剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
I know this is totally out of the
我知道这对你来说
Blue and really weird for you,
太突然也很离奇
But it's true.
但这是真的
I hired a detective. He tracked you down.
我雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 让他调查你
He stole your money.
他骗了你的钱
Violet, those sleazy private investigators
维尔莉特 那些卑鄙的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Prey on innocent people like you.
专挑你这种天真的人下手
No, the minute I saw you, I knew it was true.
不 见到你的时候我就知道那是真的
But I wanted to be a hundred percent.
但是我需要有百分之百的把握
So when I was in here signing my lease,
所以我在签租约的时候
I got a strand of your hair from your brush.
从你的梳子上取走了你的一缕头发
The DNA test came back positive.
DNA检测已经证实
You're my mom.
你就是我的母亲
Violet,
维尔莉特
I would love nothing more than to be
没什么事能比与失散多年的
Reunited with some long-lost daughter,
女儿团聚更让我开心
But I'm telling you it's impossible.
但是这不可能
I made this for you when I was nine.
我九岁的时候为你做了这个
I always dreamt of giving it to you.
我一直梦想着把它给你
Violet, listen to me. I never had a baby.
维尔莉特 听我说 我从未有过孩子
That's not true.
这不是真的
Why are you lying?
你为什么要撒谎
You will find your mom eventually.
你最终会找到自己的母亲的
But to keep pretending that it's me is
但是把我当成你的母亲
Not going to make you feel any better.
并不会让你自己好过
Don't do this to me. I'm sorry.
别这样对我 对不起
I was on my way out.
我要出去了
This is why I moved here. To know you.
我之所以搬到这里 就是为了了解你
Well, then I'm sure you'll want to move out.
那我确信你会想搬走的
How about I return the entire month's rent?
我把月租全部退给你怎么样
You don't know what I've been through.
你不知道我经历了什么
I've searched my whole life for you.
我活着的意义就是找到你
And now you're here.
现在你就在我面前
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
你不能就这样轻易的摆脱我
Not...again.
绝不会有第二次
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表