剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
Anton, do you like live music?
安东 你喜欢现场音乐吗
Because Caleb has tickets
凯莱布有希腊剧院
To the Greek Theater, and they are...
的门票 他们...
It's genius.
天才啊
Really?
真的吗
You don't even want to know who the band is?
你都不想知道是什么乐队吗
That girl right there.
那个女孩
She's beautiful.
她漂亮
She's grounded.
她纯朴
So real.
真实
She's perfect.
她很完美
For what,
她能做什么
Monitoring a playground?
要她去管理操场吗
No.
不是
She's perfect.
她太完美了
For the face of my new campaign.
是我新一季宣传活动的绝佳代言人
You're not kidding.
你不是在开玩笑吧
God, I love yachts.
天啊 我最爱游艇了
Makes me feel like I'm in the south of France.
让我感觉像是身在法国南部
This doesn't look like the south of France to me.
我可没这种感觉
We can pretend, right?
但我们可以假装一下吧
It's what we do.
这是我们的职责
If, uh, this doesn't work,
如果这没有用
I've got a little helper in my handbag
我的手提包里还有些东西
You can take to calm those nerves.
能帮你缓解紧张
It's that obvious, huh?
是明显 是吧
That you're new,
很明显你是新来的
It's your first party,
也是你第一次参加这种派对
And you're freaking out?
所以你有点害怕对吧
Honey, on nights like this, it's best to just...
亲爱的 在这样的聚会中 你最好能
Go with the flow.
随大流
What does that mean exactly?
这到底是什么意思
Anything can happen.
什么都可能发生
Sometimes the guys like to keep things one-on-one,
那些人有时候喜欢一对一
Other times they like to watch us together.
有时候又喜欢一对多
Okay.
知道了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll look out for you.
我会关照你的
Thank you.
谢谢
I told Ella not to pull you out of the game.
我跟艾拉说了不能忘了你
Oh, please. At WPK,
拜托 在WPK公♥司♥
Clients come before Kobe.
顾客可是比科比还重要
And it's preseason, right?
季前赛正在进行对吧
Yeah. You a basketball fan?
是啊 你是个篮球迷
I think once they finally trade Sasha,
我想湖人队一旦签下萨沙
The Lakers will be the best team in the league.
他们就会成为联赛中最强的队伍了
I agree.
我也这么觉得
Oh, good.
太好了
You two should definitely
你们两个还是过会儿
Swap stats later.
再交流心得吧
Look, can we just focus on the fashion emergency here?
我们能重点谈这个时尚界紧急事件吗
Maybe Caleb can weigh in on the Riley of it all?
也许凯莱布能对莱利的事发表一下意见
Right, right. Riley Richmond.
对啊 莱利·里奇蒙
What's the deal?
什么情况
When I saw her, something just clicked, all right?
我一见到她 顿时眼前一亮
I've been selling real denim using fake people.
我一直在用假的人卖♥♥真的牛仔裤
Hey, models are real people, too.
模特也是真实的人
These...
这些
They-they seems so...so wrong.
她们的感觉不对
All right, they're not authentic.
看起来不真实
I want to try something new.
我想试点新东西
Real people wearing real denim by Anton V.
真正的人穿着安东·维的真品牛仔裤
So, you want to abandon your entire campaign?
所以 你要放弃整个广♥告♥宣传活动
Well, I like the instinct.
我喜欢你这天性
A lot.
非常喜欢
The press will eat it up.
媒体也会很感兴趣的
We can make that happen.
这个想法十分具有可行性
Fantastic.
太棒了
So, I will see you tomorrow?
那就明天见了
Sounds good. All right.
听起来不错 很好
And if I hurry,
如果我快点的话
I'll still make the third quarter.
还能赶上看球赛的第三节
Um, Caleb,
凯莱布
We're publicists.
我们是公♥关♥人员
It's our job to protect Anton's image.
维护安东的形象是我们的责任
This epiphany he's having could destroy it, and his brand.
他的心血来潮会毁了他的形象和品牌
I think he's on to something here.
我认为他知道会有什么后果
Riley is not a model.
可莱利并不是专业的模特
She a first grade teacher.
她只是个一年级教师
Yeah, that's Anton's favorite part.
对啊 那正是安东最喜欢的地方
Okay, I understand that he may have been charmed
好吧 莱利带着凌乱的魅力出现时
When she skipped in here
他可能一时被吸引
All rumpled and rosy, but she is a novice.
这我能理解 但她只是个新手
Hiring her for a national campaign is a huge mistake.
在全国的宣传活动中雇用她是天大的错误
Oh, come on.
拜托
The wholesome teacher persona
积极健康的教师形象
Gives us a great angle to play.
是一个很好的宣传角度
Have her here first thing tomorrow morning.
明天早上第一件事就是把她带来
Look. There's a doctor in the house.
看啊 这有位医生呢
I happened to be in the area, so I thought
我碰巧在这附近 所以就想
I'd stop by for that drink after all.
顺便来喝一杯
After a long day at the hospital,
结束了一天的医院工作
You definitely deserve one.
你当然应该喝一杯
How many lives did you save today?
你今天挽救了多少人的生命
Oh, three.
三个吧
You must be starving.
你一定饿坏了
The nectarine burrata salad is my favorite.
油桃起司沙拉是我的最爱
Oh, but the foie gras.
但鹅肝酱
I'm going to get you both.
两样都给你来一份吧
You know, you really don't need to do that. A drink is fine.
你真的不必这样做 一杯酒就可以了
You took care of me earlier.
你之前照顾过我
Now I'm gonna take care of you.
现在轮到我照顾你了
I could attempt to warm up these samosas.
我可以试着加热这些三角饼
Why did you buy them again?
你怎么又买♥♥了这个
Oh, that was when I thought
因为我想
We should maybe hit Goa on our honeymoon,
也许我们能去果阿度蜜月
But now I'm thinking maybe, uh, big Sur.
但现在看来只能去大苏尔了
Really?
真的吗
Is it as romantic?
去那里浪漫吗
Oh, my gosh, it'll be even more romantic.
天啊 再浪漫不过了
The rugged california coastline,
那儿有蜿蜒的加州海岸线
And scenic hikes,
我们可以远足看风景
And sunsets.
还有美丽的日落
Time to celebrate
庆祝的时刻到了
With the official beverage of models everywhere.
来点模特界的官方饮料吧
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
Fashion debut of Riley Richmond.
莱利·里奇蒙的时尚首秀
Anton V wants you to model for his new line.
安东·维想让你为他的新品做代言模特
What?
什么
Okay, I've had a really long day,
我已经忙了一整天
And I'm not in the mood to be mocked.
我没有心情开玩笑
I...
我
Am as serious as a shoe sale at Barney's.
是说真的 就像对待巴尼的鞋销♥售♥一样
I don't understand.
我不明白
Anton knows I'm not a model.
安东知道我不是个专业模特
And that is exactly why he wants you.
这就是他要请你的原因
Oh, my...
我的天
Riles, this is, like, more than amazing.
莱利 这太不可思议了
No. No, you know I hate being the center of attention.
不 你知道我讨厌成为关注的焦点
Public speaking gives me hives.
当众说话让我浑身不自在
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表