.
我发誓你可以相信我
Ella, in what universe would you think...
艾拉 为什么你要认为
for one moment that I was threatened by you?
我有那么一瞬间感觉被你威胁到了呢
I wasn't implying that you... You were,
我不是那个意思 你是
and it's presumptuous.
而且这似乎很自大
I mean, you're a...a junior publicist with a barely there career.
我是说 你只是个事业无成的初级公♥关♥
A nobody in this town.
毫无声望
I know.
明白
I'm sorry.
对不起
You may fancy yourself my protege,
你也许幻想自己是我的宠信
but let's be honest, you don't measure up.
但是说实在的 你不够格
I mean, you have enough flash to catch the eye of Ben
我是说 你有吸引住本
or any other man for that matter.
或者其他男人眼球的资本
But they don't stay long, do they?
但是他们都不会和你长久 对吗
I...I wasn't trying to... Oh, come on.
我没想过要 别装了
No one wears a dress that short without an endgame.
不然你也不会穿那么短的裙子
Is everything okay over here?
你们没事吧
Yeah, of course.
当然没事
Um, Ella, would you see...
艾拉 你可不可以
if the party planner needs any help?
去看看派对策划人是否需要什么帮助
Yeah.
好
I was just playing with Ella back there.
我刚只是和艾拉玩玩
You know you're the only woman I want.
你知道你是我唯一想要的女人
Yes, I know that.
是的 我知道
And I know you hated the Bentley.
我也知道你不喜欢那台宾利
It was a swing and a miss, and I'm sorry.
让你失望了 对不起
And does this make it any better?
这样能弥补点吗
It's gorgeous.
真漂亮
I mean, but honestly,
但是 老实说
what you were saying this morning, I...
你今早那样说 我以为
Oh, of course.
对了
What a bonehead I am.
我真笨
All the hinting.
那么多的暗示
You thought I was going to propose.
你以为我会向你求婚
Thank god you didn't.
谢天谢地你没有
I mean, it would've been a sweet gesture,
我是说 虽然那样的举动会很温馨
but we're not ready to take that step,
但我们都还没准备好
and we're both at the top of our games.
我俩都控制着整个局面
Why would I want anything more?
我还要那么多干嘛
Amanda, sometimes it's hard to know exactly what you want.
阿曼达 有时了解你要什么还真不容易
And why should you know?
你为什么要知道呢
It's more fun this way.
这样更有趣
Fasten this, will you?
帮我戴上好吗
They let you out?
他们让你出院了
I let myself out.
我让我自己出院的
I feel fine.
我感觉不错
How about you? How are you feeling?
你呢 感觉如何
Fine, I guess.
还行吧 我猜
I'll tell you who's not feeling so fine is,
那我告诉你谁现在感觉不好
is a record producer named Rick.
一个叫里克的唱片制♥作♥人
I'll bet.
肯定是
That guy, he's a... he's quite a piece of work.
那个男人 真太过分了
He's a liar, obviously.
很显然他是个骗子
And a druggie, as it turns out.
现在才知道 他还是个瘾君子
I bet he had some nice stories to tell about me, huh?
他肯定跟你说了不少我的坏话
My fist shut him up pretty fast.
我一拳就打得他什么话都说不出了
No one should ever get away with treating you like that.
谁都不能那样对待你还逍遥快活
I know.
我知道
It's just that no one's ever stood up for me before.
只是以前从来没人那样维护我
I always handle things on my own.
我都是靠自己
You're not on your own anymore.
再也不是你自己一个人了
You're with me.
你还有我
I am.
是的
I'm with you, David.
我还有你 大卫
Where are you taking me?
你带我去哪
Do you remember what else happened
你还记得在校长的派对上
at the chancellor's party?
还发生了什么事吗
In his library?
在他的图书馆里
Yeah, I think I still have scars from those rug burns.
当然了 我被地毯磨出的伤疤都还在
What do you say we reenact history?
我们现在来历史重演怎么样
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Like, right here?
在这里
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表