剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Previously On "Melrose Place".
《新飞跃情海》 前情回顾
Schools for Educational Evolution and Development.
致力于教育改革和发展的学校
They're called seed schools.
它们被称作萌芽学校
One way or another, I will make this school happen,
总有办法能让我把这学校办起来
even if I have to raise every penny by myself.
即使要我自己去攒每一分钱
Amanda Woodward does not come all the way across the country
阿曼达·伍德沃专程赶过来
just to slap us on the wrist.
不会只是为了给我们点颜色瞧瞧
She's the president of WPK.
她是WPK的总裁
Jonah Miller, I would like you to meet Curtis Heller.
乔纳·米勒 我要向你介绍柯蒂斯·海勒
This better be good.
别让我失望
Curtis Heller wants to buy your movie!
柯蒂斯·海勒想买♥♥你的电影
Wha...?!
什么
Stealing art?
偷盗艺术品
Isn't that kind of a twisted way to make a living?
难道这不是一个畸形的谋生方式吗
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你究竟在说什么
I know you're the embezzler.
我知道是你挪用了公♥款♥
And it appears that you've stolen
账目显示
hundreds of thousands of dollars.
你挪用了几十万美金
I overheard you talking to Jo. You set me up.
我无意中听到你和乔的谈话 你栽赃我
You don't get to do whatever you want with Riley anymore.
你要做的就是和莱利划清界限
She's not your girlfriend.
她不是你女友了
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Six months ago, I fell behind in my tuition payments.
六个月前 我欠交学费
And, um...
因此
I had sex for money.
我出♥卖♥♥♥肉体赚钱
I was a prostitute.
我是个妓♥女♥
Okay. You see that star right there?
看见那边那颗星星了吗
What star right there?
哪颗星星
The big, bright one.
又大又亮那颗
Next to that cluster of little ones.
就在那小星群旁边
They all look exactly the same.
他们看起来完全一样
Oh, my God, you're blind. It's right there.
天啊 你什么眼神 就在那里啊
Did you seriously just fall for the oldest trick in the book?
你刚才真的被书上最老套的骗术给骗到了
Ha, ha, ha. You are hilarious.
哈哈哈 你够开心了吧
And so dead.
不过也完蛋了
Okay, stop.
好了 停
The last thing my fundraiser needs
我的资金募集人可不想要
is a host with severe chlorine hair.
一个头发散发着氯气的主持人
Truce.
休战
Fine.
好的
And I don't care what your hair looks like.
不过我可不管你头发怎么样
You're gonna kick so much ass tomorrow.
你明天一定会大放异彩的
You'll be breaking ground on that dream school
你一定会在那些亿万富翁说"免税捐助"前
before those zillionaires can say "Tax deduction."
就创立出你梦想的学校的
We'll see.
等着瞧吧
Ben Brinkley's friends go to dozens of these things.
本·布林克利的朋友们对这事可是很内行的
I hope they don't show up and think
我希望他们不会到场后觉得
that the "Child Inside Us" theme is completely ridiculous.
"我们的童心"这个主题纯属荒谬
Are kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
How often do these people get to loosen their ties
那些人不知多久才解下领带
and go nuts on a bouncy castle?
去充气城♥堡♥里大疯一场
They'll be shoveling money at the SEED Foundation.
他们肯定会抢着给"萌芽"基金会捐钱呢
Trust your instincts.
相信你的直觉
Hospital?
医院打来了
I don't hear anything.
没听见
Go.
去接吧
Goodbye. See you tomorrow.
再见 明天见
This is Drew.
我是德鲁
Ella Bella, you are not gonna believe this.
艾拉宝贝 你一定不会相信
Curtis Heller invited me into a casting session
柯蒂斯·海勒邀请我参加
for Living in Reverse.
《逆境生存》的选角会议
How awesome is that?
多棒啊
Hey, Jonah.
乔纳
Will you, um, show me how to do something?
你能不能教我一些事情
Kind of looks like you know exactly what you're doing here.
貌似你很清楚你现在在做什么吧
Oh, well...
好吧
there are a few things that you know how to do
有些事该怎么做 你应该比我
better than me...
更清楚
Really?
是吗
Name one.
举个例子
For... example...
比如
Computers.
电脑
And since you've accessed the WPK server before,
既然你之前可以进入WPK的服务器
I thought that you could teach me how to get in
我想你也能教我怎么进
so I could delete the illegal billings
那样我就能删掉那些阿曼达用来
that Amanda's using to frame me with.
陷害我的非法账单了
Whoa. Ella, wait. Stop.
艾拉 等等
If there's one thing I learned
如果说我在WPK工作的那唯一一天里
from my single day of employment at WPK,
学到了什么
it's to keep my nose out of other people's megabytes.
那就是不要侵入别人的电脑
Okay. Jonah, do you see what I'm wearing?
好吧 乔纳 你看见我穿什么了吗
Yes, and I love it.
是的 我很喜欢
Now picture this covered in a prison jumpsuit.
那就想像下这身段穿着监狱服的样子
That's Amanda's plan.
那就是阿曼达的诡计
Which is exactly why I've been urging you to get a lawyer.
正因如此 我强烈建议你去请一名律师
You can't undo one illegal action with another.
你不能以犯法来抵抗犯法
Not going to win you any favors with the judge.
这不会让你在法官面前赢得任何好感的
You're talking as if I'm gonna get caught.
你说得就好像我马上就会被抓走似的
But if you teach me how,
但是如果你教我怎么入侵服务器
no one will ever have to know.
没人会知道
Even if I showed you how, it would still be impossible.
即使我教你了 还是不可能进入
All the files are on Gabe Taylor's computer.
所有的文件都在加布·泰勒的电脑上
The nerdy accountant?
那个书呆子会计师
He wears glasses, if that's what you mean.
他戴眼镜 如果你是这意思的话
And yeah, without the digital password
如果没有他那小钥匙扣上的
on his little key chain,
数字密♥码♥
you won't be able to log onto his desktop.
你连他的桌面都登不上去
And let me guess-- this key chain never leaves his side.
那我猜 那小钥匙扣他从不离身吧
It might as well be nuclear launch codes.
没准还是发射原♥子♥弹♥的密♥码♥
He was so jumpy.
他很神经质
And then I realized he was just nervous
不过我认为 如果他沉溺网恋的事
I'd uncover his online dating addiction.
被曝光 他一定会非常不安
Point taken.
这建议收下了
Hey! This salmon's a graveyard.
这份鲑鱼简直是个坟场
Another one of my guests finds a bone in his entree,
再有一个客人在他的主菜里发现一根骨头
I will personally break each and every one of yours.
我就亲自折断你们每个人的每根骨头
Do we understand?
明白了吗
Hey! Marcello, guests can hear you at the bar.
马塞罗 客人在吧台都能听见你大吼
What? What the hell is this?
这 这他妈是什么
Which one of you morons destroyed this filet?
哪个白♥痴♥毁了这份里脊
Sorry, Chef. I cut my finger, and I was getting a Band-Aid.
抱歉 主厨 我切到手指 去拿创可贴了
Band-Aid?
创可贴
I don't care if your finger is dangling by a tendon.
我可不管你的手指是不是挂着块肌腱
You don't abandon your station during a rush.
别在用餐高峰丢下自己的事不管
I said that's enough.
只是个失误 够了
I don't know where you worked before,
我不管你以前在哪里工作
but this is my ship.
这是我的地盘上
I said that's enough! I'm trying to do my job, okay?
我说够了 我在做我的工作 懂吗
You don't have a job. You're fired.
你没有工作 你被炒了
Are you insane?
你疯了
The only reason people come to this place is to eat my food.
人们来这里唯一的原因就是吃我做的美食
Get out of my restaurant.
滚出我的餐馆
Yeah! Good luck staying in business.
好啊 祝你继续兴隆
All right. Yeah.
好了
Let's go.
继续干
He's flatlining. Come on, Kevin. Stay with me!
线已经平了 拜托 凯文 坚持住
Charge! Clear!
充电 清零
360. Going again.
360 再来一次
Charge. Clear!
充电 清零
We've been on him for 45 minutes.
我们已经抢救了他45分钟了
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表