剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表
the biggest surprise of the day was our breakup.
今天最令人吃惊的是我们分手
It's really weird
真是奇怪
that our relationship became this big cautionary tale.
我们的恋情被他们当成前车之鉴了
Anyway, I think this bad boy's the last of 'em.
总之 这是我最后一件东西了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Did you check under the bed?
床底下看过没
I'm pretty sure I saw your nunchakus.
我记得我见过你的双截棍
I think I got everything.
所有东西我都找到了
I just cannot find my lucky penny still, so...
就是找不到我的幸运钱币...
Come on, if I find it, I'll drop it by.
要是我找到了 我会拿给你的
Okay.
好的
Um, I guess that's...
那么
Yeah.
好吧
I'll, uh, see you around the courtyard.
庭院里见吧
Guess so.
我想也是
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Oh, my god, what are we doing?
天啊 我们在干嘛啊
I'm not sure, but...
我也不知道
It just...
就是
It feels right.
感觉很好
Riley, let's go back.
莱利 我们复合吧
You said it yourself the day after we broke up.
分手第二天你就这么说了
What if we just go back
假设我们回到
to that time before we were engaged,
订婚之前的那段日子
that time when we just... we laughed a lot?
那段充满欢笑的时光
What about Ella?
那艾拉怎么办
She's made me realize so much about myself, but...
她让我认清了自己 但是
I know she's not the person that I'm meant to be with.
我知道她不是我真正想要的人
I tried to force things to be a certain way,
我也试着强行去改变
and it's just... relationships aren't like screenplays.
但是 感情不像剧本
You know, you can't just give 'em a title
不是给个标题
and then make up the plot.
编个情节就能改变的
Look, I...
我...
I want to forget about the past.
我想要忘掉过去
I want to forget about the future.
忘掉未来
I just... want...
我只想...
to live in the moment...
活在当下
with you.
与你相伴
Jonah,
乔纳
Things are different now.
时过境迁
I know things are different.
我知道这一点
But, like,
但是
things were different with Zac and Tess,
扎克和泰丝虽然也不一样了
and look what happened to them.
但看看他们俩
You know, they realized
他们认识到
how amazing what they had was, and they just...
所拥有的是多么的美好 并且...
They didn't want to throw that away.
他们不愿放弃这些美好
What we had was special.
我们曾经拥有的是独一无二的
It really was...
是的
I'll never forget it.
我永远不会忘记
But what I want now...
但我现在想要的
it's different than what I wanted then.
已经和以前不同了
Got it.
我懂了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Ready, doctor. Thank you, nurse.
医生 准备好了 谢谢 护士
You can place that there.
放在那边
Do you want this draped?
要把这里盖住吗
How's our CO2 levels?
二氧化碳浓度多少
Ah, looking good.
很好
Everything's stable.
都很稳定
Check the echo, see if we got a good picture.
查查回波 看看图像怎么样
We got a good picture.
图像清晰
Have those sutures standing by, okay?
准备好缝合线
I've got them right here.
已经准备好了
You want the disposable also?
要用一次性的吗
Dr. Mancini?
曼奇尼医生
This patient had a temperature this morning, 102.
病人早上发烧 102度[约39摄氏度]
I just checked his temperature.
我刚测过体温了
98.7.
98.7度[约37摄氏度]
Scalpel.
手术刀
Retractor. Right here.
牵开器 给
Stop. What?
住手 什么
I don't know what's going on.
不知道怎么了
You've just contaminated the operating room, Yung.
你污染了手术室 容
Get this patient into OR 7.
带病人去7号♥手术室
I know about the m-valve. It's not safe.
我知道人工瓣膜不安全
What does she mean, not safe?
她什么意思 不安全
Pressure's getting to you, Yung.
你压力太大了 容
You've lost your mind.
你神志不清
There's reason to believe this valve leaches chemicals
我有理由相信这个瓣膜会渗露化学物质
that cause platelet malfunction and massive strokes.
进而破坏血小板 导致强度中风
She's upset I'm taking her off my team.
我要将她开除出我的小组 她很不爽
That's not true.
不是这样的
I'm trying to save this man's life.
我在救这个人的命
You came.
你来了
How could I not?
怎么会不来
Andy.
安迪
This girl pays for nothing.
这位女士免单
You got it. Uh, no, no.
明白 不
Andy, this girl pays for everything,
安迪 今晚我买♥♥单
because tonight, I am feeling particularly flush.
因为今晚 我感觉超爽
Why?
为什么
Something straighten out at work?
工作很顺利
Couldn't be straighter.
再顺利不过了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Congratulations.
恭喜
This place is raging, man.
这地方太嗨了
We're all so proud of you, David.
我们都以你为荣 大卫
Thanks. That's so sweet.
谢谢 真窝心
So, who's the stud who owns this place, huh?
这里是哪位帅哥的地盘呢
Congrats, man. Thanks.
恭喜你 谢谢
This is wild.
真厉害
So, how was your big alumni bash?
你的同学会开得怎么样
Did you and Riley make nice
在老同学面前
in front of all your college classmates?
你和莱利相当亲热吧
Ah, let's... I can't hear a thing.
我们... 这里太吵了
Let's go over here.
去那边吧
Oh. Okay.
好吧
I just... I got to tell you something.
我要跟你说点事儿
Oh. Okay.
好的
I can't pretend like this didn't happened.
我不能装作若无其事
Today, after the party,
今天 聚会之后
Riley and I came home, and...
我和莱利回家了 然后
and I kissed her.
我吻了她
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't plan it.
我不是有意的
I didn't...
我没有
I wasn't thinking about it.
我想都没那样想过
It just... it just kind of came out of nowhere.
只是 莫名其妙就那样了
Yeah. Like a tsunami.
是啊 如海啸一般突如其来
So, what?
怎么
You and Riley are moving back in the same day you're moving out?
你和莱利又要和好如初吗
No. We're not...
不 我们不会的
Riley and I, we're never getting back together.
莱利和我不会再和好
It's just...
只是
This put a lot of things into perspective.
这样一来 很多事情我都看透了
Yeah, it sure does.
说得没错
Jonah, I told you up front
乔纳 我事先就说过
剧集 | 新飞越情海(2009) | 导航列表