剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's the perfect way to reboot our relationship.
没错 这是我们修复感情的绝佳方式
Okay, I just don't think...this is such a good idea.
只是 我觉得这样不好
Just relax.
放松
Look, I love a trip down memory lane just as much as you do,
我和你一样也很喜欢感怀往事
but we...
但我们
Riley. Riley. Wait, 'cause I...
莱利 等等 因为我
We need to talk about something.
有些事我们得谈谈
Like, really talk.
认真谈谈
What is it?
谈什么
Last night, after we, called it all off,
昨晚 当我们取消婚礼之后
I was just...
我真的
I was completely rocked.
我完全震惊了
Like, I thought it was really over.
我以为一切真的已经结束了
What do you think now?
那现在你认为呢
Look, if there's any chance
听着 如果有任何机会
we can go back to the way it was,
我们可以回到以前那样
like, any chance at all,
只要有机会
there's something you need to know.
有件事我得告诉你
I slept with Ella last night.
昨晚我和艾拉上♥床♥了
What?
什么
Riley...
莱利
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're sorry?
对不起
I... I don't even know who you are.
我都快不认识你了
The painting I'm looking for isn't here.
我找的画没在这儿
Are you sure you searched every apartment in the complex?
你确定你每间屋都搜过了
Searched and shot film in all but one.
每间都搜过并且拍了照 只有一间
Couldn't get int David Breck's apartment.
进不了大卫·布雷克的房♥间
Because he was home and awake.
因为他在家 并且醒着
Well, I was hoping to do this from a distance,
我原本想悄悄的进行此事
but I guess I'm going to have to get closer to them
但我想 现在必须要比我原先想的
than I had originally thought.
更为接近他们
Riley bolted out of that party so fast.
莱利那么匆忙的离开了那个派对
That Jasper Barnes...
那个贾斯珀·巴恩斯
almost fell into the pool.
差点掉进游泳池
I'm guessing you told her.
我猜你都告诉她了
Good guess.
猜得好
You didn't think about finding me...
你没想过找到我
and filling me in?
来替代她
Did you really want to hear how hurt she was?
你真想知道她有多伤心吗
How the look on her face made me
她痛苦的表情让我
feel like just a total failure as a human being?
觉得自己做人彻底失败
Why don't we go back to my apartment and we can talk?
何不一起回我房♥间谈谈呢
El...
艾尔
The last 24 hours have just been...
过去的24小时里发生的事
pretty overwhelming.
都太难以承受了
I just need some time to think.
我需要时间好好想一想
Okay, you go...think, Socrates.
好吧 你去思考吧 苏格拉底[哲学家]
I'll just be over here on my side of the courtyard.
我会待在我自己的地盘上
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I'm so much more than okay.
比好还要好
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Hey, man. You are all right?
伙计 你没事吧
I told her. Oh, man. Oh.
我告诉她了 天啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I'll call my buddy Travis.
我会给我朋友崔维斯打电♥话♥
He's got a, uh, like, an air mattress.
他那边有充气床垫
Jonah.
乔纳
No.
不用
Whatever happened, you're staying here.
不管怎样 你留在这里吧
Your friend needs you.
你朋友需要你
Dude, you're going to be okay.
哥们 会没事的
You're going to be all right, man.
一切都会好起来的
"I know I should've said good-bye in person,
"我知道我应该当面和你道别
but I always want to remember you smiling.
但我始终想记住你微笑的样子
All I want is for you to be happy, Riley.
我只希望你快乐 莱利
Love, Auggie."
爱你的 奥吉"
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表