剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
From what I remember, she was pretty good at it.
据我了解 她很擅长这事
Thank you, Riles, but I'll be... I'll be fine.
谢了 莱利 我能行
Senior year.
高三的时候
The chancellor's inauguration.
校长的就职典礼
Was that not the funniest day ever?
那难道不是最有趣的一天吗
Yeah, hilarious.
是的 超级搞笑
Practically every frame of b camera was wobbling
事实上 几乎所有相机的取景框
Exactly in time with your giggling.
都随着你的笑声同时摇摆
Come on, when is the last time
拜托 我们上次一整天都在一起
We spent a whole day together?
是多久以前的事了
No, I'm on my way now.
不 我正赶来
Get him a private room.
给他弄间私人房♥间
A private floor, if possible.
可能的话最好是一整层
Ella, Defcon five.
艾拉 五级防备
Let's move now.
马上出发
I haven't seen you this stressed
自从森丹斯开幕之夜
Since Allegra Abrams flashed
阿莱格拉·爱伯斯在记者面前
The entire press corps opening night of Sundance.
大放异彩以来 你还没那么紧张过
Jessie Roberts OD'd.
杰西·罗伯茨服药过量了
Apparently, he thought oxy would help bring him down
很显然 他以为氧能让他
From an all-night coke-fest.
从整夜狂欢中清醒过来
Please tell me we're not headed to ID the body.
别告诉我 我们是去认尸的
No, he's stable for now.
不 他目前情况稳定
Just get a team together.
我们需要一个团队
We can't have the public knowing
不能让公众知道
How many drugs are fueling
他们最爱的全美偶像
Their favorite all-american smile.
吞了多少药
Choppers are buzzing ULA as we speak.
我们说话这会儿直升机已到了洛杉矶大学
Jessie's at ULA?
杰西在洛杉矶大学
Yes.
对
Let me handle this.
那我来处理吧
Ella, if we don't spin this exactly right,
艾拉 如果我们没能扭转乾坤
We're gonna lose him as a client.
我们就会失去这个客户
Caleb, my bestie, slash, roommate works at ULA.
凯莱布 我的闺中密友在洛杉矶大学工作
I'll have this thing buried before the nurses bring Jessie
我会在护士把杰西的果冻杯拿给他之前
His jell-o cup.
让这事深埋地下
The owner's here.
老板来了
He just valet'd his car.
他刚停好车
Thanks for the heads-up.
谢谢提醒
Mason, hi.
梅森 你好
It's great to see you. Hey, Auggie.
见到你太好了 你好 奥吉
Knew I was coming, so I didn't eat breakfast.
我知道要来这里 所以没吃早饭
Mason, let's taste the winter menu.
梅森 来尝尝我们的冬季推荐
Think a global bazaar of flavors.
试想一下全球风味的汇总
Lots of small plates.
有很多小碟点心
Smaller plates mean smaller profits.
碟子越小利润越低
I want high-ticket entrees.
我想要的是高档的主菜
That's funny you should say that.
你这么说还真妙
One came to me last night in a flash of inspiration.
我昨晚灵机一动
Scallops.
扇贝
Got it. Sear them.
收到 轻煎
We'll pair them with an oven-roasted tomato couscous.
我们会为它配上烤番茄蒸粗麦粉
How about a sauce, chef?
酱料呢 主厨
Saffron beurre blanc.
藏红花奶油白汤
Caramelize some shallots,
洋葱上浇一层焦糖
And throw in a some fresh thyme to balance it out.
再放些新鲜的百里香中和一下
Oh, Marcello, my mouth is watering.
马塞罗 我都要流口水了
By the time we're back
我们从酒窖
From choosing a bottle from the cellar,
选好酒回来
It'll be ready, right, Auggie?
你应该差不多了吧 奥吉
Yes, chef.
当然 主厨
Can't wait to taste it.
我已经迫不及待了
That one sounds like a real winner.
这道菜听上去像是要大获全胜
Did that just really happen?
刚刚的事真的发生了吗
That's like cooking plagiarism.
这是剽窃菜肴
You can't let him get away with that.
你不能让他得逞
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
It's my job to make Marcello look good.
我的工作就是让马塞罗有面子
There's a chain of command
在厨房♥里自有上下之分
In the kitchen, and if I ever want
如果我想升职
To get promoted, I got to obey it.
我就必须得遵守这一原则
Well, from here, it looks like your chain is being yanked.
不过看起来你的原则正受到挑战
Look at this place.
看看这地方
It's so beautiful.
太美了
Oh, the flowers are so amazing.
这花漂亮极了
Yeah. Amazing.
是啊 漂亮极了
Can you believe that this is going to be us soon?
你能相信我们不久也会拥有这一切吗
No, I really can't.
不 我真不敢相信
Jonah, what is it?
乔纳 你怎么了
You barely said a word in the car.
你在车里就一言不发
Oh, well, I was just, you know, going over shots in my head.
我只是在脑中回忆镜头
These weddings are tricky.
婚礼的事太麻烦了
We drove past three comic book stores,
我们经过了三间漫画书店
And you didn't even joke about wanting to stop.
但你居然没有开玩笑说想停下来
I know when something's up.
我知道有些事不对劲
We should probably set up these tripods.
也许我们应该支好三脚架
Ok, look. If you wanna talk about something
好吧 如果你想谈点什么
Let's talk about it.
那我们就谈
Otherwise, let's try to make today fun, okay?
要不然 就让我们开心的度过今天好吗
I mean, there's no reason why it can't be.
没有理由不这样做
You know, you're right.
你说得对
Let's, uh...let's try to have fun.
我们试着开心点
Good.
太好了
You set up the mama tripod.
你支好主三角架
I get the big daddy one.
我来对付这个太家伙
Where do you want me?
放哪儿
Oh, my gosh, right here. Kidding.
天啊 就这儿 开玩笑的
Hi, champ.
你好 冠军
Is this the part where you yell at me?
这是你对我发火的一部分吗
Later. But first,
那是之后的事 但是首先
How are you?
你好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
I don't even know what happened.
我甚至不知道发生了什么
I swear, I just did, like, two lines.
我发誓 我只是吸了两条
And ended up in the hospital?
然后就躺到医院了
Jessie, you're out of control.
杰西 你已经失控了
It was nothing.
这没什么
It was just some bad blow.
药物质量不好而已
Okay, yeah, you keep telling yourself that,
好吧 你就继续这么自我安慰吧
But I am not going to let your
但我不会让你那
legacy be a true Hollywood Story
"糟糕 我吸毒过量而死"的遗言
Of "oops, I did it and died."
成为真实的好莱坞新闻
Does everyone know?
每个人都知道了吗
Does...does my mom know?
我妈知道吗
Well, the rumors are starting to swirl.
流言已经开始扩散
Nothing that's not beyond repair.
但还能补救
Do you have any allergies?
你对什么过敏吗
I-I don't know.
我不清楚
Uh, penicillin.
青霉素吧
Okay.
知道了
Perfect.
太好了
I am going to lock you in here.
我会把你锁在这儿
No texting, no tweeting,
不能短♥信♥ 不能聊天
No phone calls, okay?
不能打电♥话♥ 可以吗
I'm gonna need my video games.
我要我的电子游戏
Fine.
没问题
But more importantly,
但更重要的是
No more putting any of that crap up your nose.
别再吸那些垃圾
Otherwise, you're going to have
否则 你就得跟里弗·菲尼克斯
To power lunch with River Phoenix.
一起吃大牌午餐了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表