剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
It wasn't mine.
不是我的钱
But since the bill's already been paid,
既然学费已经缴清了
then there's really nothing you can do about it, is there?
你再怎么做也无济于事 对吧
Dr. Mancini, Drew Pragin.
曼奇尼医生 我是德鲁·普雷根
Who?
谁
New transfer from Johns Hopkins.
琼斯·霍普金那调过来的新人
Fellow member of AOA. Huge fan.
美国视光协会成员 超级粉丝一个
Means nothing to me.
对我来说毫无意义
Welcome to ULA.
欢迎光临加州大学洛杉矶分校
I'm glad you think it's funny.
你觉得好笑我很高兴
What is it, Jonah?
怎么了 乔纳
Riley, can you hear me?
莱利 听得见吗
Yeah. Where are you?
听得到 你在哪
I'm at the Malibu speed zone right now,
我在马里布限速区
uh, with this really random question for you.
我只想随便问一下你
Yeah, what?
问吧 怎么了
Owen Anderson... he, uh, he really wants to meet you.
欧文·安德森 他很想见你
The actor?
那个演员
I know, it's crazy, right?
很难以置信吧
I'm - I'm meeting him here today for Living In Reverse,
我今天是来和他谈《逆向生存》的
and - and he's like, "hey, man, I'd love to meet Riley...
他说 他很想见莱利
"just, you know, to see what inspired you...
他想看看是什么给我的灵感...
to create these characters."
创造出这些角色的
So you want me to act like everything's good between us?
你想让我装作我俩之间一切太平
Look, I know I'm the last person you want to be around right now.
我知道我是你现在最不愿相处的人
I get that.
我懂
It's just the five incredibly happy years we spent together...
但是电影里讲的都是
that is what this movie's about. I know.
我们在一起那美好的五年 我知道
Do you think I can relive all those memories without...
你觉得我可以再次体验这些回忆...
going through the emotions that went along with them?
而不投入任何情感吗
Why would I want to put myself through that?
我为什么要再经历一次呢
I know, I know. I'm an idiot. I don't know why.
我知道 我是个傻瓜 我不知道为什么
It's the most ridiculous thing...
这太荒唐了...
I could have asked you to do. It's okay.
我根本不该问你 没关系
I just... I'm so caught up in the moment right now,
我一时鬼迷心窍
and I'm still on this high from selling my script.
而且我还沉浸在卖♥♥掉我剧本的兴奋中
and I am sitting here sharing my life...
而且我刚才可是和欧文·安德森
with Owen "freaking" Anderson.
坐在一起谈人生啊
I mean, who wouldn't be.
又有谁不会动心呢
You wrote it with him in mind.
你写稿子的时候就想着他了
I know, and now he's like,
是的 刚才他就说
"hey, man, just call Riley."
哥们 打电♥话♥给莱利吧
I'm like, sure, jump off a cliff-okay, no problem.
我就说 没问题 不留余地的一口答应了
Aw, I wasn't thinking.
我没好好考虑
This... was not really fair of me to ask you. I'm sorry.
我这么问对你太不公平了 抱歉
Do not disturb.
请勿打扰
Read the sign.
门上有字啊
It's David...
我是大卫...
Come on, dad, open the door.
老爸 开下门
What the hell do you want?
你到底要做什么
I don't want to fight.
我不想跟你吵
Where's Noah?
诺亚在哪
With Vanessa's sister.
跟瓦内萨的妹妹在一起
He'll be at the house until I'm off probation.
我服完缓刑他才会回来
Isn't this your bat signal?
这不是你的蝙蝠信♥号♥♥吗[求救信♥号♥♥装置]
Whoever it's for,
无论是谁
they'll probably live longer without my help.
没有我他们也许会活的更久
How many of these have you had to drink?
你要喝多少才罢手
What are you, my father now?
你以为你谁啊 我爸呀
Come on, Dad.
拜托 老爸
You can't hide in here forever.
你总不能永远藏在这吧
Vanessa killed Sydney.
瓦内萨杀了希德妮
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Vanessa found out about my afeared,
瓦内萨知道我害怕
I did everything but put the knife in her hand.
我只不过没把匕♥首♥递给她而已
I have...
我已经
destroyed everything that's ever come into my life.
毁了生命中所有的一切
Every marriage, every second chance.
每一次婚姻 每一次改过自新的机会
Even my relationship with you.
甚至我与你的关系
And now the only thing I have left is Noah.
现在我所拥有的只有诺亚了
And I can't look at him
我无法面对他
without knowing that I'm the reason...
除非我意识到自己就是
he'll grow up without a mother.
导致他失去母亲的元凶
Dad, there's something you need to know about noah.
爸爸 诺亚有些事你需要知道
Before you and Vanessa ever met..
在你和瓦内萨相遇前
She and I got together.
她和我在一起
What are you talking about?
你说什么
It was at that racquetball tournament.
就在短柄壁球锦标赛上
She was new in town. You guys didn't even know each other.
她刚来这 你们那时都完全不认识
Why are you telling me this?
你干吗要告诉我这些
Noah's not your son, Dad.
诺亚不是你儿子 爸爸
He's mine.
他是我的儿子
I know it's a lot to process.
我知道这很难接受
I'm just as surprised as you are.
我跟你一样吃惊
Get out.
滚
Look, I have no intention of taking him from you, okay?
听着 我没想过把他从你身边带走
I just want to be able to spend as much time as I can with him.
我只是想尽可能的多陪陪他
No. You will never get close to my child.
没门 你永远别想靠近我的孩子
You will not talk to him. You will not write to him.
你不许跟他说话 不许写信给他
As far as he's concerned, you don't exist.
在他的世界里 没有你的存在
I'm not just going to disappear.
我可不只是打算人间蒸发
You don't trust your minions to do that for you?
你难道信不过你的下属为你处理伤口吗
No big deal.
没什么大不了
Just bumped into a file cabinet.
只不过磕到档案柜而已
Everything okay with you?
你还好吧
Um, it's my heart.
我心脏有问题
You actually have one?
你有心的吗
It's been, um... beating irregularly.
是 心律不齐
This morning I thought I was having a heart attack.
今天早上我还以为我犯心脏病了呢
Grab a seat.
坐下吧
All right.
好的
No. Your heart sounds fine.
不 你的心跳很正常啊
Any other symptoms?
有其它的病征吗
Uh, shortness of breath, dizziness, sweating?
比如说 气喘 晕眩 发汗
All of the above. Why?
所有特征都有 是怎么回事
Are you experiencing a lot of stress lately?
你最近压力很大吗
I want you to think.
我要你仔细想想
Work, family problems, relationships?
比如工作 家庭纷争 夫妻关系之类
No more than anyone else.
跟其它人的问题差不多
The truth, Amanda.
说真话 阿曼达
That is the truth.
这就是真话
I mean, WPK is doing well.
我的意思是 WPK运作的很好
And Ben is wonderful.
本也很好
Sounds like you're having panic attacks.
听起来你好像患了惊恐发作
Panic attacks?
惊恐发作吗
That's ridiculous.
荒唐
My - my life is perfect.
我 我的生活很完美
It's better than perfect.
更胜完美
I'm writing you a prescription for sertraline.
我给你开舍曲林[治疗焦虑和忧虑症]
I don't need. Please, no arguing.
不用 拜托 别争了
Now if you don't start feeling better immediately,
如果你的情况没有立马好转
I want you to call me.
我希望你能打电♥话♥给我
Thank you, Michael.
谢谢你 麦可
And I'd appreciate keeping this between us.
若你不告诉别人我会很感激的
I'll add it to the list.
我会记住的
You're here?
你在这
Riley, you actually came.
莱利 你真的来了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not here for you.
我不是来找你的
I'm here for Jonah. Right.
我是来找乔纳的 好吧
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表