剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Pasadena tile
科罗拉多州的
On Colorado. Right.
帕萨迪纳砖厂 对
I wanna kiss you good-bye, mommy.
给我个吻别 妈咪
Sorry, Miss vanessa, he's so fast.
瓦內萨小姐 真抱歉 他跑的太快了
Yeah, you want a kiss, you got it, pal!
你要亲一下 爸爸就亲一下
I want mommy. Hmm.
我要妈妈亲 那好吧
Oh, come here.
过来
Be a good boy today, okay?
你要乖乖的 好吗
Okay. We'll be back later.
好 我们晚点回来
Thanks.
谢谢
Noah, come right back.
诺亚 快点回来
Hola, Leticia.
你好 利蒂西娅
Como estas? I do not feel good about this, David.
还好吗 我觉得这样做不好 大卫
Oh, it's fine, I told you.
没事 我说过了
I'll have him back in a couple of hours.
我几小时后就送他回来
David!
大卫
There's my little munchkin!
我的小鬼头
Ready for an adventure with your big brother?
准备好和哥哥去历险了吗
Oh, yeah! Good.
太棒了 很好
I can get in so much trouble for this. But you won't.
我会惹上大♥麻♥烦的 不会的
Because no one has to find out.
因为没人会知道
All right, you ready? Let's hit it, pal.
准备好了吗 我们冒险去
Where are we going? I can't tell ya. It's a surprise.
我们去哪里 不能告诉你 是个惊喜
Come on.
走了
Okay, I may not be CSI,
好吧 我虽然不是犯罪现场调查的探员
But when your blood ends up on the murder weapon
但当你的血和受害人的血
Along with the victim's blood... You're usually guilty.
都留在凶器上 通常情况下你是有罪的
It doesn't prove anything.
这证明不了任何问题
What other proof do you need, Riley?
你还要什么证据 莱利
It's Auggie. He'd never murder someone.
这可是奥吉 他绝不会杀人
Are you forgetting about the night he told you
你不会忘了他跟你说过在一次酒吧斗殴中
About stabbing a guy in a bar fight?
捅了别人一刀的事吧
That was self-defense.
那是自卫
And look, obviously you're not exactly Mr. Objective
听着 当说起奥吉的时候
When it comes to judging Auggie.
你可不完全是"客观先生"
I wouldn't put you anywhere near that jury box.
我可不会让你靠近陪审团
Whoa, I'm just stating facts here, Riley.
莱利 我只是陈述事实
One being that right after they found that knife,
其中之一是 就在警♥察♥发现凶器之后
Our good friend Auggie seemed to very conveniently just disappear.
我们的好朋友奥吉似乎故意消失了
He goes on surfing trips all the time, you know that.
他经常冲浪旅行 这你是知道的
How do you know he's surfing?
你怎么知道他在冲浪
I saw him loading his board and his bag into his van.
我看见他把冲浪板和一些行李带上了车
Okay, so, he could just have been going to the beach.
那好 他可能是要去海滩
How do you know he's on a trip?
你怎么知道他在旅行
Riley?
莱利
Did he tell you he was going somewhere?
他告诉你要去哪里了吗
Riley, if you know where he is,
莱利 如果你知道他人在哪里
you have to tell the police.
你得告诉警♥察♥
Why? So they can arrest him and convict
为什么 这样他们就能逮捕他
him of a crime he didn't commit?
将他未曾犯下的罪行强加于他吗
It happens all the time.
这种事太常见了
Yeah, they also convict people for aiding and abetting a fugitive.
不错 他们也会给包庇在逃犯的人定罪
Look, Riley, we all know you have this uncanny ability
莱利 我们都知道你有一种离奇的天性
To see the very best in people,
让你只看到别人善良的一面
But is that really worth going to prison for?!
但真值得为此进监狱吗
You have no idea he's even innocent.
你根本不知道他是否无辜
Yes, I do.
不 我知道
I know Auggie, Jonah.
我了解奥吉 乔纳
Oh, really? You know Auggie?
是吗 你了解奥吉
I mean, I get that you're friends and you talk.
我知道你们是朋友 经常谈心
But think about it. Honestly.
但你公平的想一想
How well do you really know that guy?
你到底有多了解那个人
紧急情况 来WPK公♥司♥ 越快越好
来自 艾拉
I gotta go.
我得走了
Where?
去哪里
Ella's having some kind of emergency.
艾拉有紧急情况
Of course she is.
那是当然了
You better hurry.
你最好快点
Well, this might actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
这或许对我们是因祸得福
I was talking about spending some time apart.
我说过还是别总黏在一起
Why not start today?
为何不从今天开始
Okay, now, there's one rule that
听好了 无论什么情况
we cannot break, no matter what.
有一条规矩是不能破坏的
Okay? It's that we cannot leave this place
好吗 那就是 不玩完所有的项目
Until we have gone on every single ride.
我们绝不离开
You got it? Got it!
明白吗 明白
Good.
很好
Why can't we do this every day?
我们为什么不能每天都来
That's a little complicated, bud.
小弟 这有点复杂
Auf wiedersehen, Mr. Miller.
再见[德语] 米勒先生
That kind of means "good-bye."
那是"再见"的意思
Oh! so, wait-wait what's this
等等 你说的紧急情况
Whole emergency?
是怎么回事
Okay, so there's this german guy that I'm trying to woo--
好吧 我要搞定一个德国人
Thank you.
谢谢
And I know you know all about German cinema.
而我知道你精通德国电影
This doesn't sound remotely like an emergency, Ella.
艾拉 这听上去一点也不像紧急情况
The real emergency's happening at our building right now.
真正的紧急情况正发生在我们的公♥寓♥
What happened? Thank you.
怎么了 谢谢
So the cops raided Auggie's apartment this morning.
今早警♥察♥搜查了奥吉的公♥寓♥
They found the murder weapon with Auggie's blood on it.
他们发现凶器上有奥吉的血迹
What?
什么
Oh, my god.
天啊
It's terrible.
真可怕
Is Auggie in jail?
奥吉入狱了吗
No.
不
No, he's doing what every innocent person does.
没有 他做了所有无辜者做的事
Disappear into the ether.
溜之大吉
Of course the only person who thinks
当然 真正相信奥吉是清白的人
Auggie's actually innocent is Riley.
只有莱利
Little disagreement between the two lovebirds?
你们这两个小情人意见不一啊
No, I just-- I'm getting a little tired
没有 我只是有点
Of her obsession with him, that's all.
厌倦了她对奥吉的执迷 就这样
Yeah, well, I don't blame you.
这我不怪你
But there is nothing you can do
但眼前你能做的 只有帮助
Except help your neighbor who's not a murderer-- me.
你不是杀人犯的邻居 也就是我
So, wait. Who's this Aryan mystery man?
等等 这个欧洲神秘人物是谁
Franz Keppler.
弗兰兹·凯普勒
Stop. We're having lunch
不会吧 四十五分钟后
With him at coal in 45 minutes.
我们要和他在科尔酒吧就餐
Franz Keppler?
弗兰兹·凯普勒
He just won the Palme d'Or.
他刚刚获得了金棕榈奖
He totally revitalized European cinema.
他完全重振了欧洲电影
Wow. Wait. Oh, El,
等一下 艾尔
If this is a joke,
如果这是个玩笑
It's cruel by even your standards.
即使按你的标准也算是残忍♥了
No, there's no joke.
不 这不是玩笑
There's just one teeny-weeny catch.
只不过有点小陷阱
You're not Jonah Miller with filmmaker,
你现在不是电影制♥作♥人乔纳·米勒
You are Jonah Miller the new publicist at WPK.
而是WPK公♥司♥的新公♥关♥乔纳·米勒
I don't know a thing about publicity.
但我对公♥关♥的事一无所知
It's okay, you don't have to.
没事 你也不用了解
You talk his movies, I'll talk publicity.
你负责谈他的电影 公♥关♥的事交给我
We'll be fine.
我们会很棒的
It'll be fabulous.
这太绝妙了
So...
所以
Mr. Walters here presented with mitral valve prolapse
沃尔特斯先生的二尖瓣前叶
Of the anterior leaflet.
伴随有脱垂的现象
What were the possible complications?
这可能导致什么样的并发症
Lauren.
劳伦
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表